#oo2

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive to the Seoul Family Court was filled with silence and awkward tension as Jiyong and Taeyeon didn’t even spare a word to each other. This awkward air was suffocated them. Jiyong focused on the road while Taeyeon stared blankly into the air. Once a while, he would steal a glance at his wife.

Reaching the destination, Jiyong reached for a brown file in the backseat that contained their marriage certification and a filled divorcement form.

“Are you sure you won’t regret it?” Jiyong asked and looked at his wife. “Kim Taeyeon?”

“I should be the one to ask you, Jiyong!” Taeyeon smirked and let out a dry chuckle. “Why would I regret it when you are the one who suggested this divorce?”

“Taeyeon!”

“Let’s get it done quickly!” She said before getting off the car.

Each step they took from the parking lot to the office was getting slower and slower. As she reached the front of the building, Taeyeon halted on her track and glanced at her wedding ring on her left ring finger. Letting out a sigh, she followed her husband into the building.

“Lawfully, you will be given 8 weeks for careful deliberation.” The officer told them as they read through the divorce form. “During this period, rethink about your decision over. First, you will get counseling.”

 

“You have requested a divorce by a mutual agreement.” The counselor started off. “What’s the reason for the divorce?”

“Personality difference!” The married couple answered in unison. “Too difference!”

“Can you be a little more specific?” The counselor asked them. “What kind of difference in personality?”

“She’s too much of a perfectionist.” Jiyong said and side-glanced at his wife. “She nagged a lot and too sensitive. I can’t stand it anymore.”

“He’s too childish.” Taeyeon scoffed. “He’s hardheaded and lazy. On top of that, he’s such a workaholic.”

“It sounds like you two are very upset at each other.” The counselor stopped them from further argument. “Shall we have a counseling one at a time?”

“I know I’m being a .” Taeyeon said slowly as she fidgeting with her wedding ring. “But all I did is just trying to seeking attention from him. I don’t know whether I’m the one who don’t understand him or he’s the one who didn’t understand me.”

“I know I’m crossing the line sometimes that it got on his nerves. We got along well during our first year, that’s why I thought that he got used to my personality. But I guess not!”

“Think about your happiest moment with him!” The counselor said.

“The most happiness moment with him?” The wife repeated.

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Let’s date, shall we?”

 

“You know I love you, right?”

 

“I know it’s too soon to ask you this, Kim Taeyeon, but I think you’re the one for me. Would you willing to be the mother of my future children? I’m willing to let you use my last name. Kwon Taeyeon sounds good, right? So, will you marry me, Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“Will you, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, take Miss. Kim Taeyeon as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to stay by her side through thick and thin until your last breathe?”

“I do!”

 

“Do I need to choose only one moment?”

“I don’t remember the last time we have an actual heart-to-heart conversation.” Jiyong sighed and stared blankly. “All I remember during the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter