Appearance of Krystal in front of Minho-Chapter 1

Start Felling for Her

In the office, Mr.Choi and his son, Minho were arguing because Mr.Choi want to employ a secretary for his son. Minho actually don't want to employ a secretary because he thinks it is just a mess.

Minho P.O.V

My father said he chose a girl to be my secretary from the exam held to choose secretary. My dad said she gratuaded from one of the world's top ten universities but she has no experienced. How can my dad really do that for me? He forced to employ my personal secretary and telling that she has no experienced. How can I do?????

 

Krystal P.O.V

My heart beats faster and faster because i will be his personal secretary.I knew him since i was 13.My aunt,my mom's younger sister, married to one of his cousin. First day,when i saw him on my aunt's wedding, i thought that that guy was really handsome & i wanna be his wife in furture.But a month after the wedding our family needed to move to China because of my dad's business. I graduated when i am 19. It may be a little strage. But it may be that i'm so bright.My dad is also a famous business man as Minho's dad but they are not rival.Their business is not the same. My dad want to work at his company but i don't want to. I told him that i will go back to Korea and work there. As soon as i go back to Korea, i always find ways to approch him. I am so lucky because his company advertised that a position to be his secretary is needed. So i applied that job. Luckily, I got it.What will happen when we meet???

First day they meet will be on next chapter.i'm so sorry that i worte this chapter shortly.I will try to write longer next time.