First encounter with Mr. Rude

Everyone needs a little magic, Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV:

When Taehyung woke up it was a normal morning like always.
First he got up to take a shower then he put on his clothes, a black button up shirt with a black jeans and a belt to keep the jeans in place. He didn't do a lot with his hair, like usually it was straight down and fluffy. If he was somebody else he probably would be jealous of his fluffy hair. It was glorious, not to be vain but he had to say that his hair was pretty awesome.

After admiring and playing with his fabulous hair he realized something big, something of great importance.

 

"!"

 

He hadn’t even packed his things yet for the new school year.
Quickly letting go of the strands of hair he had played with he ran out the bathroom into his own room, quickly scrambling all his belongings together, he needed to have with him. Smashing clothes of his in his sport bag, putting his books in his school bag and his laptop on top of his clothes on his sport bag.
Ain't nobody got time for this he thought and cursed himself for forgetting to do it yesterday evening. But he had started another match in League of Legends he just couldn't have gone offline.

After all this hassle and maybe some tripping over things that TOTALLY SHOULDN'T have been in his room but rather in the dishwasher, or well now rather the trash, he finished packing his back and let out a sigh of relief.
He walked down their hallway, after reaching the door he put on his shoes while trying to grab his black jacket. It would be cold outside and he really didn't need to catch a flue right before school started.
It was 7:20am when he left his home, so there would still be enough time to buy breakfast on the way to the academy.

He lived pretty near the campus, lucky him. Taehyung stopped at a Starbucks and bought a caramel mocha, with so much sugar and whipped cream anyone would think he would get diabetes on the spot, to go and started walking his usual route. After he finished his drink he was also near the campus, he throws the empty cup in the nearest thrash can. He suddenly got distracted by a cute little black cat that was looking at him from the other side. He was about to make his way over to the cat, when suddenly someone crashed into him, while he was just peacefully walking down the pavement to the cute little cat that got him distracted from walking to the boys dorm, which caused him to harshly fall on his with his eyes closed. Everything happened so fast he was rather confused at first but got himself together rather quickly.

Still who the hell was that stranger that LIETERALLY CRASHED into him!
But when he opened his eyes and got up brushing the dust away from his pants he finally could see that stranger, who hadn't looked if there were any people on the pavement.
Okay Taehyung took everything bad he had thought about the stranger back. And almost instantly put his sunshine self on while walking over to the stranger to offer help.
Omg how can someone be that handsome? Like he literally looked like a ing Greek god OH MY GOD!
Being the awesome helpful person he always was he decided to walk up to the boy and offer him a hand to get up.

"Are you alright? Let me help you!“ He said with his most gentle voice, a small smile on his lips.

The boy got up without taking Taehyungs hand, he pretended that he wasn't hurt even a little by this action, nobody had ever done something like this normally people would accept his hand with a smile, and would act all shy.

But then he heard the stranger speak up “Aish are you serious?! Watch were you’re going or do you need ing glasses?” He sassed and omg the boy looked downright scary.

“But but there was that cute little cat which was staring at me with her big round eyes. So I got distracted. I mean look at her!” he said with a cute puppy face while he was pointing, at that cute little black cat.
He was so ing scared that this unnaturally handsome boy would roundhouse kick him if he was to piss him even more off, so he decided to play all his cutie sunshine self cards to prevent that from happening to him today.

The boy just stood there with a frown plastered on his freaking handsome face so Taehyung took that as his chance to check the boy completely out. The boy had big puppy eyes, you could see if he would discard the frown on his face, he also possessed a straight nose with a round tip, flawless skin, if we still ignore the fact he was frowning right now, while his lips were a pretty shade of red, while they formed a straight line, and he also possessed a jaw line you could cut yourself with because it was hella sharp. His hairs were parted, to the left side, a bit messily and they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter