1/1

Truth Or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the guys!?" You and your ex yelled in unison as you banged on the locked door of the bedroom that your mutual friends had just locked you in.

"Well, Jongin chose Dare," Baekhyun's voice was muffled through the door but you two could still make out what he said clearly. "And you chose truth," Chanyeol added with a muffled voice as well.

"So these two idiots decided that maybe Jongin should be asking the questions as your so called 'truth' round and that being locked in a room would be Jongin's dare. I told them it was a bad idea though," Kyungsoo explained, being the only sane person. Jongin ran a hand through his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"We should just go through with it," Jongin muttered without turning to look at you. "I mean, they won't really let us out anyways if we don't. You know Chanyeol and Baekhyun," He added as he turned to you with a weak smile.

"Okay," You nodded as you two sat on the floor.

 

-

 

"This is dumb though," Jongin chuckled, but you knew there was some bitterness in there.

You two were sitting in front of each other as you looked at the cards that were laid down so that you two couldn't see the questions. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had labelled them according to how they were supposed to be answered.

"It really is," You replied as you hugged your knees to your chest.

Jongin picks up the first card with the number '1' and his name labelled on it. "Let's get it started," He turned the card over and as soon as he read the question, he threw his head back in a hearty laugh. "Oh wow, these guys are great," He said as he pinched his nosebridge and looked at you.

"Let me see," You said as you took the card from his hand. "Why did you cheat so many times?" You read out loud. Jongin gave you a slight nod and told you that you didn't really have to answer it. But you wanted to. You wanted him to know what happened.

"I didn't. I mean, I did. But I didn't really do anything," Your tears were threatening to fall and you knew Jongin's were too as he couldn't keep his gaze on your face. "I mean, the night when I met up with him before we broke up, I didn't do anything with him. We didn't have or kiss,"

"So you're saying you never had with anyone while we were together?" He asked as he finally looked at you.

"Jongin, I-I really didn't. I couldn't," You were stammering and you could see his tears fall from his face. "I mean, that night we talked about it. How it would be like to be together and how would it be like without you in the picture. I broke it off with you right after,"

Jongin had grabbed the tissues that Baekhyun had prepared on the side and wiped the tears that had seeped out.

"Next question," You said as you tried to pick up the next card. "No, I don't just mean that one time," Jongin pulled the card away.

You felt your tears at the brim of your eyes. "I-I," You stuttered but nothing was coming out. You had so much to say but nothing was coming out. You wanted to tell him you were sorry and that things weren't meant to be the way they were. But you knew that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"Why did it have to happen so many times?" He asked.

"I don't know," You looked at the floor. "I wanted to try something else. Something that wasn't so familiar, something that wasn't so safe. I just wanted more oppurtunites I guess," You wished that your tears weren't flowing like a waterfall right now. You wished that it hadn't been a year and a half since you broke up with Jongin.

"Ya," Jongin sighed.

 

-

 

"How did you two first meet?" You read out loud after you two had wiped your tears.

"ing idiots, they already know the answer to this one," Jongin rolled his eyes as he said this. "But I guess it's a lot better than the last one,"

"You remember that time in Krystal's apartment?" You smiled weakly as you looked up at him.

"How could I not?" He snickered. "You were talking to Chen and I was just so jealous. It was so ing dumb,"

"Ya," You chuckled. "You remember what you did that next?"

"I kissed you,"

"Ya, you did,"

"That was the first time we ever kissed," Jongin reminisced. "And it was also the day I asked you out,"

"Whenever I think of how we met. That's the first moment that comes to mind,"

"Me too,"

 

-

 

"What do you cherish about our time together as a couple?" Jongin asked.

"The stuff that we used to do together," You trailed off. "You know those little things that only we did?"

"I think I know what you mean," He laughed nervously.

"Like how we would use twizzlers as straws when we watched movies,"

"I still do that. Especially in the cinema,"

"Me too," This time it was a more hearty laugh that was let out by the both of you in unison. "But ya, that's what I missed. Not just that, but, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter