bonus - hi hi ha he ho

Black And White

inspired by mamamoo's hihihaheho, it's a good song, and mamamoo is an extraordinary girl group, can't get enough of their voices and they're all bloody gorgeous (esp hwasa and byulie damn girls, making me ualy confused all the time) ;;

 

Mamamoo - HiHiHaHeHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQCCS9FwVe8

 

 

 

***  

on a rainy day, you wipe away my tears
sunny day, it's so amazing
boy, you got a away of making me smile.

 


seungcheol is jisoo's box of happiness.
and seungcheol more than glad to be it.

 

started when they were just an elementary students at their 3rd grade and seungcheol remember it very well like it happened yesterday.
seungcheol will always founds jisoo crying behind the big tree behind the old school building after the school hours, at first he doesnt know why the boy was crying, so he ignnores it. but every time he comes there after school, the pretty boy will be there, sobbing quietly.
and one day, he finally got the answer. jisoo was a transfered student from L.A and he doesnt speak korean well, so the kids picking up on him, because of his lack of korean and funny accent and pronounce. so this one time when he founds the boy sobbing behind the tree again, he tried to cheer him up, from giving him chocolates, candies, and funny faces, even a little talk about how bad he's in english so it means they're actually same. the boy gave him a weird look at first but then, after a few days the weird look turns to a little smile, a smile that without the little seungcheol know, he was longing to see.
since then, they're inseparable.

 

even they're inseparable, they grew up to a different persona. seungcheol, he have that badass aura flowing out of him, a kick leadership that make him have this little gang called SVT or Seventeen, a gang of 17 guys the meaning is they'll forever young and because there's 17 of them (including jisoo who's forcedfully dragged in), he's deliquent and a rebel, that kind of person that you dont want to mess around with.
and jisoo? he have that calm aura around him that makes everyone loves him, teachers, friends, guys and girls. a perfect 'flower boy next door' that every mothers want to be their son in law. he give that submisive vibe that make all the girls want to cuddle him and all guys want to dominate him (but seungcheol wont make it happen tho lol). always the cold headed one in the group.
they have something in common tho, they're both accept same gender love. even seungcheol never really said it, he said it out loud with action, when he shakes jisoo's first boyfriend in junior high school, hand while smiling (but when jisoo went to the bathroom, seungcheol said it straight, and fiercely to the poor guy's face "hurt him and i'll make sure you rot in hell").

 

seungcheol never liked it when jisoo cries, the last time the younger shed tears was when he breaks up with this boyfriend in highschool, on a rainy day.

 

jisoo was sitting on a bench on the park near seungcheol's house, drenched, rain pours on him like they try to hide the pretty boy's tears, seungcheol come after some minute, running with an umbrella and an extra umbrella for jisoo.
jisoo joked about it saying it's like a drama that he broke up on a rainy day, and he have nobody to call but his bestfriend,  about how cheesy his broke up story is, because the guy he love fall in love with someone else and choose that someone else over him. he tried to smiling it off, but seungcheol can see clearly that those tears still flowing down his bestfriend beautiful eyes, along with the rain.
jisoo caught flu the next day, and his phone broken because of the rain, and jisoo's  ex was admitted to hospital the other next day.

 

 

***

when i have a bad day and i showed up with dark face, you tell me
'turn that frown, upside down'

 

 

the story of jisoo's box of happiness, continues until now.

 

[ The Choi Household - 07:30PM ]

"seriously? no samuel, no that's amazing! of course!.... hey, believe me, i know jaewon okay? he's a good guy! i'm the one who introduce him to you, i always want the best for my friends okay??... no, believe me... now go to his apartment and hugs him, say 'yes i'll marry you even you're such a coward for asking me to marry you by calling'... no seriously--"

 

"i'm home"

 

"-- now jisoo's home, call me later after you rock the bed with him! bye!"

 

seungcheol giggles a little when he heard a 'HYUNG!' on the other line before he hang up, walking straight to his and jisoo's room, finding the pretty boy laying on the bed, looking tired.

 

"hey babe, you look... beaten up.." seungcheol said and lays beside the guy.
"oh, really? thanks i don't know that... i thought i looked like a princess sitting on her pony..." jisoo said, rolling his eyes and turn around to face his beloved husband.
"wow your sarcasm never failed to " seungcheol smirks, making jisoo laughs and move a little to hugs him. "kay, now tell me what makes you frown like that before..." seungcheol said, it more like an order than a question so jisoo sighed.

 

"you remember moonbyul noona?" jisoo asked, and seungcheol nods. "her husband, minhyuk-ssi come to the office bringing their 3 and 4 years old children, wheein and Yongsun... they were lovely, very lovely..."

 

oh.
something clicked on seungcheol head.

 

"then, remember zico hyung? he come bringing his 3 years old daughter Hwasa because his wife need to go back to japan for some business, they're really look a like, from his eyes to their body language and it's so cute..."

"jisoo..."

"then jina noona come bringing her nephew and niece, hyuna and ilhoon... they're angels you know..." jisoo buried his face to his husband's chest. sobbing.

 

yeah, jisoo really want to have a child ofcourse they both want a child they're in their early 30s. but what can he do? they're both males.

 

"hey baby" seungcheol smiles a little, and hugs jisoo tighter. "i bet they're all cute... but why are you crying?"
"becaus--"

 

but before jisoo can answer, seungcheol cut him off.
"wait! i have some news! samuel and jaewon is getting married!" seungcheol said.
"what?!" jisoo blinks and pulls away from the hug "but-"
"second! I'll produce EXO's newest album, Me S.COUPS the genious music producer will produce exo newest singles! it means you got to meet Suho, your idol! but font get too close i might get jealous!" seungcheol said again, before turns around and get something from the side table.
"WHAAATTTT?! OH MY GOD BABE THAT'S GREAT!" jisoo practically scream, those fairy sparkles starts to gather on his eyes again.
"laaassstt!! go pack up for next week, we're going to celebrate christmas with our childern!"

 

and there jisoo blinks, what did just seungcheol said?.

 

"what? not happy? here, this is data about the childern in DaeGu 'Flower House' it's an orphanage... where my agency always gave charity to... they're dying to meet their 'mommy' so you better prepare a lot! oh, and don't worry, they teach about how equal love is, so there'll be no problem for those elementary schooler to have a guy Mommy..." he said givng jisoo a booklet that he just took from the side table.

 

"w-what?" jisoo still try to process the information from seungcheol, children? mommy? what?.

 

"what's what? you're now a mommy to 37 children, honey... 9 babies, 13 toodlers, and 7 elementary schooler, 2 junior highschooler and 6 highschooler..." seungcheol take the booklet and open the first page " look here, this is SeungJun, he's 7 month old and--"

 

jisoo cuts him of by practically throwing his small body to seungcheol sobbing hard.

 

"t-thank you... thank you so much.."

 

that's all he can say. having seungcheol in his life was the best gift in his life, what else does he need?
nothing.

 

"hey, where did that frown from the first time? it's gone?" seungcheol teased when jisoo wipes his tears while smiling.
but, still he's so damn annoying.

 

 

***

i thought it'd be annoying, but without knowing.
i'm smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : so how was it? crap i know. sorry for a lot of mistakes, english is not my mother tongue ;;
leave comments! it'd be lovely ^^

and yes SVT is 17 because i include doyoon, ming ming, samuel and dongjin he eh..