Gazing

I Love You

i want to apologize for this month and a half update. i came up with so many ideas, but to turn them into words, i needed some inspiration. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let's see where i take this fanfic


The light of the rising sun beamed rays onto the sleeping boy's face as he turned over in hopes of it suddenly disappearing. Once Jungkook realized the sun was not going to leave any time soon, he opened his eyes and checked his phone. The first thing was a message.

"Good Morning Beautiful."

Jungkook hid his face into the pillow, even if there was no one around to see the light rose dusting of his cheeks. He was never going to get used to Jimin's little messages that Jungkook would never admit he liked. Today was their 10th date, though Jungkook would also never admit that they were dating either. It's been a little over 6 months since they started talking, and Jimin was already head over heels for the younger boy, everlasting affectionate actions from him. It wasn't that Jungkook didn't feel the same about Jimin, it was that Jungkook was still younger than the boy, and Jimin was Jungkook's first boyfriend, or first lover in general, and adding this to the list , Jungkook won't admit that he is a bit scared of liking someone so much.

Jungkook put down his phone and looked at the time. 10:34. The two of them promised to meet at 12, near the dance studio, which gave the younger boy a hour and a half to look decent. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, while looking for an outfit to wear. He knew Jimin would compliment him like all the other 6 times, but he still liked dressing up just for Jimin. He decided on a black sweater with some red wording, black jeans, and his old converse. Jungkook stared at his reflection, playing with different styles of his hair. At first, he tried going for a lazy bedhead look, but then he didn't want to look unkempt. He tried gelling his hair slick, but he looked like a 90's teacher and rinsed the gel out. He let out a sigh and decided ot just let his hair look puffy and split the hair in the middle, his forehead showing a bit.

Jungkook's outfit and hair: http://41.media.tumblr.com/fec2eb8e852bcb01cec229a40301c667/tumblr_nigkruqiD01sw1571o1_500.jpg) 

By the time he was satisfied with his looks, it was 11:23. He still had plenty of time; he could play on his phone and wait, but remembered that Jimin's favorite breakfast was cinnamon rolls. Jungkook grabbed his wallet and phone and left his dorm.


"Jeeeooonnn Jungkoookieeeee!" Jungkook turned around to see Jimin waving at him, his eyes barely there, a cute grin on his face. Jungkook gave the other boy a smile and hid the box with a bow behind him. Jimin finally reached him, fixing his backpack straps and adjusting his glasses from the crook of his nose. Jimin wore a collar shirt with a tshirt over it, jeans, and converse, just like Jungkook. "Good morning."Jimin said as they both looked at each for the first time again that week. Jungkook broke away from his stare to bring a box to Jimin's face. "Good morning Jimin-ah." Jungkook said, with a little chuckle at his informality. Jimin rolled his eyes and took the box, leading Jungkook to a little bench for the two of them to sit at. "What is it?" He turned the box to shake, when Jungkook covered Jimin's small hands in his both of his hands. He blushed at the feeling of Jimin's soft hands enveloped in his, slowly pulling away. 

"Don't shake it, you'll ruin it." He turned away, scraching the back of his neck sheepishly. Jimin smiled and craned his neck to get a better view of Jungkook's cheeks, stained with a light pink shading. Jungkook turned his head away even farther, notcing Jimin's face trying to look at his. Jimin laughed and looked back at the little gift. His hands reached for the ribbon and pulled it off, until just the lid was covering whatever it was. Jimin took off the lid slowly, and his heart warmed up at the gift inside. A cinnamon roll from a place Jimin had always wanted to try. On the cinnamon roll was a little bear design made from the icing. Jungkook looked back at Jimin, and found him staring into the box, and growing smile on his face and Jungkook felt even more heat reach his cheeks. "Don't look at it. You should eat it before it gets cold."Jungkook reached for the box, when Jimin grabbed his wrist. 

"Let's take a picture together first," He looked up at Jungkook, and gave him a bright smile."I want to remember this forever." Jimin got out his phone and made Jungkook hold one side of the cake, while Jimin held the other while he took the picture with the other. "Say cheese." Jimin said and he clicked the "capture" button. Once he had gotten over the picture and the cinnamon roll, he cut off a chunk and ate it. "Ahhh, it's really good! I knew it would be good. It must have been pricey. Thank you Jungkook!" He went in for another bite, and Jungkook just stared at him,  Jimin's facial expression as if every piece was a whole new delightful flavor. Once half the roll was gone, Jimin said he's save it for tomorrow, when Jungkook wasn't there so he wouldn't look like a pig. Jungkook looked at Jimin, who had some icing on the side on his lips while he was talking, and it distracted Jungkook, so he grabbed Jimin's wrist to stop him.

"What? The reservation is up ahead. We might miss it. It's all because you bought that cinn-"Jungkook reached out to Jimin's lips and wiped the corner of his mouth. He the icing and thought about the flavor, while Jimin's mouth and eyes were open wide. "Hmm, it's a bit too sweet. Let's go. I'm starving." Jungkook walked ahead, leaving a speechless Jimin to recover.


As the sat at the table, Jimin couldn't stop looking at Jungkook now. He coudn't believe the boy had done that. Jimin tried to be the older one, to look cool in front of Jimin, being looking at Jimin, he couldn't help, but be cute around him. Jungkook was the epitome of cute. Espicially today with his sweater that seemed too big on him, and the fact that they both wore matching converse. 

"Earth to Jimin." Jungkook was waving his hands in front of Jimin. "Ah, sorry. I was thinking." Jungkook pouted.

"Thinking of someone else while your on a date with someone, wow, Park Jimin. I never saw you as this type of man." Jungkook folded his arms up like a child and turned away. Jimin wanted to laugh at how Jungkook looked, how he was acting childish, unlike his normal self. He liked this Jungkook. No, scratched that, he liked all the Jungkooks. Jimin reached out to hold Jungkook's hand, while the other boy try to get away from his hold. "Look at me, Jungkook." The boy didn't look and continued to find the wall and the food menu interesting. Jimin leaned over the table, placed a gentle hold on Jungkook's chin to look at him in the eye. 

"I'm not that type of guy, and the only thing i was thinking about was how extra good you look." Jimin smirked and rubbed his thumb across Jungkook's lips before sitting back in his seat, a smug look on his face. Jungkook's face had turned red, his hands reaching for his water, drinking it down fast. Thankfully, the waiter came and took their order, while Jungkook avoided looking into Jimin's eyes, or anything having to do with Jimin.

"You okay?" Jimin asked, putting himself in the middle of wherever Jungkook was looking. Jungkook glanced at Jimin for barely a second before nodding his head. Maybe he made Jungkook a little nervous with that action. Jimin took Jungkook's hand and held it in his, rubbing circular motions around his knuckles. Jungkook looked at their fingers before looking at Jimin. "Sorry. Are you okay?" Jungkook looked at Jimin's eyes and he saw nothing but comfort in them and he relaxed. Jungkook didn't understand why he was worked out with Jimin touching his lips. "Yeah. I didn't mean to worry you. It's just, i'm not used to actions like that. Sorry, Jimin hyung." Jimin smiled at Jungkook calling him hyung and smiled even bigger when it hit him that Jimin was Jungkook's first boyfriend. He could laugh and smile right now, had it not been for Jungkook's nervous expressin.Jimin softly caressed Jungkook's cheeks, and the other boy relaxed a bit. When the waitress came, Jimin still held Jungkook's hand, looking at the other boy, who blushed when the waitress saw their hands. She smiled at them after resting the food on the table, and left the two boys alone. Jungkook couldn't stay still with Jimin holding his hand, the circular motions, giving him butterflies in his stomach. 


The time they spent from afternoon to the time the sun starting setting down, they pratically walked around the whole town. Jimin took Jungkook to his favorite clothing stores and bought Jungkook most of what he wanted, even though he strongly denied not needing anymore clothes. Jungkook in return took Jimin to his favorite music store and made a playlist full of his favorite songs to give to Jimin. He also bought Jimin some albums of his favorite singer, Taeyang. Even after coming out of a restaurant, they tried some street food that they both have never tried. Jungkook found out that Jimin likes meat, a lot, and that Jimin likes eating ice cream. They stopped by a lot of ice cream deli's and tried most of them. Jimin found out that Jungkook like pizza, espicially the ones that looked like they were from the States, and Jungkook really like cold noodles that the nice aunties gave them for free. Jimin had one more place for the couple to go tonight.

Jimin stopped the bus at the edge of the city and Jungkook followed. On the way to Jimin's place, their hands kept bumping into each other every now and then. Jungkook would try to reach for Jimin's hands at points, but then Jimin swung his hand the opposite way, and the other boy held back. 

"You can hold my hand." Jimin turned around and held out his hand. Jungkook stared at the other boy, and took his hand, being the first one to entwined their fingers together. He looked away, a small smile playing on his lips. Jimin's hand were warm and soft, Jungkook coming to the conclusion that he liked holding his hand, a lot. Jimin liked the feeling too. Jungkook's hand was much bigger than his, despite being the older one. Jungkook was also a noticeable height difference than Jimin, but that was with a lot of people. 

Jimin turned the corner, and behind the trees, they ead to a meadow with flowers that were starting to grow, the stems small and short. Jungkook had never seen these flowers around town ,and althought he wasn't a botanist, he could appreciate a sight like this. "They only grow in the winter."Jimin said, leading Jungkook to the middle of the meadow. "I found this a year ago, when I needed inspiration for a dance." He took out a blanket from his backpack and laid it down, then sitting onto it, patting the empty space next to him. Jungkook sat down lightly and they both laid down. Jungkook looked at the stars, and this was probably the best way to end their date. "Are we here to gaze at the stars?" Jungkook said without moving his eyes from the sky. When he didn't get an reply, he looked to his left to find Jimin looking at him softly. "We are supposed to, but i think i found something better to gaze at." Jungkook turned his faceback the sky, feeling weird emotions and his cheeks heating up. "You said you came here for inspiration." Jungkook gulped, diverting the attention. "Did you find it?" Jimin looked at stars with the other boy. "I did. But I think I found a new muse." He looked back at Jungkook, he blushed furiously again. "You're so cheesy. You made me blush all day. I think there should be a law or something. " Jimin laughed and that was like angels singing to Jungkook. He tightened his grip on Jimin's hand. "You're my first boyfriend. I'm sorry if I seem awkward at time, Jiminnie." Jungkook let out a deep breath and turned to look at Jimin. Jimin smiled and held the other's cheek. "I'm glad I'm your first. These past months with you have been amazing." Jungkook smiled . Laying down on the ground,  it was probably crazy but he felt Jimin's heartbeat through the core of the earth, and it was probably the same for Jimin. Jimin stared at Jungkook. He still made him speechless no matter how many times he saw him. His heart still raced whenever Jungkook was around. "Jungkook." The younger boy turned around to look at the other boy. "I love you." Jimin whispered, before pulling the other boy close and closing the distance between them. 

the stars shone bright that night

especially, two lost stars