The Start

I Love You

Jimin has told Jungkook he's love him ever since the first time he's said it. Jungkook remebers the day clearly, as if it was just yesterday. 

but a trip down memory lane is always nice, right?

They met in highschool, back when Jungkook was barely entering highschool, and Jimin was in his middle years. Jimin was one of the best dancers at their school, and Jungkook was a beginner, trying to learn to sign up for a entertainment company. Jungkook decided after seeing Jimin dance that he liked his style, and he wanted to learn from him. So, he waited for an opportunity to show up, where he could ask for tips. 3 weeks later, one came up. Jimin was handing out flyers, promoting the dance club lessons, smiling to every person who accepted one, and Jungkook was walking in circles, trying to think of ways to look casual. He was nervous , slightly scared to approach his sunbae, especially Jimin. Jungkook cleared his thoughts and walked up to get one, but backed down again when more people came behind him. The stack of flyers was decreasing and so was Jungkook's confidence. Jungkook let out a deep sigh, and looked up to try again, when a flyer was pressed against him. He grabbed the flyer and looked up to find Jimin smiling at him, his eyes like little half moons. 

"You're Jungkook, right? I heard a lot about you." Jimin stuck out his hand, and Jungkook took a while to process all this, before stretching his hand to shake the other boy's hand. Jungkook nodded his head. "You'll be here afterschool, right?" Jimin pointed at the place on the flyer, and Jungkook nodded his head again. The smile on Jimin's face grew wider and brighter. "Great. Can't wait to see you." The older boy gave Jungkook a wink before running off to the school entrance. Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up, and his heart beat faster. Must be from all the excitement.

Jungkook was panting by the time to reached the studio. His teacher had decided to let their whole class out late because someone drew inappropiate images on the chalk board. Everyone was already dressed in their dancing attire, which rushed Jungkook more, so he hurried to the lockers and while going entering the door, he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." He looked and saw Jimin again, who had another smile on his face. "You came? I'm glad to see you." Jungkook looked from his eyes to the arm holding him, a funny feeling in his stomach. Jimin's arms and biceps were no joke. Jungkook was jealous.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? I heard good things about you." After he said that, Jimin gave him a big smile. "That's good. See you out there. Show me what you got." He patted Jungkook's back and walked out the door. Jungkook hurried and changed into a white shirt and gray sweat pants, quickly going out to join the others. He caught Jimin's eyes as he lined up with the other students, and gave the boy a slight hand wave. Jimin and another guy, Hoseok, started with introducing themselves. Jungkook found out that Jimin has been dancing since he was in middle school, and his inspiration was Taeyang. After that, they showed the basics of dancing, of which Jungkook already knew, but it never hurt to perfected it. They continued that the whole hour of class. The people around him were tired and dead by the time it was over, but Jungkook wanted more, slightly disappointed. "Thanks for coming. Next week will be more intense i promise you." Hoseok said, and then the class was done. Jungkook  started to walk back, but felt a hand on his wrist. He turned around found himself looking into JImin's eyes. "That was easy for you, huh?" Jimin let out a small laugh when Jungkook nodded and pulled him back onto the wooden dance floor. "I'll teach a harder dance routine. Follow my steps."

Jungkook underestimated the other boy as they both were lying on the floors, sweat drenched all over her body, and heavy panting that could be heard in the empty room except for the two boys. Jimin was the first to get up, and he stretched out an arm to the other, helping him get up. "You did good. Do you dance often?" Jungkook gladly took the help and lifted himself up, the two boys then going to the locker rooms  to change. Jungkook found himself staring at Jimin, until the other boy cleared  his throat.

"Sorry. you're just really ripped. Do you work out?" Jungkook felt a bit self concious as took off his shirt and put on the old one. "I work out sometimes. The rest is just dancing or natural." Jungkook nodded his head and cotinued dressing. The two then went on to leave the dance studio They both stepped outside and was hit with a cold winter air. Jungkook regretted not bringing a jacket, and missed the warmth of the studio already. 'Well, I guess i'll see next week?' Jungkook asked, shoving his hands in his pocket. Jimin gave a hesitant nod." Actually, do you have any free time? I mean, what do you plan to do after..this current moment?" JImin asked as Jungkook started walking the opposite direction. "Uh, probably just going to go home and sleep." Jimin smiled, eyes looking a bit twinkled. "Are you interested in getting some coffee or dinner? I'll treat." Jungkook stared at the other boy and smiled back. " I guess i can fit that in my schedule."


So, how was that first chapter? it's a bit of a background chapter. I originally planned to have this as a oneshot, but i have no time to write a one shot, so it'll  be short little times of Jimin saying i Love you, and eventually the end. Thank you to those who suscribed before my first chapter, y'all lovely. And i hope you guys look foward to more. This chapter isn't edited by the way, because i wanted to get it out already. HAhaha, and please let me know what you guys thing, and also your thoughts on my poster, it's my first time making one, so it's not that good. Thank you! please look foward to more!