The Plan

NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​While Luna was in her own world of thoughts,the others were sitting there panicking trying to firgure out what to do to help Hyoyeon.​''Come on guys we have to come up with something you know what this girl is capable of so think.​''Actually noona you never did tell me what Hyorin did to my noona you just said she was crazy obsessed wtih Hyo noona and that she was trying to hurt her.''spoke up key​,''Yea I never was told what happened that night.​''And i would like to know Taeyeon.''Luna said seriously.​''Alright alright I'll tell you jeez .''

​​*Just so you don't get confused this is a flashback*

​So what happened was Hyo was really depressed one day not she wasn't everyday ,but this paticular more than usual so i decided to hook her up with this smoking hot chick named Hyorin who at the time had been telling me that she really liked Hyo and wanted to make her feel better.So i decided to hook her up with that cute chick from school who seemed to fancy Hyo. I don't know how ,but i finally convinced Hyo to some out and have some fun.So I sent her and Hyorin off to this amazing club.Not knowing this would be a very unforgettable night for us all.

​Meanwhile while Taeyeon was chilling at home Hyoyeon and Hyorin were really hitting it off.​​''Wow i didn't know we had this much in common Hyorin.​''me either ~Hyo Hyo~ e-eh sorry i mean Hyoyeon.​''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter