Dream Girl

Oneshot Dumpster

 

"Krystal's looking here again."

 

The entire table 'ooed', and everybody began the teasing in full force.

 

She had her head turned away by the time I lifted my head to look at her, but I could see her biting her lip to hide a smile. I couldn't help a smile of my own at how cute she looked right now. I didn't mean that she didn't look cute all the time, because anybody who would dare say otherwise is a traitorous liar. 

 

A minute later her eyelids fluttered and she looked up again, catching me staring at her.

 

I blushed and quickly diverted my gaze to the untouched food in front of me.

 

"Guys, stop it. Look, you're embarrassing the poor thing." Eric teased, clearly amused. 

 

"The poor thing needs to grow some balls and hit that before she starts thinking the idiot isn't interested." Henry chimed in, throwing a fry that missed its target and hit my arm.

 

Instantly, my temper rose at hearing the callous way he talked about Krystal. "Seriously guys, shut up about it already. Krystal is the kind of girl you court with patience and care. Not claw after like ravenous animals." I said, shooting a glare at the smirking boy.

 

"Uhuh, and what the hell do you know about dating a girl, Liu?" That earned a round of laughs from my friends.

 

"I'm serious. Stop talking about her like that." I frowned, too pissed at them to care that I was being completely obvious right now. Lord knows I only ever spoke up when it was something I felt really strongly about. 

 

Minhyuk patted me on the back, "Amber's right. Even if I don't have a ing clue what ravenous means, Krystal's different from the other girls. She's..... a woman."

 

"Who cares. We all know that the chick has like the biggest crush on you."

 

It was true. We were all a hundred and nine percent certain that Krystal has been crushing on Minhyuk for awhile now. Although she hasn't outwardly confessed, there was no doubting that her actions have been blatant about her interest in him. It was evident in the way her eyes would linger on him at lunch, the way she'd blush and smile whenever she'd pass our group in the hallways, or even the not-so-subtle way she'd conveniently show up at the places he'd hang out. 

 

They made sense really, Krystal and Minhyuk. 

 

My best friend was the atypical popular jock who lucked out in the looks department, but not so much the brain department unfortunately, though that never affected his appeal to the girls around him. While I was basically a turtle who retreated into my shell when conversing with new people, especially when it came to girls, Minhyuk was equally as charming as he was sociable.

 

Then there was Krystal Jung. 

 

Beautiful, enigmatic, Krystal, who was virtually the embodiment of perfection. 

 

I was never one for all that unrealistic romantic garbage, strayed far from it, but every time I even thought about her my mind would automatically start creating sonnets that would aptly, but never justifiably, describe how beautiful she is to me. Not only was she gorgeous in every physical sense, she was also genuinely kind despite being deemed as the school’s resident ice princess.

 

She was everyone’s dream girl, someone so unattainable the only person you could possibly see her with is someone like Minhyuk.

 

For obvious reasons, definitely not someone like me.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

The first time I had an actual conversation with Krystal was a few months back, when it was still the early stages of her infatuation. 

 

She started visiting the library during free period, the same time that Minhyuk would come bother me during my shifts and take a nap in the most secluded corner of the room. 

 

He was already passed out on his usual table when I saw a familiar figure walk into the room, eyes nonchalantly looking about, as if she was searching for something. I knew it was a 'someone' she was looking for and decided to try to alert her presence to my best friend incase he wanted to appear more presentable.

 

"Oi, your girl’s here." By then I was also experiencing the early stages of my crushing and so I honestly couldn’t have given a rat’s if he’d wake up or not. 

 

He replied with a wave that almost slapped my face off of my head.

 

"Fine. Your loss." I shrugged, not regretful in the least. It wasn’t my really my concern if Krystal sees her crush with drool all over his face.

 

I took the book that he was using as a pillow and walked over to the book tray, idly flipping through the pages. I was fixated on a particular paragraph and as I rounded a corner, my body collided with another. My arms instinctively shot out to grab them, but seeing as I wasn't exactly the most poised human being, my feet tripped on each other and I ended up falling on top of the other person instead.

 

My fall was cushioned by the person's soft and slight frame, but a groan alerted me to the fact that I was probably suffocating the smaller girl. 

 

"I-Im so sorry, I'm such a klutz. Are you o-" The words were stuck in my throat when I looked up and saw who it was. My face was mere inches away from the rather flustered, but no less beautiful face of one Krystal Jung. I could only stare in awe.

 

"It's okay. But could you.... maybe get off me though?" She said breathlessly.

 

I almost hit myself at having spaced out, before standing and helping her up. Her hands were so soft that I didn't want to let go, but I pulled away and intertwined my hands behind my back, looking very much like a child about to be spanked. 

 

Her face was flushed pink and she was trying to straighten her clothes as best as she could. 

 

Oh god, I must've embarrassed her. What a good way to introduce yourself, by demonstrating what a monumental idiot you are. 

 

"I'm sorry, again. I really am the most clumsiest person you'll meet, unfortunately you had to be a victim of said clumsiness. Is there anything that I could help you with? To make up for my stupidity?” I was rambling but I hadn't even noticed. There was so much blood in my face that I couldn't even process where I was at that moment.

 

She stared at me for a long moment, making feel like I was shrinking under her gaze, even if I was more than half a head taller than her.

 

"That's more than I've ever heard you talk before."

 

I was momentarily confused, not expecting her to say that, of all things. 

 

"What?"

 

"You're usually so quiet in class. I've never heard you speak more than three words." She said, a minuscule hint of a smile on her face. 

 

"You know who I am?" I blurted out unthinkingly, confused that she even knew I existed.

 

The younger girl looked away from me, mumbling out a reply, "I'm aware of the things around me. You are in my chem class right? You and your friend Minhyuk?" She said and I nodded in realization.

 

The only reason she notices you is because you're always around her crush, you delusional moron. 

 

"Yeah we are. We're lab partners. N-not you and I, I mean… Minhyuk’s my partner. In Chem.” I said, wondering why on earth I couldn’t have just stopped at my first sentence. 

 

She surprised me when she let out a giggle, her hand going up to cover . It was a pleasant surprise though, I had half expected her to slowly back away from me and leave.

 

"Yes, I know. We're in the same class remember?" She said, no trace of a mocking tone, which would be well deserved since it's already been established that I greatly lacked any common sense. When it came to her at least.

 

"Right." I smiled sheepishly, looking down to my feet. 

 

"So cute."

 

It was barely audible and if we weren't in such a quiet environment I would not have been able to catch it. My head shot up to see her eyes widen a little, before her features schooled into a more neutral one.

 

"What-"

 

“I have to go. Nice bumping into you, Amber." She was already walking away from me, leaving me in a Krystal-induced haze for longer than I was willing to admit. 

 

It took me awhile to realize that she even knew my name.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

My second conversation with her involved zero clumsy accidents. 

 

On my part. 

 

We were in the aforementioned Chemistry class and Minhyuk was beside me playing barbie doll with the apparatus as usual, while I was busy conducting our experiment. Of course, it was under my instructions that he stayed far away from the assignment unless we wanted a repeat of that one time that should never be mentioned ever again. 

 

All I will say is that there was a time when the both of us didn’t have any eyebrows for two weeks.

 

“Pew pew. Pew pew.” I swatted at the incessant poking to my cheek.

 

“Quit it Minhyuk. I’m serious.”

 

“You’re always serious. What’s new?” He said, going back to his poking, “Pew pew.”

 

“Gahh,” I groaned, banging my fist on the table when I made a mistake with the measurements, “Minhyuk, you airhead!” I yelled and immediately the class fell silent.

 

I shrunk under the intense stares and giggles coming from the other students. I ignored my best friend who was laughing the loudest and went back to work. On instinct, I glanced up to see if a certain someone had any reaction to my outburst.

 

Krystal was busy writing notes but a smile was etched onto her face.

 

I fell back into work for the next half hour, periodically pushing away the idiot that keeps screwing with my concentration. When I felt like my eyes needed a little rest, I sat back in my chair and stretched, closing my eyes to relish in having the tension in my muscles alleviated. With a satisfied groan, I opened my eyes again and noticed a pair of eyes staring from across the room, her bottom lip ensnared between her teeth.

 

She was startled at my sudden gaze on her and she hastily turned back around, effectively knocking down a beaker which shattered in front of her. A broken piece of glass grazed her skin and blood started dripping from the small gash on her palm. 

 

“Ahh,” She whimpered, holding her wrist tightly.

 

At the loud crash, the teacher was alerted to the injured student and he rushed to her to inspect the wound. 

 

“It’s a small cut, thankfully. Just get a nurse to clean it before anything else.”

 

He turned around and his eyes landed on me, “Amber, since you’re such a frequent visitor to the infirmary,” The class laughed at that, much to my embarrassment, “Please Miss Jung there shall she feel faint on the way.”

 

Minhyuk stood up immediately, “I can go.”

 

“Are you Amber?” He frowned.

 

My lab partner shook his head and sunk into his seat, pouting a little.

 

Rolling my eyes at the silly man-child, I walked over to Krystal and guided her out of the classroom.

 

I glanced at her as we walked down the hallway and in a completely uncharacteristic move, I spoke first, “Does it hurt much?”

 

Her head lifted and she smirked a little, “Are you referring to my pride or my hand?”

 

I couldn’t help the amused grin that reached my face, “It’s a little late to save the first one, but at least your hand will heal.”

 

She was looking oddly at me for a moment and I briefly wondered if I had offended her, but she was smiling so I brushed the thought away.

 

“Do you always make fun of injured people?” She teased.

 

I blushed lightly, “Honestly, I don’t usually talk to anyone other than my friends.”

 

“So you consider me a friend then?” Her eyes glinted with mirth and something else I wasn’t familiar with.

 

"I uhm, well if you're okay with that I mean-"

 

"I would like that, actually."

 

We eventually reached the infirmary and an attendant started treating her right away. The nurse, who let me call her Amy since I came here so often, looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

"This is a first. It's usually someone else bringing Amber in here. The clumsy girl." Amy shook her head as she sat across from Krystal.

 

The only thing that stopped me from retorting back was the soft giggle that graced my ears.

 

I stayed beside her, observing the process with mild curiosity.

 

“Thank you, for following me here." She looked up, wincing when the nurse started dabbing an alcohol swab on the laceration.

 

"I didn't really have a choice." I joked, surprising me yet again at how easy it was to be myself around her.

 

She feigned a glare and used her uninjured hand to punch me on the arm. 

 

Ow. The ice princess works out. 

 

"I could easily find a more willing participant to do the job. Your bff for example, who so chivalrously offered his help."

 

My grin faltered the slightest at the reminder of her apparent crush on him. It was so easy to forget about that when I was enjoying her company. 

 

"I don't doubt that, but Minhyuk could never pass up an opportunity to follow after a beautiful girl."

 

Her cheeks grew a deep crimson and I thought it was the most adorable thing ever, even if the action was caused by the mention of Minhyuk.

 

Amy, who was no doubt listening intently to our conversation, patted Krystal on the knee. 

 

"Okay, you're good to go. However since that hand is going to be healing for at least a week or so, I suggest that you have someone that could be there to lend a hand when you need it." The nurse looked pointedly in my direction.

 

I mentally cursed at the woman. If she was trying to matchmake the both of us, which I am a hundred percent sure she was doing, she was definitely barking up the wrong tree. 

 

Krystal turned to me with a small grin, "Would you be a willing participant? This time you do have a choice though." She said rather shyly. 

 

The thing is, I don't have a choice. Not when it came to her.

 

"Sure. I kind of owe you for lying about calling you beautiful. I was only kidding."

 

She punched me for the second time that day.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

There were several conversations after that.

 

None of which involved anymore injuries and/or falling. That is, with the exception of me falling harder for her everyday.

 

So imagine the discontentment I felt when Minhyuk started to actively pursue her.

 

“……. I’m just saying that most of k-pop is an idol-manufacturing industry. There’s hardly anything admirable about it.”

 

“Whatever dude. The girls are so unbelievably hot. Plastic or not.”

 

I sighed tiredly, not bothering to continue a pointless conversation with the lunkhead since my shift at the shop was almost ending.

 

The place was a quaint little hipster cafe where you could purchase a cheap second-hand book from the expansive library and read it while having a cup of coffee too. I took the job because I actually needed the extra cash. Minhyuk took the job because his parents thought he needed something productive to do with his free time.

 

I was busy wiping down a table when the front bell dinged.

 

“Welcome.” I greeted the customer, a little less enthusiastic than I normally would because of how exhausted I felt.

 

“I didn’t know they employed zombies here.”

 

My head whipped up and suddenly I didn’t feel so tired anymore.

 

Krystal had on a pair skinny jeans and a loose-fitting shirt with her long tresses tied up in a messy pony, a more casual look when compared to the school-issued uniform that I’m used to seeing her in. It was simple, but my heart still raced the same speed either way.

 

My cheeks did their involuntary reddening, “The times you usually come in is when I’m all pumped up on caffeine. It’s all worn out now.” 

 

“Yeah, I had to show my face at this event for a bit. But I’m here now, so get my usual, servant.” She said in a mock condescending tone, her eyes glinting with mischief.

 

Krystal was a regular at the cafe. She’d come in every Sunday, order a plain Americano, and would spend most of the afternoon sipping at her coffee and reading book in the same spot, right where I had a perfect view of her. On days that she’d be too busy to hang around, she would still manage to find time to come in and order a take-away.

 

It wasn’t a mystery as to why she frequented this place when her house was nowhere near here.

 

I glanced at my watch and then to the front counter, “My shift ended ten minutes ago actually. I could ask Minhyuk to get you your usual?” 

 

When I turned back to her, she had on a small pout, “But you always get me my usual. Nobody makes my coffee right like you do.” I’m positive she didn’t mean for it to come out so….. seductive, but my body didn’t get the memo and something below stirred uneasily.

 

I looked down to hide my blush, “Your usual is a long-black Krystal. I think even for Minhyuk, it should be an easy enough job not to screw up.”

 

Pleeeeeeeaaase.” 

 

A smile grew on my face at the rare show of aegyo from the infamous ice princess. I had to suppress the desire to pull her into my arms and kiss her silly.

 

“Okay, I’ll do it. Just, ugh, stop doing that.” I waved my hand at her face and she giggled.

 

“Admit it, you think I’m cute.” 

 

“Not at all.” I faked a grimace and walked back to the counter.

 

 Yes, you’re way too cute for your own good. A constant reminder that you are so out of my league.

 

“Dude. You have to take my shift.” Minhyuk appeared beside me as I was reaching for a cup.

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m gonna ask Krystal to hang out. Like now.” 

 

My heart picked up it’s pace.

 

“I’m dead tired Minhyuk. I don’t think I can last another hour here.”

 

“Aww, come on man. It’s only today. I promise if you do this, I’ll take your shift for the whole day next week and you’ll keep the pay. Please.” I rolled my eyes at that. His aegyo couldn’t even compete with Krystal’s.

 

I thought about Krystal then and how thrilled she would be at having a chance to hang out with him. As much as it annoyed me to have to work another few hours while I’m this drained, it was overshadowed by my eagerness to please her.

 

“Fine.” I said, pouring the hot water into the cup.

 

He paused for a second, “What?”

 

“Did I stutter?” I almost shoved the piping hot cup of coffee into him, “Take this to her. You owe me.”

 

He took off his apron and with a grin, he held the cup and walked over to the girl sitting in the corner of the shop.

 

For the next fifteen minutes I tended to the other customers that piled in, ignoring Minhyuk and Krystal even when they stood up to leave together.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————

 

Prom was an ordeal that I never thought I would attend. 

 

Aside from the fact that I could never ask a girl out without all the blood rushing to my head, I also never understood the significance that everyone placed on one stupid night. It was just a dance where people would spend exorbitant amounts of money on clothes, a friggin limo that probably cost more than the entire event, a croissant…. no wait, I think it was a corsage. 

 

It didn’t matter. 

 

All I know is that prom is treated like a holiday while the proprietors of shops that cater to these people were reaping in their small fortune. 

 

All for one night. 

 

Ridiculous.

 

However, I was in no place to criticize since here I was, attending the ‘stupid’ prom all because of one girl who I wasn’t even going with.

 

~

 

(A week earlier)

 

“Krystal’s checking you out again.”

 

Although I knew full well that the statement was intended for Minhyuk, I glanced up anyway and indeed saw the girl in question looking in our direction.

 

She smiled brightly and the man beside me waved and returned the smile.

 

I resisted the urge to gag and occupied myself with shooting some hoops.

 

“Am, you gotta help me out man.”

 

“Did you forget your house keys again?”

 

“No, no, not that. It’s about prom.” He mumbled, slightly nervous.

 

I smirked, “I’m flattered but I don’t swing your way if you remember.”

 

He stuck his tongue out and grabbed the basketball from me, “I’m thinking about asking Krystal. I need you to ask her to go to prom for me.”

 

At hearing that, I tripped on my feet and landed in an ungraceful lump on the floor. The students who witnessed it started laughing and as always, my best friend was the loudest one.

 

Still on the ground, I looked up to see him kneel next to me, “So will you do it?”

 

“Why the hell would you need my help for that?”

 

“Because you and Krystal have talked way more than she and I have. You don’t need to ask her straight out, just see if she’s available. Or if there’s a chance that she wants to go with me.”

 

I frowned, “You know for a fact that she’d say yes. She has a crush on you for God's sake.”

 

“Doesn’t make me any less nervous to ask the Krystal Jung out to prom.” He chuckled awkwardly. Then he offered me a hand, “Help me out, man. I promise I’ll never ask you for anything again.”

 

Scoffing at that big fat lie, I took his hands and he pulled me up.

 

“You’re an idiot.” I said and headed to the other side of the court where the cheerleading team was having their practice.

 

“I owe you, Amber.” 

 

Yeah, what’s new.

 

As I approached them, I already regretted agreeing to this when the entire team turned to look at me. The captain of said team in particular, was staring at me in bewilderment. 

 

“Uh, hey Krystal. Can I t-talk to you for a minute?” I mumbled almost inaudibly, my face almost combusting at all the unwanted attention on me.

 

The girls around her giggled and started cooing. The brunette swatted at their hands that were pushing her and walked towards me, cheeks almost the same shade as mine.

 

“Amber, hey. Whatsup?” She bit her lip, tucking a stray hair behind her ears.

 

“I need to ask you something. About prom.” I said, deciding to cut straight to the point.

 

Her eyes widened significantly.

 

Oh god, get to it Amber. She thinks you’re asking her to prom. Can't you see that the girl looks terrified.

 

“I was just wondering maybe…. if you were going with anybody yet?” I asked, a tinge of hopefulness in my voice.

 

Her face looked almost worried then, and she turned back to her team, quickly mouthing something that I couldn’t read. They caught what she said and started whispering scandalously, giggling amongst themselves. Some of them were even…. hopping?

 

I was looking at them, confused beyond belief, when the girl in front of me coughed lightly.

 

“So uh, you were saying something? About prom?” She asked, fidgeting with her hands. Then she added quickly, “I’m not going with anyone..... yet.”

 

“Yeah, prom,” I said distractedly, still looking oddly at the group of jumping girls. I turned back to her, “You’re not going with anyone? That’s good.” I breathed out in relief. At least I could tolerate Minhyuk and Krystal together, but if it was some other dude that I had to worry about?

 

She smiled shyly, “Why is that good?” 

 

I my lips, willing myself to not melt at how adorable she looked right then.

 

“This is a little unconventional, but uh… will you go to prom with Mi-”

 

“Yes!”

“-nhyuk”

 

My heart sank, at both her answer and how fast she agreed to it. I was expecting it, so I tried to shrug off my disappointment. 

 

She blinked up at me, wearing a look of confusion, “Wait… I uhm… what?”

 

I chuckled, “Yeah, I know it’s weird that he isn’t asking you himself but Mr. Popular is actually shy. Don’t tell him I told you that though. He really does like you.”

 

Definitely not as much as I do.

 

“So…. hold on. All this while…. Minhyuk has been crushing on me?” She asked incredulously, as if it was such a hard thing to grasp.

 

I nodded, “Yeah, congratulations. You like him too, right? I mean, you’re pretty obvious.”

 

“Apparently not obvious enough.” She pursed her lips.

 

“Well uh, my job here is done. I’ll see you around?” 

 

I was about to turn when she spoke.

 

“You’re coming right? To prom?”

 

“I don’t have a date.”

 

“Doesn’t mean that you can’t come. And you owe me a dance.”

 

I quirked my eyebrow in amusement, “Since when?”

 

“Since now.” She said sternly. Who was I to deny her anyway?

 

“I guess I could pop by.”

 

~

 

(Present time)

 

So here I was, dressed in this monkey suit in the ballroom of a hotel that was fancier than any place I’ve ever been in, looking up at the stage where my best friend and my crush was being crowned Prom King and Queen.

 

Ugh.

 

My feet worked on it's own accord and the next thing I knew was I was outside, on a balcony apparently, the crisp and wind blowing my nicely waxed hair into a messy heap. I couldn’t bring myself to care, the person I even came to this thing for was enjoying someone else's company right now.

 

“Alright, I can’t see you like this anymore.”

 

I slumped against the railing, “Aren’t you supposed to be dancing with your queen or something.”

 

“She said she had to go look for someone.”

 

“Did you scare her away with your atrocious dancing skills?” I snorted.

 

“I probably would have if we actually got to dance.” Chuckling, he leaned his back against the railing next to me. He nudged me, “I know you like her.”

 

I mouth gaped open, “Do not.”

 

“Yes you do, you loser. I’m your best friend and I’m the only one that can read it. You’re so damn obvious when you start liking a girl.”

 

“Am not.” I stayed indignant.

 

“You’re not helping your case by being immature. You like Krystal.” He smirked.

 

“What do you want me to say? That for the past year I’ve been hopelessly crushing on the girl that you’ll probably be dating after tonight? That she’s the most attracted I’ve ever felt to another person? That I really, really wished that she was crushing on me instead of you?” I sounded pathetic, for sure, and I had half-expected for him to laugh in my face at my predicament.

 

He definitely looked amused, but he wasn’t looking at me.

 

Dread instantly filled my gut before I even turned around, and when I did, my stomach fell completely. 

 

The object of my affections, looking as stunning as ever in her short white dress, was staring at me like I had stripped . Well I felt like I had, at least.

 

“Truthfully, it did my ego when I thought that the hottest girl in school had the hots for me. Then when I realized it wasn’t me that she was crushing on, I was… oddly proud.” He smiled warmly and patted me on the back.

 

“It’s time I stopped owing you.”

 

I didn’t have time to process what he said and before I knew it, Minhyuk had left and Krystal was was in his place, looking up at me with unreadable eyes.

 

"I don't like coffee. I still don't.” When I continued to stare blankly at her, she continued, “There was only one thing that kept me going back to that cafe, and it had nothing to do with the coffee.” She blushed wildly.

 

I was still mute, my brain taking it’s time to comprehend what she was saying.

 

She noticed this and sighed, “Amber…. I’ve had like the biggest crush on you for months now.”

 

That woke me up, “How? I thought… Minhyuk?”

 

“Yeah…. who so happens to be around whenever I want to be alone with you.” She murmured.

 

“But you’ve been coming by to the library…..”

 

“Where you work part-time.” She finished, challenging me back.

 

“You’re always smiling at him though…..”

 

“And who is always beside him?” A smile was growing on her face, clearly entertained that I was trying to stand by my conviction that I was not the one she was crushing on.

 

My shoulders slumped, her words finally dawning on me.

 

She likes me. 

 

Krystal Jung Soojung, everybody’s dream girl, has a crush on ME.

 

I don’t think my heart had ever beat as fast and excitedly as it was doing now.

 

“So, are you done trying to convince me that I’m crushing on the wrong person?” She closed the gap between us, her eyes falling to my lips, “Because I really would like to kiss you right now.”

 

“If you do that, I might faint.”

 

“I’ll risk it.” She pulled be down by my cheeks and pressed her lips to mine.

 

I'm not going into detail about how the kiss felt, but let’s just say that there was a ton of nonsensical thoughts currently being formed in my head as her soft lips began caressing mine. 

 

When air was needed, her lips left mine almost reluctantly. 

 

“That’s what I’ve been missing all this time?” She groaned, head falling into my chest, “You’re a selfish brat for keeping those lips from me.”

 

“Tell me about it.” I said dreamily, still reeling from the kiss.

 

Her body shook against me as her tinkling laughter spilled out from her lips. The same lips that I was yearning to taste again. 

 

Stop it. Don’t be greedy.

 

“I still can’t believe that you actually like me.”

 

“Well believe it, because I’m not going anywhere. I’m kind of addicted to you.” She smirked, playfully running her hands up my chest and around my neck.

 

I blushed when my mind drifted to far more inappropriate places. 

 

“Do you want to dance?” I asked, wanting to divert it from out of the gutter.

 

However, she didn’t let me.

 

She hummed, fingers toying with the tips of my hair.

 

"Later. I'd much rather be doing something else right now." She purred before pulling me into the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced in my life. 

 

————————————————————————————————————————

 

A/N : My first one-shot. That I managed to complete. Ever.

 

Hope it was readable. :P