(01)

My Ex-Boyfriend's Bestfriend

Jongin


From: Naeun

" Kai-ssi, can I ask you a favor? "

 

From: Kai

" Sure. What's up?"

 

I supposed it will be about Taemin again.

 

From: Naeun

" Today is our 100th days together. I wonder what would he like to eat on special days? "

 

From: Kai

" Right. Sorry, I didn't know your guys' 100th days is today. I can help you with the grocery as well? "

 

From: Naeun

" Obviously you won't remember it. Even though both of you are bestest friend, I doubt you will remember it. You will? Thank you! ^^ "

 

From: Kai

" Haha, you are right again. Then I'll meet you up at the local mart in 15 minutes? "

 

I lied. I do remember.

 

From: Naeun

" See ya in 15 minutes! < 3 "

 

That heart sign again. I sighed.

 

To: Taemin

" Where are you? Me and Naeun will be at your place soon. Meet you up in 2 hours. "

 

I slid my phone in my jeans pocket before grabbing my necessity and put on my sneakers before going out the door. Only after I shouted, "I'll be back late." to my households.

If I took a bus, I will get there in utmost 8 minutes. I decided to walk since I promised to meet her in another 15 minutes. She'd be mad at herself for making people wait for her if she sees someone get there before her. She looked adorable scolding herself, and I hate it.

I get a notification as I walked towards the local mart, sliding to unlock the screen of my phone I read, "Oops, it looks like Taemin's phone has been off/ disconnected for a while. We'll deliver your message when they connect again."

I just raised my brow since this is not the first time I get the notification from the kik app. Taemin probably forgot to charge his phone. I shrugged.

Walking at a slow speed as possible, finally I reached at the local mart in exactly 15 minutes. But Naeun are no where to be seen. 

Of course she wouldn't be here in 15 minutes. I wonder why girl use up so much time on making theirself pretty when they are already pretty on their own? Especially the girl that I'm waiting for right. I hate the fact that she still make herself looks prettier when she's already fine by herself.

After another waiting session for about 10 minutes long, I can finally saw Naeun running towards me with her pony-tail hairs bouncing from her running from afar. I hate myself to see her running to me like that.

"Kai-ssi... I'm sorry... actually I-" She tried to explain but I asked her to catch a breath first. After few minutes, she talked back. "I'm sorry for being late." She pouted. She doesn't know how much I hate myself when she does that.

I just smiled. "It's okay. I just got here too. Let's go in." She shot me i-know-you-did-not look but I pretend to not see it.

We walked into the mart and I pushed the trolly as well - you know when girl do grocery, they are just crazy. Especially this girl who's busy looking at her long list of what to buy beside me.

"But, you didn't tell oppa that we're coming over... right?" She tugged on my arm, stopping me from walking more further.

I lied. "I didn't. Should I?" Taemin did save me this time for not turning on his phone.

She smiled brightly. "No need. This is a surprise after all!" Then let out girly giggles afterwards. I just nodded at her words.

We do the grocery for about almost an hour? See what did I say about Naeun doing a grocery shopping. Finally, we managed to get in a quite long line at one of the counters after getting few talks of 'they look good together', 'are you newlyweds by any chance?'. Naeun blushed by those talks and just shrugged it off by saying to me, "This is exactly like in the dramas."

Not wanting myself to hate the situation even more, "You watched too many dramas." I said to her making her to made a face which I refuse to look at.

After we finished paying, we walked to Taemin's unit which is just 3 blocks away from the mart.

"Do you think he will like it?" She bit her lips. She does that everytime she's nervous.

"He will." I said. Not wanting to make any further conversation with my bestfriend's girlfriend.

Naeun just nodded at my words.

 

..

 

When we reached at Taemin's place, I pressed the bell to see if he's home or not. But no answer.

Second time, no answer as well.

Third time, also no answer from him.

"Maybe he's not home?" Naeun said from my behind as I looked at her over my shoulder. "Maybe." I said and enter the passcode of his place.

1233. Opened.

I pushed the door opened and let Naeun make her way first before I closed the door behind.

But then, I hear some noises that aren't supposed to be heard. I furrowed my brows. Does he enjoying his adult collection on his 100th days with his girlfriend? Cause dude, that was not right. Just when I was about to take off my sneakers, Naeun take a hold of my wrist - making me to look at her weirdly.

Her eyes glued on the floor. I followed her gaze and saw a pair of girl's shoe. Although it's not a heels, but still the flower pattern shoes are obviously belong to a girl.

But his girl is right here, beside me.

 

 


 

Wahh, I finally get to write the first chapter? How is it? Am I moving too fast? keke. Keep loving Kai and Naeun because the first 10 subscribers are no joke. I love you guys :)

Drop your thoughts, comment or anything that can boost my writing spirit ^^ kamsahamnida.

I.H