001

Dejection

As the words fade from my lips,escaping to the chilled winds of Autumn,my senseless calls seem to vanish much like your silhouette.

 

As she turns the corner,shunning me away for one last time I can no longer hold back the iced tears that brim,letting them roll down cheeks in thick streams to soaking my sweater.

 

It was foolish of me to think we would last forever. "Jessica and Tiffany!" They chanted,"You're love is for an eternity."

 

And how true was that?

 

Who knew two measly words could forever damage a person's very existence.

 

"We're over..." she uttered effortlessly.

 

And for what? Through her half-assed explanation I could easily smell the insincerity,taste it even.

 

With confusion painting over my dejection, I watched through blurred vision as she walked away,leaving me alone and broken.

 

Her love is my oxygen. Without you Jessica I cannot breathe. Don't you see that?

 

Blonde tresses,that will forever be burned in my mind suddenly left my hands itchy...As if a desperate urge to feel them once more arose abruptly.

 

I feel compelled to run,to chase you down and blatantly beg for forgiveness but I quickly advised against this.

 

My head hurt much like my heart does..in  general everything hurts. With your venomous words slashing deep wounds into my very soul,the sound of my fragile heart breaking echoes clear as the evening sky.

 

With eyes burning on me,staring attentively with mass curiosity and even confusion,I brush off their judging gazes and follow your trail, preparing a "performance" for forgiveness,because without you,I am no one.