Chapter 1 (the begining)

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am Oh Sehun, Your butler.” 
” I have a butler? Wait, me? Why do i have a butler?” Luhan is getting more and more confused. “If i may?” Sehun turned to Lee Soon, and the latter nodded as a sign of permission for Sehun to explain each and everything Luhan needed to know for the time being.

”Master Luhan, As you can see, you had a car accident almost two months ago, you were sent here almost losing your grip on life but we trusted you were strong to survive and you did.” Sehun smiled, “You are the son of Lee Soon, the famous tycoon, and the next heir of Lee family.” Lee Soon then stepped back and went out, giving Both of them some space for Luhan to digest everything. 

Sehun then continued, “But you were involved in a tragedy and lost your memories.” Sehun kept his face straight. Luhan played with his fingers, these things that his butler had said isnt so difficult to adapt afterall. “So what am i going to do now?” Luhan looked at his butler. “As for now, all you have to do is to rest.” Sehun smiled. But Luhan frowned, the foreign feeling in his chest doesnt give him any peace at all. There’s so many things Luhan wanted to ask, he lost his identity. He wanted to know more about himself, and he’s sure enough his butler know everything about him. Ofcourse, Sehun’s his butler isnt he?

 

“Can you stay?” Luhan asked, blushing slightly like a baby who doesnt want to be left alone in his room. “Certainly.”Sehun bowed and stand next to Luhan’s bed. Luhan wanted to ask Sehun so much things but he didnt dare. He’s tired and he needs to rest, his head started spinning,

 

‘He held my hand in the snow as we walked down the pavement. Everything was so white, he wrapped his arm around me to keep me warm and i gladly hugged him. I was so happy at the time. “Promise me you’ll stay with me forever?” I said giggling, i felt his hand cupped my cheek and slightly pinched it, “I promise.” He smiled.’

 

Luhan woke up in a daze. What was that dream? Who is he? He reassured himself that he’ll remember eventually, Luhan just needed time to recover his memories, yes. He will remember. But not now, pushing him self to remember wont help, probably making himself getting more headaches,he didnt want that. Let time heal. Maybe... 

 

--

”Dont blow it all up Sehun. We cant risk Luhan knowing what happened to Kris. Just do what he wants to do. I dont want Luhan to hurt, im scared that he’ll lose his mind. I gave you all the files didnt i? Read it thoroughly, everything that you need to know is in the files. Im counting on you Sehun. You’re the best in the agency. Im sure you dont want the agency to know their S rank butler isnt as the best as what expect right?”

“Dont worry Sir, i wont let you down. And Yes, i have read all the files. There is nothing to worry.” Sehun bowed.

--

”Luhan? How are you feeling?” Lee Soon came into Luhan’s ward and sat beside 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter