Letters To You

Letters To You.

Hey, Sungyeol. 

 
  How've you been? Two years, right? And you guys are still going strong as the new Kings of Hallyu! I miss all of Infinite so much. But not as much as I miss you... 
 
  Just a little quick catch-up, I'm working at SME as a choreographer... But I miss choreographing for Woollim groups... I find myself nostalgic, always wanting to relive the days of our endless practices. Like when you couldn't figure out how to do that first part for Paradise, and we stayed at the practice room until the wee hours of the morning. That was also the day you took my first kiss. That's why I can never forget it.
 
  Sorry, just reminiscing. Maybe you wanna meet up, just talk? Talk about us, about everything. Why I left, why I never told you anything... Just, please. Let's talk. I miss you so bad.
 
  It's kind of awkward sending you this email,  
given that we ended on a not-so-good note,
  we haven't seen each other in so long. It's killing me. I ran away, Sungyeol. Back then, I was so scared of what we were... What we could be. I was so afraid that you would end up breaking my heart and leaving me like everyone else did. So I broke your heart and left you first. I locked myself away, avoided your calls, and hoped you'd leave me alone. And eventually, you did. You gave up on me (don't worry, I'm not going to try to make you feel guilty. It was all my fault.) and I tried to convince myself it was what I wanted. But it wasn't.
 
  I want to see you again. I guess all my fears got the best of me, because every night, I find myself crying. I know I made the wrong choice. But don't we all? I miss you so much, Yeollie... I keep hoping that whenever the phone rings, it's you calling. I keep hoping that when there's a knock on the door, you're there. I keep hoping that you see me during your performances. I keep hoping that you want to see me again, too. And I know that that is love. Please, give me a second chance. I'm not going to run anymore.
  You were one of my best friends when I was still working at Woollim, and it's so lonely without my favorite choding. The one that I love. 
 
  I hope to hear from you soon. Because I miss you so bad.
 
-me.
 

Sometimes, you just need to take a second look. Just read, it will click and suddenly drag you in. I hope you understood that hint. This is such a fail, btw.
 
WORD COUNT: 418. Yes, I'm sure it is 418 words. HEEHEE WILL YOU GET IT...
 
Considering a Yeol reply... Should I, shouldn't I?