Enjoying Life

Rapunzel: V's Edition
Hoseok mumbled to himself 'Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your.. ? I guess. Well this is certainly different...'
 
Hoseok carefully wrapped his arms and legs around Taehyung's and Taehyung began to bring Hoseok up to the castle window. Upon arrival Hoseok gently leaped inside, not wanting to somehow injure Taehyung's length. 
 
Taehyung quickly (well as quick as he could manage anyway) placed his back into his trousers and stared at the man standing before him. 
 
"Sorry about that, it's not exactly common for me to need to do that... But now that it's out of the way, what did you need?" 
 
"Well..." Hoseok started, "I've been wanting to meet you for a very long time. You're a very popular subject of conversation in the village, as its rare that someone your age would be forced to stay at home by his mother. Well, as far as I know you've never had a chance to leave your home. I guess I just wanted to meet you in person as the stories I've heard continue to intrigue me. It's wonderful to be able to meet you in person, I'm sorry if this is a bit embarrasing or creepy..." Hoseok trailed off, worrying that he had scared the boy.
 
"Ah, I see. Well, yes, I have never left my house, you're right about that. But, it's not like I've been forced to stay here. I just don't want to leave. I know that's strange and probably unhealthy but... That's just the way it is i guess." Taehyung replied, the last few words quietly escaping his mouth. 
 
"What has made you not want to leave?" Hoseok questioned, confused with Taehyung's reply.
 
"I'm scared..." 
 
"Of what exactly?" 
 
"...Everything. It's a big world out there, Hoseok. After 10 years of not leaving the castle I figured that there wasn't a point. It would be new and dangerous and I wasnt ready for that, and I'm still not ready today. I dont know what it's like out there."
 
"Taehyung..." Hoseok whispered. He placed his hand onto the boy's warm cheek in a comforting manner. 
 
"You don't know until you try, Tae. Sure, the outside world can be dangerous, but it's also beautiful and exciting, and yes it's new but that's not a bad thing, discovering and adventuring is amazing, it's so satisfying when you learn a new skill or activity, and it's even more pleasing when you have new people to share that with!" 
 
"I guess you're right... I need to live my life... Would you please be able to help me achieve this, Hoseok?" 
 
"That's a big task, but... For you, of course, Taehyung. Let's get started right now, okay!" Hoseok said, grinning from ear to ear
 
So, as days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, and eventually, as months turned into years, the two boys embarked on the biggest quest: living life in the most positive way possible. Of course there were some hardships, but they overcame those, some easily and some with great difficulty. 
 
Taehyung was finally enjoying his life, but in a way he never expected: by spending it with the person he loved the most. His best friend, his love, his savior. His eyes were opened to a whole new world by this person, and he couldn't be more grateful towards the love of his life,
 
Hoseok