[RQ] New To Love

화양연화(In The Mood For Love) [drabble collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for raebmonster

Pairing: JiKook

Genre: Romance, Fluff

 

Jungkook is shy and Jimin loves skinship.

 

Jungkook was busy watching the latest episode of his current favourite anime when a weight hit his side. He stiffened when the familiar smell of sweet citrus and fresh linen reached his nose. Jungkook remained still, keeping his eyes on the tiny screen of his phone, but no longer paid any attention to what was happening. Jimin's head dropped onto Jungkook's shoulder and an arm s around Jungkook's stomach as Jimin snuggled into the couch next to Jungkook.

"Kookie." Jimin called sweetly. Jungkook gulped as he paused the video and put his phone down, turning his head to look at Jimin. 

It wasn't until Jungkook's face was way too close to Jimin's did Jungkook realise he made a wrong move. Jimin's eyes were crescents as he smiled beautifully up at Jungkook, causing the younger boy's breathing to hitch. Jimin held Jungkook's gaze and the latter could see Jimin wanted to kiss him, which made Jungkook panic. Not that Jungkook didn't want Jimin to kiss him, Jungkook just didn't think he'd be able to handle it.

Jungkook coughed and looked away, rising gently so Jimin will lift his head. Jungkook escaped into his room, leaving a pouting Jimin alone on the couch.

-

Jimin was the touchy type, the type who craved physical contact with others. And since he was in love with a certain Jeon Jungkook, said boy was the main receiver of Jimin's touches. Not that Jungkook minded. In fact it was arguable Jungkook liked getting hugs more than Jimin liked giving them. However Jungkook was the shy type, the type who would get all red and nervous when Jimin cuddled up to him.

And so every day the same cycle would repeat. Jimin would get close to Jungkook, engulfing the younger in a hug or wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. Jungkook's heart would beat at dangerous speeds and his face

Please log in to read the full chapter