Prologue

Daddy's Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...and, set it to 45 minutes on 60 degree celcius, done! Hum, this is going to be awesome for my honeys." Chanyeol clasped his hands dreamily as he chanced a glance at the oven—baking cupcakes for his beloved ones, although the degree was set up wrong, well he wasn't a good cook either. If his husband, Kris, were to be right there next to him, he wouldn't have let his younger husband bake anything as it would end up burning. Plastering his lips with a smile, he marched to the dining table to take a seat and sighed as if breathing out the worry thoughts of his baby for the day.

It was thirty before seven which meant he got another fifteen minutes left before he needed to head for his baby son's bedroom to wake him up for school. Baby? No, his son wasn't a three years old kid but seventeen years old boy indeed yet he still called him baby and always treated his son as if the boy just about to make a first step of walking.

He had never grown tired of pampering the boy. Wu Sehun, his baby's name, had always been a good boy but recently he seemed to sulk more often due to his daddy's possessive treatment. Nonetheless, Chanyeol could not let his baby slip away from him or more likely being kidnapped by strangers.

Nobody could really kidnap a son of a serial killer by the way. A serial killer he was because he had once killed Mr. Goo's dog for stealing Sehun's shoes when he was six and had once knocked Mr. Kang's big head with a pan until it bled for scolding his baby when he was seven. Facing troubles meant nothing for him as long as his baby was safe and healthy. A super daddy he was but over protective.

Kris had told him countless of times to stop being too protective and even told him to give their son a space to hang out with friends and schoolmates but being a possessive daddy Chanyeol was, rather than letting his baby away from home, it was better to ask Sehun's friends to come over and spent the entire day with his baby playing Xbox or whatsoever.

The possessive side of Chanyeol made Sehun feel annoyed sometimes but he couldn't help. Chanyeol was indeed his lovely daddy after all and he wouldn't let him feel sad. Well, not before he got to see his prince charming at school. A badass boy that had made him fall head over heels but he didn't tell his parents.

Not when he knew Chanyeol would totally slice the boy's skin and make a soup out of it. Telling Chanyeol about his crush was a big no-no but Kris, yet he didn't have the gut to tell his Papa either.

Sehun opened his eyes groggily as he felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around his slim waist and he needed not to look over his shoulder to check who the person was because nobody could ever do that to him unless it was his parents, either Kris or Chanyeol but then it was totally not Chanyeol when a smell cupcakes seeped in—poking his nose.

"Papa?" Sehun croaked and tried to close back his heavy eyes but being disturbed by a weight that suddenly pressed on top of him. "Daddy, no! You're heavy!" Sehun groaned in exasperation but both of his parents laughed and hugged him until he was left breathless. "I can't breathe!"

One was laid on top of him—peppering his face with kisses—and one was busy back hugging him as if he was something to depend their lives on.

"Daddy, Papa, stop it! I have school today! I'll be late."

"As if you'd want to wake up early." Chanyeol mocked but got off his son and stood next to the bed eyeing his husband and baby with a wide grin on his face. "Come on, get up now. Breakfast is read- oh. My. God! My cupcakes!" He then rushed towards the door running to get in the kitchen for his cupcake that he had left for God knows how long, leaving his husband and son knowingly.

"Daddy burns the kitchen, again." Both Kris and Sehun breathed simultenously and got up from the bed. "Morning, Pa." Sehun greeted and leaned in to kiss his Papa's cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter