Dinner part 1

NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at the kim residence hyo's family were getting to know hyorin a little better. ''So hyorin what is it that you do.''asked ms.kim''well my family  owns a franchise of makeup lines ever heard of ultimate kim suave.''Oh my gosh you own that line thats the most popular makeup line there is!!!''said an estatic yuri making hyoyeon eyes widen.how comwe i didn't know that thought hyoyeon.''wow I love your products.''said key,''well hyorin what do you see in my little hyo tiger here.''said ms.kim.Seeing as she wouldnt really have an answer key decided to interupt,''uh hey hyorin whats your most favorite product out of your collection.''seeing what key was trying to do yuri played along as well,''yeah is it the mascara or lipstick.''realizing what she asked knowing well enough she wasn't going to get much of an answer she decided to change the subject,''uh hyorin do you have any siblings.''said ms.kim while all this was going on hyoyeon was texting taeyeon on her phone about tonight.

to taeng:hey still up for tonight?

from taeng:yea gonna bring a buddy along that alright

to taeng:sure mind if i kno who

from taeng:its a surprise

 

 

 

 

 

heres another chapter not as long still thinking if im going to change it or not but still have some surprises up my sleeve ;)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter