Sleepover!

Sleepover

 

        You're very close with SHINee. 

Especially KEY and ONEW. You had a huge crush on ONEW  and only KEY knew it. 

Today, you're having a sleepover with SHINee.  You wore a long T-shirt that covers your short shorts.  They all arrived and you guys chatted about some school stuff and you did some quizzes. 

 

          THAT NIGHT ~

 They all had layed their sleeping bags around the living room. ONEW slept on your right and KEY on your left. Before sleeping, you played some games.

     "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven! " KEY said.

 After you had played lots of boring games, you're not sure if you wanted to play or not since you're the only girl there.  "Jebal ~"  they all pleaded.  You gave up and nodded as an aagreement to play the game. 

You had to close your eyea while they all put their names inside a bag. After that was done, you opened your eyes.

 "Now choose the first paper that you reached! " TAEMIN said. 

 "Ok.... " you said and put your hand in the bag reaching the first piece of paper you got. You opened the paper and blushed. It was ONEW! They pushed you and ONEW  into a room nearby . As you were both in they shut the door.  You and ONEW  were both quite and the room was so silent. Until ONEW  started to talk. 

 "So, we just passed a minute" ONEW said.

You just nodded in response.

 " (your name), can I ask you something? 

 "  he asked. "Sure " you said curiously.

 

 "Do you like me ?"  he asked and looked away. 

 

 "I don't.. know.. "  you said and paused.  

 

  "Never mind "  he sigh. 

 

  "I'm sorry?  I wasn't finish, yet. I don't know myself if I ever told you that I DON'T like you.." 

 

 "More than friends? " he looked up and smile widely. 

 

  " 사랑해 ! ❤ " he said.

 

  "나도 사랑해 ! ❤ " you answered and hugged him. 

 

  "I can kiss you now ?" he asked cheekily

 

You smiled and kissed him . He kissed you back and you both pulled away as the door of the room cracked opened. 

 

       "They're just starting! " JONGHYUN tease. 

 

 "Sorry guys for interupt but it's already more than 7 minutes" MINHO said. 

You both chuckled and smiled. 

You both slept soundly that night.. 

 

THE END ~