A dream and a meeting

Meeting you again

I looked at Taehyuk and smiled as he drove the car, we was going to the beach and I took his hand before closing my eyes and leaned my head back  enjoying his presents. It was before I heard wheals whining, and suddenly I felt pain, I opened my eyes before I looked over at Taehyuk and I felt a scream escape my lips even though I could not hear anything. I don’t know how long I was sitting there paralyzed in my lower body, trying to keep Taehyuk awake by talking to him and shaking his hand violently, suddenly blue light and some people came where they began to slit the car apart, getting me out first and I yelled they should help Taehyuk first, with tears down my cheeks. I looked around, before I saw some from the medicinal team doing cpr on him before placing him on a brix with a blanket over his head…

I woke up with a scream and tears down my face, it had been a while since I had this dream, of that day. I sat up before I looked at the picture of him, and I sighed softly over the thought as I looked at the clock ‘4:10 am’, where I decided not to sleep anymore.

As I walked towards the school was my head hanging low before I felt an arm around my shoulder and I looked up to see Dino, one of my friends who had been moving a class up to the same as the other of us, or else he still would have been in High school. I smiled a bit to him before looking down at the ground again “yo hyung, why so sad… Wait is it the dream? It came back?” I looked at him and nodded weakly before walking away from him. But Dino being Dino, was he following me as I always would do something stupid, and that is his words not mine.

I sighed softly as I heard him and I looked over my shoulder to see him with a soft smile, and I smiled a bit. “come on hyung lets go to class” I nodded slightly before we walked to the class. As we came in was my other friends there making joke with each other and when Jeonghan saw us, was he smiling widely and almost yelled to us that they had spared 2 seats, and without me knowing was dino sitting in the middle of the group and I was forced to sit besides a guy known as S.coups, I don’t really know his real name even though I’ve been in the same class with him since middle school.

I sat down and that’s when I discovered that instead of sleeping like he usually did before class, well he was talking with Vernon and the guy I bumped into, and gave tteokbokki.