Entrust

화양연화(In The Mood For Love) [drabble collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pairing: YoonSeok

Genre: Fluff, Romance

 

Yoongi is a single father and Hoseok helps him out at the shopping centre.

 

Rubbing his eyes, Yoongi yawned as he shuffled into the small room that had been painted a light green. He reached the white cot that was placed against one wall and smiled lovingly at the baby sleeping peacefully inside. Yoongi placed a hand very softly on the baby’s head and his hair gently. Pressing a kiss into the baby’s hair, Yoongi left the room to fix himself some breakfast.

 

After his quick breakfast, Yoongi returns to the light green room with a bottle filled with warm milk. The baby was awake this time, staring up at Yoongi and giggling when Yoongi flashed his bright smile. Yoongi used one hand to move the baby into an upright position before handing over the milk bottle. Tiny hands wrapped around the bottle instantly and the room was silent save for the drinking sounds coming from the baby. In no time the bottle was empty and the baby dropped the bottle onto his pillow with a gurgle.

 

“Aigoo, our Yoonchan must’ve been really hungry.” Yoongi cooed as he tickled the baby fondly. Yoonchan giggled joyfully, little screams leaving him.

 

“We have to go shopping today, otherwise there won’t be any milk for Yoonchan next week.”

 

Yoongi lifted Yoonchan from the cot and bounced him to keep him happy as Yoongi prepared to go out.

 

~

 

It was nearly lunchtime by the time Yoongi got his shopping done. He actually had spent a large chunk of time just browsing shops for new clothes for Yoonchan, before going to the grocery shop.

 

Yoongi was walking through the bustling shopping centre with three heavy plastic bags in his left hand and Yoonchan in his right arm, when a rowdy group of teenagers ran past. One of the teenagers knocked into Yoongi, throwing him off balance. Yoongi quickly got his balance back but gasped in horror as he felt Yoonchan slipping through his arm. His heart lurched as he dropped the bags of grocery and attempted to stop Yoonhan from falling.

 

Just when Yoongi was about to lose hold of Yoonchan, another body appeared inches away. Yoonchan stopped falling as the stranger held him securely with both hands. Yoongi let out a massive sigh of relief as he tried to calm his pounding heart, dropping his arms uselessly.

 

Once Yoongi was somewhat back to normal, he looked up at the kind stranger who was still holding Yoonchan. Now Yoongi wasn’t someone who was easily flustered but as soon as his eyes landed on the man in front of him, his heart sped up again. Caramel coloured hair, almond shaped ey

Please log in to read the full chapter