The first meeting

Meeting you again

1… love is always coming

 

2… it makes you happy

 

3… but it will be taken away just as quick as it comes

 

My love was taken away from me, people would say an accident and that I should find a new… but it is hard when I only loved him…

His name was Taehyuk, and he died in an accident yes, but I will not find a new love…

Because he was the only one, I ever have loved. I looked at his grave, with tears falling down my cheeks as I laid a bucket of flowers and walked away from the grave, looking down at my hands not sensing the person walking towards me. Suddenly I felt an impact on my body and I fell onto the ground to see a tall guy looking down on me, and I widened my eyes over how much he looked like Taehyuk.

He snorted a bit before walking past me to one of the graves, and I wondered how he did not want to help me up or anything “hmpf idiot” I mumbled before standing up and walked out of the graveyard, towards the bus stop so I could get home.

 

I sighed silently as I sat down on the bench; taking my phone before looking at the pictures, we took a few days before the accident, an accident I was a part of too. My love was taken away from me, I should have followed, but I was too weak to even think about it, and if I could decide then I would do anything to be with him again. I sighed softly when I saw the bus coming from the opposite direction I should, before standing up and found my wallet to pay the bus driver, as the bus stopped in front of me was the guy from earlier beside me, the funny thing was I didn't see him coming up beside me so I did what most would do when they got surprised, I jumped to the side with wide eyes and open mouth "h-how did you get here?" the guy looked at me with cold, yet warm eyes before going into the bus and payed, I looked at him before doing the same, but instead of going to the back was I sitting in the front, looking out of the window thinking about the cold grave yard guy, I don’t know what happened but he looked exactly like Taehyuk before he died. I shook my head and slapped my cheeks because I couldn't believe it, I didn't wanna believe that there was someone who looked like Taehyuk, as I thought about Taehyuk could I feel I had tears in my eyes so when the bus stopped, luckily where I was stepping off the bus anyway, was I hurrying out like there was a hurricane.

 

"Yah... " a voice, smooth as silk said, but I ignored it and kept walking fast towards our... I mean my home, "YAH!" the silky voice yelled and I stopped walking, my head hanging low and I heard steps behind me getting closer "yah idiot! you ing dropped your wallet when you stepped out of the bus.." I looked up and saw him, Taehyuks look alike... his features was just on point as Taehyuks, and his eyes was even the same, warm and soft, his height was perfect and i just wanted to be in his arms... "hallo? do you even listen to me?" I got back from my admiration of him and bowed mumbling an apology to him "speak louder I can’t hear you goddamn are you stupid?" he said angrily before giving me my wallet, "n-no... l-let me buy you something..." I muttered and looked down on my wallet, biting my lips and to my luck or hell, was he saying okay and a flashback of Taehyuk and I on a cafe before I confessed my love to him flew past me.  shock my head over the memory and looked up at him, "well uhm should we go then?" he asked before he began to walk towards a tteokbokki  booth.

 

I looked after him and quickly walked after him to a tteokbokki stall.