The Meeting

Rapunzel: V's Edition
Hoseok stood still, thinking about his first move. He had no climbing gear on his person, so he had no clue as to how he'd manage to find a way up to the window, which appeared to be high enough to reach the top of the trees in the nearby forest.
 
"Excuse me?!!"
 
A loud, albeit nervous voice startled Hoseok from his train of thought, and he looked around the area, attempting to find the owner of the voice. 
 
"I'm up here!'
 
Hoseok's eyes travelled to the window, and before him was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen: Taehyung. Taehyung was right there, well, he was far away but still, right there, and frankly, Hoseok didn't know how to react.
 
'How should i respond? I could just wave? No, i need to leave a good impression on him...' Hoseok's thoughts continued to wonder on and on, before Taehyung spoke up once again.
 
"Sir? What are you doing here? My mother is out right now if you're planning on seeing her but she'll be back in a few days" 
 
Taehyung began to turn around, presumably to go back to whatever he was doing prior to discovering a man staring up at his window, but he stopped when he heard a reply.
 
"Um, no, sir! You see, I'm here for you! I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life and I just can't believe its happening.. Sorry, going off on a bit of a tangent here, please allow me to introduce myself: My name is Hoseok, it's a pleasure to meet you"
 
"Oh, um, nice to meet you too si- I mean... Hoseok. Jung... Hoseok? I believe I've heard about you before, are you sure you're not familiar with my mother?"
 
Hoseok stared up at Taehyung in confusion, and replied "No, sir, I'm only here for you. You're the only one who matters to me!... Now, if its not too much to ask, please may i join you up there so we can have a proper conversation?" 
 
"Oh, yes of course, sorry to keep you waiting. Just give me a second, there's no door so i have to prepare your method of transport..."