Chapter one.

complicated love storys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Care too little, you lose them

Care too much, you get hurt- anonymous

___________________________________________________________

Today was an very important day. You can tell by the way she spent hours trying to make her makeup perfect. Or how she keep trying to find the perfect outfit because she see keep finding flaws in every outfit she wears. Her hair was put into a perfect bum. Her outfit included a tight mini skirt dress that show her perfect S-line body. To top this, she choose to wear that highest high heel she could find in her closet. The high heel was 4 inch long and pitch black with white spot on it. Her skin was slightly tan but that only make her look more y, She also put on her lipstick that was dark red. 

'' How is it ?". Tao eye never leaving the mirror as She put on the last fake eyelash and turn to her best friend.

" Tao you look perfect " Minseon her best friend replied without lifting her eye from the book she was reading.Tao pout and starting to whine that she wasn't even looking and only trying to trick her. Minseon sensing that she will not win over a pouting tao finally put down her book and look up. Looking stright at tao eye without breaking contact she say " tao, you look amazing and sehun is gonna fall head over heel over you" 

Blushing tao slightly nod her head as she gain a bit of confident over her best friend words. She was about ask minseon AGAIN on how she look but her attention was stolen by the clock behind minseon. The clock was certainly 3:38 and she was suppose to meet sehun at 4:00.

" oh my, i'm gonna be late" tao hurriedly grab her purse and run out the door.

" unnie, when i come back you better be gone " shouted tao which only made minseon smirk." i'm not planning on staying so don't worry" minseon shouted back to tao back that is slowly disappearing.

 

Tao keep on checking her watch every 5 minute to see if she was gonna be late for her 2 anniversary with sehun. Yes, anniversary. sehun and tao have been dating for 2 year now. They were the most perfect couple in SM high school. And tao was intended to keep it that way.

"finally" she silently cheer to herself . she made it to the cafe they were suppose to meet at 4:00, and right now it was only 3:58. tao decided to order 2 cheesecake and 2 cup of coffee, which is sehun favorite order. Whenever they vist the cafe sehun would always order the same thing so tao assume it was sehun favorite anyway. tao took a seat herself near the window, so she and sehun have a lot of privacy since not a lot of people favor sitting near the window.

The time is now 4:59 and sehun was no where to been seen. Tao mind started to wander where sehun and what happen to him. It wasn't like sehun to be late and to be honest tao was starting to get worried. She have call sehun 25 time and sent 43 message but he didn't answer and she was put into voice mail all the time. He didn't even replied to her message. 5:00 and tao decided to go to sehun house and see why the heck he didn't came .

When tao get closer to sehun house, she keep feeling weird. Something in the back of her head keep on telling her to stop and just return home but tao like always was stubborn.The walk to sehun house was longer than it ever was to tao before and she start doubting if she should just turn back around. But as she was debating with herself she didn't noticed that she was already in front of sehun house. After a while of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter