Those Kids

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

I opened my eyes as soon as I felt the sun shine on me. I noticed that this is not where I slept last night cause I'm in a comfortable bed not a a horriblle cold comforter. I walk downstairs to cook breakfast for me and Myungsoo. "Hmmmm.. Maybe I should cook Bacon and egg for today. My stomach is getting in such daze because of too much ramen" I frowned as I pick the food, I'm going to cook. I tied my hair in a bun and proceed in cooking. 

 

I was frying the egg when I felt a pair of arms encircling my waste. And the smell, I knew that smell. "Myungsoo! You seem to be up as early as usual" I said. I don't know but even though we live in the same house and he's doing some sweet things for me, He never fails to make my stomach lurching with some butterflies. The electricity in my body never goes when I'm with him. "I just want to say Good Morning" He whispered on my ear as he put his head on my shoulder. His breath tickled me and without knowing, My lips curved to a smile.

 

"Well that's new. You never say Good morning to me. Ever" I stayed focused on what I'm cooking as he buried his face on the back my neck. "Really?" He said in a seductive voice. My mind can't for any answers. What's with him and his mood today? 

 

"Owww" I yelped as I accidently touched the frying pan. He smiled at me, "Oooh! Someone seems distracted today". "Haha! No I'm not!" I protested. Then I placed the food on the plate. 

 

I sat on the dining thinking about my mom. I can feel like she's hiding something for me or Yoseob knows something about it because he seems so uneasy yesterday. Like he wants to say something. I drifted myself to reality and found a spoon floating infront of me, I looked at my side and sensed that Myungsoo is anticipating for something, "What?". "Eat". "No! I'll just eat later" I bit my lip.

 

"Say ahh!" He whined. I frowned at him. Sometimes, He and his bipolar attitude freakens and amuses me, It's like he's gonna be angry, Then, sweet. And then, Childish. 

 

"What are you thinking?" He chowed. "My mom. I can feel there is something going on but I just can't figure it out" I sipped my hot chocolate. "Have you tried asking her?" His gaze landed on me. "No. But I doubt she's going to say anything to me" I stopped eating. "Why don't you just try? There's nothing wrong about it right? Besides, You need to introduce me to Umma" He smiled. "Umma? Where did that came from? And she knows you more than I do. That's the reason I'm stuck here with you" I protested. "Stuck is not the good word to cope with that. Maybe, Enjoying?" He teased me. "As if" I made a face.

 

He pinched my nose. "Ahhh!" I yelp. "Anyway, You should dress up. We're going on a date later". "Where?" I gave him a look. "Secret" he smirked then placed his plate on the sink.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Here we are!" I said as we stopped our tracks on an old house located far from the busy streets of Seoul. "This? Where is this?" She gave me a confused look. "You'll see once we get inside" I mumbled as I take her hand and proceeded inside.

 

"Myungsoo!" An ahjumma shouted from a far. That must be Sister Haemi. "Good thing you brought her. You are not kidding. She's is really beautiful" Sister Haemi gaped. "Hello I'm Kang ~~" She greeted.

 

"How'd you know this place?" She said while looking at the children playing. "Uhm.. This is my mom's foundation so.. I kinda know her and the kids already" I answered her while scratching the back of my neck. "Since when did you have interest in kids? Last time I checked, You were an selfish idiot who enjos others' miseries in life. Bet they're alway scrying when you try to carry them?" She purposely let out a teasing laugh. "Hey! It's all in the past. Besides, All the kids love me here. If you may not know" I protested. "Oh really?" She furrowed her brows. 

 

Just then, A couple of kids went on our direction. "Hi Myungsoo oppa!" "Myungsoo hyung!" "MyungMyung is here!"

 

"Who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" Heechan asked as he sat on my lap. "No she is not! She is just a friend, right? Oppa told me he will wait for me when I grew older. He said I'm his princess" Jihae frowned. "Ofcourse you are baby Jihae" I said as I glanced at her. She looked amused with the kids. I  can't just compare the smile I'm seeing on her. That is the reason why I fell for her, She don't need things to make her happy. Even the small things can make her laugh and she has no pretentions.

 

"Myungsoo-ah! I'm just going to play with the kids okay?" Her voice interrupted me. I just nod and focused on the others. That was when I saw Jongin bullying Jinmee. He is with his friends while Jinmee is all alone. Jongin snatched Jinmee's locket and stomped on it. I went to rush on Jinmee but she picked the locket on the ground and stormed off. Leaving Jongin and his friends.

 

"Jongin!" I shouted.

 

He gave me a piercing stare and left with his friends. Sometimes, I can sense that we both have the same attitude when I was young. Only for me, I just regret that because I've been such a jerk to ~~. I would like to see Jongin change, so that he will not repeat the same mistake when he grow up.

 

 

 

 Your POV

 

I am playing with the kids when I saw a girl crying at the bench. I don't know why but the first time I saw this child, I already had the urge to have a bond with her. "KIds. Just play here okay? I'm just going there" I said to the kids then rushed to the crying girl. 

 

I took a breath and sat next to her. She is sobbing so loud while holding a necklace. "Why are you crying?" I looked at her. She is still crying and not saying anything. Instead, She just hugged the necklace on her chest. "You know, You can count on me. Just say your problem and I may be able to help you" I said. She look at me and pouted. "Anyway, I'm ~~. What is your name?" 

 

I reached my hand for her to shake but she hugged me tightly and buried her face on my chest. "He's bad. He's so so bad. My mom and daddy they're gone" She said over her sob. I softened. I finger comb her hair and rubbed her her to console her, "Just let it all out. It's ok" I smiled.

 

She showed me her broken necklace. "What happened? Who did this? Is this the reason why you're crying?" I asked her while holding the necklace. She just nod. "Hmmm.. If you smile for me, I will do anything to repair this" I pointed my finger on my chin. "Really? You will do that for me?" She wiped her tears. I nodded. Then before i knew it, she hugged me again. More tighter now. "Thank you. Can I call you Umma? You will be my mom from now on?" She smiled which made her lose tooth emphasize more.

 

I softened, "Ofcourse"

 

"Jinmee ah" A little guy's voice suddenly appeared. "Baekhyun-ah! Where is Jongin? Tell him I already have my mom and he cannot bully me anymore and even all of you" Then she stuck her tongue out. He scratch the back of his neck, "Yeah yeah! Anyway, I'm here to say sorry in behalf of Jongin. He didn't know what he's doing so sorry. Anyway, Bye" Then the little boy left.

 

"Is he your friend?" I asked her. She nodded, "Mmm. He's my only friend here but we are just secret friends because Jongin will get angry at him if he knows Baekhyunnie is befriending me". Hmmm.. Interesting. I wish I was here before Myungsoo brought me here. I want to learn more about these kids.

 

 

No one's POV

 

You and Myungsoo headed to the library because it is time for the children's story time. "Myungsoo ah! What story are we going to tell them if they already know all the stories to the books here?" You whispered. "Just read the book I've prepared for you. And you are the only one who will read the  book because that was my duty then and now it's yours. Good luck" Then he gave you a teasing smile. Your mouth hung open.

 

"Unnie! What story are you going to read us?" Yejin  asked. "Uh.. I don't know either. Well let's see about that" You glared at Myungsoo who is standing at the back busy smiling at you. "Okay.. Once upon a time, There was a beautiful girl and a handsome guy. They are not friends but enemies. Enemies at all times. The girl is so beautiful but she didn't know because she's all focused on making beautiful music while the guy is busy looking at her from afar and the guy didn't know he is secretly falling for her" You wrinkled your nose. *This story is so familiar*

 

"The boy's sister is the bestfriend of the girl so he can't say what he feels for the girl because whenever he's with her. He is doing some things that are unapplicable for the two of them so they barely get along. It is until the guy broke something very special to the girl which cause her to leave everyone because of the so much hatred for the guy" Your lips curved to a smile. *Very familiar*. You glanced at Myungsoo who is busy looking at his watch.

 

"Lame" Jongin yawned. You frowned. "Why don't you just explain what Myungsoo Hyung told us? I'm sure everyone would like it" Jongin smirked. You eyed Myungsoo but he already left. 

 

"What did he say?" You asked. "Is it possible to have 50 kids? He once told us that he will come here with the girl he wants to have 50 kids. Now, Let me ask you, Is it possible to have 50 kids with him? Sister once told me that a girl can only bare kids not more than twenty. Can you?" He snickered. The whole kids whispered to each other. Your cheeks flustered into red. 

 

"You've already answered it" You snapped *I have a feeling that this kid is a bully*

 

"What?" He gave me a look. "I said, You've already answered your question. Anything else? No? Okay dismiss. Since the story is lame" You forced a smile. You began your way to the door but Jinmee held your wrist. "Here. Hyung told me to give this to you. Please take care of Oppa, okay? I know you are a very kind girl so please, Don't hurt him" Then she gave you some tulips. I lean down close to her, "Ofcourse. I will" Then you smile.

 

You went outside to search for Myungsoo but your phone rang. "Hello?" You uttered as walk through the hallway. "Hey ~~. I'm going to the boarding gate now and I should have said this last night before we parted. I'm sorry but you should know this" Yoseob said. You waited for him to talk as you catch your breath".

 

"Your mom is suffering from Stage 4 Leukemia and her days are counted so please treat her right. That's all. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this last night. I really am" He stuttered.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hoho! Just so happy cause I've just received my Infinitize album. 

Ohmygod I just can't!

And EXO! I'm so much falling for them! 

Do you have a bias in EXO?

Well mine is Baekhyun and Luhan. kekekeke.

Anyway, Don't forget to tell feedbacks upon this chapter. 

Lotsa love. Mwaah