Untitled

Lay Me Down


I run my hand on the space beside me, smiling softly as I reminisce on the happy memories we have together.


The way you smile, the way how your eyes smile. 

The way you whisper in my ear saying those sweet words, those sweet lips I love kissing again and again.

But then again, things don’t go the way we want them to be. 
I sighed and lay down and stares on the ceiling as I recall the one time I regret.

 

{Flashback}

I saw you smiling happily with that Thai prince guy thinking that you’re happier with him than me, 

while here I am hearing my heart break as I continue watching you and him. 

I clutched my chest and fight the urge to cry when you look at me with those sad eyes.       

I built the courage to give you a smile even just a small one before waving and left you with him. 

I ran to my car and drive home fast and do the routine I managed to do when I see you and him.

As soon as I got home I run to our once shared room and slump on the bed and finally shed the tears 

I’ve been holding for so long and I am probably tired that I didn’t notice that I fell asleep until 

I felt you brush my hair, your hand on my cheeks, your finger running on my nose and lips.

I wake up and saw you with that sad smile again, cups your cheeks and pull you in for a kiss.

Ah how I miss those lips.

The only lips I’d kiss for the rest of my life.

I pulled away and stares at your beautiful face. Then said those words. Those words that makes your eyes 

lost it’s sparkle.

And that sparkle was turned into tears.

 

{Flashback ends}

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes as I felt something, or rather, someone lay down beside me and hugging my waist.

I turn my head to the side and smile as I see your infamous eye smile.

“Done showering babe?” I asked.

“Yes Tabi~” she singsonged as she taps my nose.

“What did I do to deserve you Tiffany?” I cupped her cheeks and stares at her face. 

She then places her hands on top of mine as she smiles.

“Cause you’re always there for me, taking care of me and didn’t let go of our love even though our careers are 

hindering us from being the perfect couple. And also because you asked me to be your wife~” she chuckles and gives me a soft peck.

She hugs me tightly as I hug her back. 

Everything that happened between us may it be happy or sad or overwhelming or not are all worth it. 

Cause right now I’ll say that I’m the happiest man in the world for having the perfect wife.

If you’re curious about what happened let me tell you about them.

It’s true that Tiffany’s with Nichkhun but it was all for a show to cover up our relationship.

 And secondly the thing that made her cry is when I asked her to marry me. 

So yeah I didn’t really break up with her. Nope. Never gonna happen. 

She’s miiine!!!

Oh and yes this is T.O.P / Choi Seunghyun/ Tabi/ Bingu/ Tiffany's husband but shush this is our secret okay?

No telling anyone. I'll give to you Seungri if you behave.

Thank you for reading my journal. Till next time!

 

 

----------

so yeah sorry if it's this short ><