#oo3

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong stood in front of Youngbae’s office nervously as he gripped on Taeyeon’s hand tightly. Taeyeon can’t help, but felt worried for him. After all, Jiyong and Kiko spent their childhood together until high school. To know that she’s dead must affect him a lot.

On top of that, to know that she actually had a son with him and hid it from him.

“Are you ready, Ji?” Taeyeon asked and rubbed on his hand. “Hmm?”

He let out a sigh before twisting the knob and opening the door, revealing a boy sat on the couch with his nanny, holding hands.. As soon as he heard the door opened, the little boy looked up and locked eyes with his father.

“Nanny! Isn’t that my daddy?” He asked his nanny excitedly which brought smile to Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“Do you think so?” Dara, his nanny asked him.

“He looks like the man that mommy show me every time.” He replied. “And he looks similar to me.”

It’s true. Jiyong felt like he was looking at his younger self. He was sure this little boy is his son. Taeyeon dragged her husband and approached the little boy.

“You must be Jihoon, right?” She gave him a warm smile. She could see Jiyong in Jihoon. There’s no doubt that Jihoon is definitely Jiyong’s son. “Why don’t you call daddy out loud?”

“Daddy?” He called out shyly.

“Louder, sweetie!” Dara urged him. “He can’t hear you.”

“Daddy!” He raised his voice and Jiyong squatted down to his level.

“Jihoon-ah!” Jiyong smiled slightly and cupped the little boy’s face. “My son!” Jihoon opened his arms widely and Jiyong embraced him. Dara teared up at the sight. Jiyong closed his eyes and rested his head on Jihoon’s shoulder.

He felt a mix of emotion. Happy, relief and excited to meet his son. Sorry, feel bad for not being a part of his son’s childhood life.

“Daddy, who is this beautiful noona?” Jihoon asked and held his hand out to Taeyeon which she gladly accepted and squeezed gently. Though she was smiling, but she can’t find an answer to the little boy’s question.

Should she answer that she’s his father’s wife?

No, because they’re in the divorcing process.

“Daddy’s wife!” Jiyong answered, cut off all her thought. “And also Jihoon’s mommy.”

“Jihoon’s mommy?” Jihoon tilted his head cutely. “But Jihoon already has Audrie mommy.”

The little boy’s answer made the adults glanced at each other nervously.

“So, Jihoon has two mommies.” Dara said cheerfully. “Isn’t that great?”

“Right!” Jihoon clapped his hands excitedly. “I can brag to the other kids at school that I have new mommy.”

Jiyong nodded rather awkwardly. Mian, Jihoon-ah! Daddy will tell you when time comes!

“Can I have a small talk with you, Jiyong-ssi?” Dara asked carefully before she gave a knowing glance to Taeyeon who was playing with Jihoon.

“Jihoon, shall we get some ice cream?” Taeyeon, who got Dara’s meaning, asked the little boy cheerfully which Jihoon jumped off the couch excitedly.

“I want chocolate.” He replied. “Chocolate ice cream, mommy!”

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon held his hand as they walked out of the office, leaving Jiyong and Dara alone.

“I would like to talk about Jihoon.” Dara started off. “Do me a favor! Please keep Kiko’s death from him until he’s old enough to understand. You can just tell her that Kiko is on a long business trip.”

“Nae!” Jiyong nodded solemnly. “For all these time, did Kiko stay in Korea all along?”

“Nae!” Dara replied. “She didn’t pursue college as she wish because she needed to take care of Jihoon.”

“Why didn’t she tell me about Jihoon?” He asked, hurt by the fact that his ex-girlfriend kept his son away from him for all of these years.

“We all wanted to tell you.” She sighed. “But she insisted no. You know how stubborn she is. She insisted on raising Jih

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter