Chapter One

Daddy's Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, God. Stop being absurd, Hunnie. Your daddy won't do that." Taehyung groaned in frustration, walking next to his best friend who kept on blaberring about his parents and Kai at the hallway—heading to their classroom. 

"Then what's with Goo's dog that'd been killed years ago by daddy? That makes sense!" Sehun squeaked in worries but Taehyung just rolled his eyes in annoyance and stopped his step abruptly only to hold Sehun's arm and turned the boy to look at him. 

"Listen, I believe that your daddy still has a sane mind and of course that doesn't make sense. Certainly he won't kill people and..." Taehyung enunciated. "...Kai isn't a dog." 

"But-,"

"No buts, Hunnie. Stop talking nonsense and..." Taehyung trailed off out of the blue as his eyes widened in surprise. His gaze was then glued to someone right behind his best friend and he couldn't quite find the sentence that was gone in the mid way. 

Sehun was left dumbfounded and frowned at Taehyung's shocked face. Certainly the boy wasn't looking at him and he seemed to lose his words out of the blue. It scared him to look what it was behind him but trying wouldn't hurt, would it? 

"Good morning, Sehun." A deep, velvety voice suddenly greeted him before he could turn around to see the stranger and the voice sounded so familiar in his ear—sending jolts of electric shock down his spine and make his heart beat racing. "You look beautiful today, see ya after school." 

It seemed like a dream to him and Sehun almost fainted because that was the first time in forever someone had ever referred him beautiful other than his parents and he did not know how long he had been holding his breath. He suddenly saw sparkling stars, imaginary flower petals showering him in a very blissful way and rainbow. There was also unicorn but before he could drown deeper in his own imagination, Taehyung snapped him back to earth. 

"Hunnie!! Oh Sehun!!" Taehyung squealed. "He noticed you! Kim ing Kai noticed you!" The shorter boy cupped his face and slightly patted as if to wake the boy up from his dream and Sehun was utterly speechless that he felt it was too hard to even spill a word. 

"Wh...what?" 

"Kai wants to see you after school!" 

 

The crowds were never his favorite and Sehun could tell that he almost hated them if it weren't for Taehyung and Hoseok running towards him—pushing by those people who seemed to block their way and Sehun chuckled when Taehyung accidentally tripped over his shoe laces, eliciting a laugh from Hoseok. 

"Tae, stop being careless." Sehun shook his head whilst offering the boy a hand. Taehyung took it without hesitation and shot Hoseok a glare. 

"What? I told you to stop growing fond of stepping on your own shoe laces." Hoseok mocked him and stuck his tongue out earning a smack in the head from Taehyung. "That hurts, you !" 

"It was an accident, you head!" 

"Oh, God! Stop it, guys. We have dinner together tonight, don't we? So no one is allowed to fight." Sehun clicked his tongue but Hoseok and Taehyung seemed to have no interest in paying him attention instead throwing one another a glare. "Why are we friends, again?" 

"...because you're a daddy's baby." 

With that, they simultenously laughed  although it wasn't even related to the topic they were talking and Sehun wasn't even feeling offended by that as he knew that his best friends meant nothing with it and he was feeling way grateful to have them in school. 

It was when they were beginning to head off to the school gate that Sehun was suddenly being pulled by someone's strong arm by his waist—turning him around—and it was never better to see the person he admired the most stood only inch away from him. It was surreal and Sehun felt as if he was floating—, he couldn't tell either it was reality or just a mere sweet dream that happened to struck him a few times today. 

"Hey, beautiful." Kai whispered softly, his breath was brushing Sehun's pink lips and the pinky haired boy's breath hitched. He had no idea how to breath properly, it was uneven and his heart was beating in a frantic tempo. The world seemed to have stopped spinning—Kai was only inch away from him, how could he still survive and stared deeply into those chocolate orbs endearingly? It was magic! 

"K-Kai..." Sehun wanted to push Kai away as he felt every pair of eyes were on him but he couldn't do that as Kai's smirk kept on making him drown in his imaginative thoughts and his strong arms were still holding him close, too close their chests touched and it melted Sehun's heart even more. 

By the time Sehun was in daze—staring at Kai speechlessly, Taehyung and Hoseok cleared their throat and simultenously muttered, "Excuse me, earth-to-Sehun." 

"Are you even listening? We are running out of time." Taehyung added and for God knows how long, finally—finally Sehun hesitantly pulled away from Kai and the tanned boy without hesitation unwrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter