Wang Jackson Troublemaker number one!

Everyone needs a little magic, Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Marks POV :

 

After hearing Bambams stomach grumbling rather loudly the boys decided that it was time for dinner so they began walking off into the hallway.

“Hey Mark who is your roommate?” Bambam asked as they were walking through the hallways in the direction of the cafeteria.
Mark glanced over to Bambam and Jungkook just to see that their faces were full of curiosity.

“I don’t know. When I entered the room it was empty except for a few bags that were lying on a bed. So I guessed he went off already and I just started unpacking my things , because I needed to wait for you two anyways till the end of your entrance ceremony”, he answered and shrugged his shoulders.

“Why didn’t you just check online? They posted the living arrangements online” This time it was Jungkook who questioned Mark.

“Don’t know, maybe I want to be surprised?” Mark smirked at Kookie teasingly.

As they continued walking through the hallways they heard some squeals coming off from the other side of the hallway. But all they managed to see was a group of girls and a few boys standing in a circle around someone.

Kim Taehyung he always knew how to be the center of attention. Even if he just walks through the hallways, there would always be students who would start surrounding him. He kinda felt sorry for the guy. It must be tiresome to have everyone look at you and look at very move you make.

As they reached the cafeteria door, they slid it open and went in. They took a tablet each and positioned themselves in the queue while chatting with each other about random topics and what each of them had done during vacation. Everyone took the same food which included beef and radish soup, rice, vegetables, beef, kimchi and also some strawberries. Mark also grabbed a bottle of chai tea and Bambam and Jungkook both decided on drinking green instead of chai tea. With the food and the bottles of tea on their tablets they made their way to a table at the end of the cafeteria. They seated themselves at a table behind a group of students, which included Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and none other than Jackson, there were known as GOTBANGTAN, no one knew why. He wasn't really interested in them so he decided to sit with his back to the group while facing Bambam and Jungkook who were seated in front.

Urghh….Jackson always had to be so loud Mark thought while scrunching his nose up.

Suddenly Bambam broke the moment of blissful silence.

“Hey Jungkook why don’t you tell Mark about your beautiful morning, too?” Bambam couldn't hold back a big grin while looking between Mark and Jungkook.

“Hyuuuuung you won’t believe what a terrible morning I had! First of all I totally slept in. I just had like 10 ing minutes to get ready! Then when I made my way into the hallway I bumped my toe at the ing DOORFRAME AND FELL FORWARD ONTO FLOOR! It hurt like hell! So then I made my way outside already knowing my day couldn't get any worse! So I went to buy my regular morning coffee but it totally tasted like water...But THEN..! I crashed into a boy that was totally weird but also handsome. But he looked like he would rainbows, because he looked to happy, than what is considered normal on that ungodly hour of time. I would also say that he was even more handsome than you, even though you aren't that hard to beat in that matter, haha." The purple haired brat giggled like a maniac but soon snapped out of it again and started again, "But when I crashed into that guy I spilled my beloved morning coffee even if it tasted like , you know I love my coffee! And the cherry on top of that is that I know have to be with the two of you.” Jungkook whined and shoved some of his food into his mouth looking like a puffer fish while doing so.

“Poor baby it must been hard. But I don’t believe you that the boy was hotter than me! Because there are only a handful of people in this school that are actually hotter than me. Like not even in this school! In the whole country! And you should feel special to be able to spend your time with me, I mean did you see this face?” Mark said while pointing at his face but also giving the younger a look of sympathy as he continued “But I understand your problem I would also feel ty if I had to see that face the whole day.” 
Now he was pointing at Bambams face.

“Excuse you, but I find he is rather being awarded because I’m freaking good looking.” Bambam intervened.

“Ugh Hyungs you’re two are so self-absorbed! Believe me the guy was actually pretty hot. But I messed up by sassing at him before looking at his face, he kinda reminds me of a cat, that would also suit his obsession with that black kitten he got distracted by”, The Maknae snorted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter