1 O F 1

Black And White

 

*** 

 


seungcheol and jisoo, bestfriend since they fist met in the elementary. and the fact they're  bestfriend is quite shocking, why? the answer is because they're total black and white.

 

seungcheol is a that bad boy type, he's so dliquent and reckless, people doesnt really like him because troubles follow him wherever he goes (that's why he's so protective of jisoo). in short, he's a troublemaker.
jisoo is his opposite, that angelic type, have a very gentle heart, and very thoughtful, people around him loves him to the bone beacuse his calm and gentle aura (even seungcheol said he might be an angel not a human being). so in short he's a peacemaker.

people always asked jisoo why the hell he hangs out with seungcheol, and jisoo will just smiles and said that there's something they don't know about seungcheol that makes him have that special 'mega bestfriend' spot in his heart, or... maybe his feeling is a lot more than mega bestfriend.?
seungcheol never really listen to those whispers that telling him to stay away from jisoo, because no one have confront him to tell him to stay away, but well if there's someone who confront him to stay away too... he will never stay away from jisoo.

 

seungcheol said being near jisoo feels like home.
jisoo reminds him of his mother, his mother who passed away when he was only 7, leaving him and his father alone. his dad also said that, when jisoo visits seungcheol when he got sick. "you know, your friend jisoo... i saw your mother in him... he's a nice kid"
it was what he said. so seungcheol decide maybe that's why he hang around jisoo. because he feels like home, where his mother was still there.

jisoo said seungcheol is his box of happiness.
jisoo lived alone in his simple studio type apartment, his family move back to L.A when he graduated elementary, because of business, because his family is too focused on their business, they didn't realised that their son is kinda lonely, living alone (even there's always money, more than enough for him). 
 but, he have seungcheol. who always makes him smiles and feel less lonely. seungcheol once said "i'm not going to find a girlfriend before you got a girlfriend! i'll make sure your happiness come first!"
and that's what people don't know about seungcheol, that makes jisoo hang around him.

 


but without they know, in between their laughter and seungcheol midnight visit to jisoo's apartment... they fell in love with each other.

 


seungcheol's first fear in his life, is to tell jisoo that he loves him. he's not afraid to tell it tho, it's the rejection and jisoo walks away from his life that he's afraid of.
jisoo is afraid of a lot of things, but his biggest fear is, rejection from the guy he likes. beacuse he thought seungcheol is straight. (blame seungcheol who's always talk about ies)

 


*** 

 

 

[ 2.09 AM ]

 

"I told you a lot of times, seungcheol-ah..." jisoo sighs and glare at the taller guy, just to recieve a chuckles.
"yeah yeah, i know.... find an approriate time to visit.. i thought you already get used to my midnight visits tho, and you were eating, not sleeping" seungcheol grins at the shorter one and throw himself on the younger's bed. (seungcheol always love the younger's studio type apartment, straight to the bed!, or how he usually said... it's more comfortable like that)

 

jisoo sighs and put away his little plate and saw seungcheol rolls around to make him more comfortable... and there, jisoo notice a big nasty purpleish bruise on the older's jaw, that starts to swollen and few scrapes on the older skin.

 

"did you get into another bar fight?" jisoo sighs, rolling his eyes but walk towards his study desk and take his mini medical kit, and sit beside seungcheol who lying on his back, waiting for his personal nurse. "I asked you a question choi seungcheol..."

 

there's a silence, but then seungcheol realized that jisoo will not take care of him if he dont give him the asnwer. so he sighed.

 

"today was... your seniors from college, they said they want to... do things on you... they talking about tying you up on their bed and have their time with you, they talked about making the fragile hong jisoo broke..." seungcheol closes his eyes once a small cotton ball made contact with his wound, and sits up, leaning on the headboard like how the younger requested.
"so you beat them up?" jisoo asked, a little freak out actually, how can his seniors talk about that openly in public?
"yeah, i tell them to stay away..."

 

jisoo just smiles a little and continue to take care of seungcheol's scrapes and bruises, but once the older take off his shirt, there's a lot of bruises on his body, it's like he recieve a lot of kicks and punches. even the older said that he wins the battle, and said not to worry, jisoo cant help but feel guilty.
the guy he loves gets hurt because of him.
without he realized, tears starts to rolled down his beautiful eyes. 

 

"jisoo? hey, why are you crying?!" seungcheol was shocked when he opens his eyes just to find jisoo crying.
"i-i'm sorry.........." jisoo sobbed, wipping his tears with his pajama sleeve.
"hey, it's not your fault okay..." seungcheol said caressing the younger's hair.

 

but jisoo sobbed harder and seungcheol thinks it's the best timing to explain that why he's willing to do all of that for jisoo.
but first, he needs to make his princess stop crying, and he know a trick.

 

seungcheol suddenly turn towards the younger and pull jisoo's hands, yanking him foward... and kiss him, jisoo stopped crying immediately and freeze. so, seungcheol sneaked his hand to jisoo's waist and pull him closer, making the younger sits on his lap.


"... you stopped crying" seungcheol said, smiling.
"s-seungcheol?"
"hong jisoo... I like- no, i love you stupid... and don't you ever feel guilty for it, i need to protect someone i love, right? I loved you for a long time now, i think it start when we're in our 1st year high school? i wanted to protect you, i need to protect you because i love you, and by i love you, i mean i love you as a guy, not as a bestfriend since elementary... that 'i want to take you out on dates and kisses you goodnight' kind of love... i know i came unprepared, i even come with nasty bruises and scarpes, but.......... be my boyfriend hong jisoo?"

 

jisoo still stunned, there's silence and seungcheol cant help but feel anxious, and there he find another thing that he afraid of, silence... 
did he choose the wrong path? why the hell did he confess...? will jisoo reject him? or did jisoo expect something when he confess? people confess with flowers and gifts right?...

 

"or.......... i'll just comeback later with flowers and teddy--"


seungcheol words was cut off by a pair of jisoo's soft lips on him, his soft and careful palms cupping the older's face gently, not to hurt the swollen jaw. jisoo pulls away a little and whispers against the older lips.

 

"i... love you too, seungcheol-ah. that's why i don't want you to get hurt..."
"hey, remember when we were kids? i said i'll be your knight... not a prince"
"yeah... why?"
"i said that back then because i thought being a knight is more cool than a prince... but know, we know that knights is the one who protects the princess... and you're my princess..."
"you.. you're an idiot..."

 

seungcheol laughs a little, because it's the first time he hears the younger one said such a word. but when jisoo leaned down and kiss the older, the older smiles to the kiss and kiss back, resting his hands over the younger's lower back, pulling away a bit just to lean back to each other and kiss again, seungcheol jisoo's lips and the younger parted it a little.

 

tasting each other mouth.

 

jisoo, taste like strawberry, and chocolate, the homemade fondue he just ate when the older knocks on the door.
seungcheol taste like cigarette, mints and a little hint of metalic taste of blood.

 

the most weird mix of taste, but they love it.

because it taste like them.

 

 

fin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bonus :

 fetus seungsoo