We Both Know

I Know

Word Count : 1125

---

“Sorry I'm late.” Jin flashed a grin and sat in front of Jungkook. The younger boy returned it and took a sip of his coffee. It was bitter,he never like coffee but the bitter taste suited his heart today. The black liquid left an uncomfortable feeling on his tongue,but he liked it. “Jungkook,are you crying last night?” The older boy stared at him suspiciously,as Jungkook's eyes were puffed up and his cheeks appeared faint red. Jin knew that his cheeks would turn into that colour everytime he cried. He was close with Jungkook,he knew everything about that boy. Jungkook looked at Jin,and his lips formed a dull smile. “You seem to know everything about me huh?” A sigh escaped Jin's lips. “Is it because of Taehyung?” The black hair ran his fingers along the handle of the cup. “Then who else?” Jungkook leaned on his chair and stared at the window of the shop,thinking for words. “He cheated on me.” Jin's eyes grew wide as soon as the words escaped his dry lips.

    “What?”

    “Don't be so surprised,hyung.”

    “With who? Since when?”

    “Well,since December last year actually. And I knew it since January.”

    “But you're still with him untill now?!”

    “I know. It's crazy right? But,I just can't do it.” Jungkook stopped to catch his breath.

    “I love him so much. I just can't leave him. He don't even know that I know he cheated on me.”

    Jin put his palms on his face and groaned. “That idiot…”

    “He's having an affair with Jimin.”

    “Jimin? That Park ing Jimin?!” Jin almost yelled,but Jungkook signaled him to not to.

    “Jungkook. You can always call me whenever you want to.” Jungkook just smiled.

    “If you want to know,I' m still in love with you. And that will never change.”

---

Jungkook parked his car beside the road and he looked at his house. Well,at THEIR house.He stepped out from the car and locked it.Then he saw it. The door was opened from the inside and Jimin went out while Taehyung was standing at the doorframe. They kissed,and Taehyung looked at Jimin the way that he never did to Jungkook. He calmly walked to them and they both stared at him with huge eyes. “J-jungkook.” Jimin stuttered but the younger boy flashed a smile to him. “Hye Jimin. It's getting late you know. Maybe you should go home now?” He nodded and quickly went to his car and drove away. Jungkook looked at surprised Taehyung before went inside the house.

    “Jungkook,look,I can explain—”

    “Are you hungry?” Taehyung stopped and he looked at Jungkook,speechless.

    “Jungkook,I—”

    “You don't have to say it. I knew it ages ago.”

    Jungkook walked into his room and locked the door,ignoring the knockings and Taehyung's voice calling his name. He sat on the bed as tears fell from his eyes. Then the tears turned to sobbings,and he started to cry. He reached for his phone and dialled Jin's number. “Hello.” Jungkook said between his sobs.

     “Jungkook? Why are you crying?”

     “I'm sorry. I tried—I tried to endure it but,I'm so weak,oh my god I'm sorry for disturbing you.”

     “No no no,it's okay. I will come over okay?”

     “No you don't have to—”

     “Whoops,too late. Already in front of your house.”

     “What?!” Jungkook ended the call and quickly opened the door,ignoring Taehyung on the couch and exited the house. He saw Jin leaning beside his car,waving at him. Then Taehyung grabbed his wrist from behind,which usually would make him weak,but he pulled his hand and ran to Jin,who opened the door for him. “Jungkook!” They both ignored Taehyung and Jin started the car and drove away. “Where are we going anyway?” Jungkook asked,panting and sweats dripping from his forehead. “It's already past midnight,so I'll bring you to my house.” The thought of going to Jin's house managed to make Jungkook's heart beat faster.

    Things happened so fast. Jungkook didn't even know what exactly happened. He couldn't think properly when Jin brought him to his house,and when their lips touched;he didn't push him away. The warmth of Jin's lips on his comforted him. And when Jin carried him to his bedroom,he didn't push him away. When Jin put him on the bed and laid on top of him,he didn't push him away. When Jin slowly ed his shirt,he didn't push him away. He knew what they were about to do was wrong,but it felt so right.

    If Taehyung cheated,why he couldn't do the same?

---

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and his head immediately pounded. He flinched and turned to his right,as he saw Jin,sleeping peacefully with his bare chest exposed while the other were covered with the orange blanket. His long lashes were beautiful,his cheeks were soft and slightly red and his lips were red. His brown hair looked so soft,Jungkook suddenly had the urge of feeling them with his fingers. Then,his eyes slowly opened,and he looked at Jungkook. The younger boy grinned and Jin poked his cheek.

    “Is it okay?”

    “What?”

    “Last night,is it okay? To do that?” Jungkook stared at Jin's face before hugging him,putting his arms around his bare waist under the blanket and put his head on his chest,feeling his heartbeat. “Yeah,it's okay.” Jin grinned and returned the hug. “Maybe I should go home now.”

---

“Where did you go last night?” Jungkook locked the door behind him and looked at Taehyung with innocent look. “Jin hyung's house.” Jungkook walked past Taehyung but he grabbed his wrist and pulled him. “What did you do with him?” Jungkook slightly flinch when Taehyung shouted at him. “Nothing.” Then Taehyung's large hand met his cheek and he was on the ground. “You think I'm a fool? I know you slept with him! I'm your boyfriend!” Jungkook couldn't look at his eyes. Then he stood up and looked at Taehyung.

    “Oh I see. I cannot sleep with some other guys because you're my boyfriend. But you can have an affair with other guys for over nine months?!” Jungkook shouted and that managed to make Taehyung's face expression changed. “I knew you were cheating on me since January. I knew it. But I just shut my mouth ,why?”

    “Because I love you! I love you so much! But do you ever feel that way to me?” Tears were flowing from his eyes. He hated it. He hated how he was so weak. So fragile. So pathetic. So terrible in front of Taehyung. Then,Taehyung gently pulled him into his embrace. “I'm sorry. I will never repeat my mistakes again. I love you.” Jungkook knew he lied. He would do it again. He would cheat on him again. But he was weak. He loved Taehyung so much. And he slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

    They both knew.

 

end