This love stresses me.

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading the story.. Load this first then I will tell you when will this be played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVhgRFi3hM

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I woke up so late this morning. I took a bath and run downstairs because I think I'm going to be late and then, I saw ~~, watching while eating ramen. "Yah! Aren't you going to school?" I asked her. "No. I will just finish this then I'll go" She shook her head still focus on the thing she's watching. Then, It suddenly went quiet.

 

"Where are the other guys?" I started out a topic. "They went home to take a bath. They said that it will took them forever to go to school if they take a shower here so they all went home" She said while chewing. "You should eat too. Eat these" She said while not looking at me. How rude is she?! Aiish! I can also feel that she is not paying attention to me. I snatched the bowl on the table and chowed the food. Then, It went silent, AGAIN! 

 

"Yah! Wouldn't you atleast say sorry to me! You ditched me last night remember?! Why are you acting like nothing happened?" I shouted. "Bwo?! So I should be the one who is apologizing here? Aren't you the one who made my foot like this. You even put bandage on it while the wound is still open. You made me step on that stupid piece of crap and now I should be the who is apologizing? Do you know how hard it is to take a shower without letting your feet wet because it hurts? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WALK WITH THIS KIND OF SITUATION!" She shouted back. Well, She is right. I should be the one who is apologizng not her. I sulk on the couch as the words she said sink in to my mind. 

 

"I-I'm sorry! I guess I said the wrong thing" I mumbled. Then, She grabbed her bag, "I better go out now. I wish I'm going to marry an Idol star. Atleast, They have a heart, Unlike you!" Then she started limping towards the door.

 

"Then if I don't have a heart, Then Why am I hurting because of you. Why do I love you?" I blunty said. I wish she heard these words. If she hadn't left. Then I look at the TV screen and realize she's watching some idol group on the TV.

 

"Tsssh! Idol star, My ." I snickered

 

 

Your POV

 

I went outside, Limping. "Aissh! Why am I so Pabo? I think I shouldn't have said that." I mentally slapped myself. But the thought that I was much more harder on him before, entered my mind. Yet, I can't help  scolding myself for being too hard on him. Besides, I enjoyed the game last night. Well, I actually loved it. I came up to my senses when someone carried me on a bridal style of way. 

 

(cue)

 

"Oh! Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing?" I said in a shock expression. "Carrying you. Can't you see? Aiish. Pabo!" He mumbled then he started to walk. "B-but.. You were just eating there. Have you eaten? Y-you don't have to" I stuttered. "Yah! Stop with the questions. I was not able to eat the food because.. I-I am not hungry. Besides, The food " He uttered.

 

I gave him a look. "If your gonna insult me, then stop acting like you are nice to me." I struggled. I thought he will put me down but instead, He tightened his grip on my legs then he positioned me on a more comfortable positon. "Stop struggling or you might fall down." He continued walking. I noticed that there are people looking at us some are even whispering. I don't know if I should be embarassed or I should enjoy this moment for like, forever.

 

"If you are ashamed. You can bury yourself on my chest so that they won't see you." He blankly said. Then, I heard some random girl said, "Whoa! She's too lucky to have a guy like him. I wish sobang is like that." Then she pouted on her friend. Then my eyes locked with his eyes for a second and realized that I should thanking for a moment like this. I mean, He carried me so that I won't be having a hard time walking or should I say, limping. Also, Just by the way he held me like this, makes me feel warm and safe just like what my dad did when I was a kid. Too bad it is not like the movies where the guy piggybacks the girl and something like that. I pouted at the thought that he should've done that than this.

 

"Yah! Are you disappointed that I didn't carry in a piggy back sort of way just like what they did in dramas?" He teased me. That was when I came back to my senses. "What?". Then he repeated it again, "I said, Are you-". "I know! I know it was just my expression." I cutted him before he finished it. But he just smiled at me.

 

"Stop smiling" I commanded. Then I looked at our surroundings and realized that we are at the gate of our school. "Uh.. We're here now you can put me down now" I said but he continued walking and as we entered I can see girls glaring at us. Ugh! I hate this. I think I will be in a fight once again. "Listen. You don't have to do this just put me down. Krystal will get angry once she saw us" I requested. "Trust me. Please." He looked at me with pleading eyes. Omygod! You don't know how much my heart fluttered when he said that and looked at me as if we haven't fought everyday. 

 

"Where are you going to take me?" I looked at him. He didn't say a thing. I thought he was going to put me down on my chair at my classroom but he turned right. Which means he didn't walk straight to my classroom. Then I found myself sitting on the hospital bed at our clinic. 

 

"Don't worry. This may hurt a bit. So just hold it in ~~ah" Mrs. Han, The school nurse said. I was curious of what she's talking about but when she loosened the bandage on my foot, I realized what she said. Then Myungsoo gave out his hand to me. "What should I do with that?" I stared at his hands in a curious manner. Then, I felt something pierced my skin and I automatically bit his arm. I'm in so much pain right now. Well, We are both in a pain right now. Then after a few minutes of bitting him. I looked at my foot and saw that it has 3 stitches. We both bowed and left but he carried me again.

 

"Oh.. Again?" I muttered. "Why? You don't want me to?" He looked at me. I just  bow my head, "Mian". "For what?". "For the things I've said about you. Also, I bit you. You should be angry at me" I said. "It's not your fault. You are right about the things you've said a while ago and about the biting thing-y, I reach my hands for you to bit so you shouldn't apologize for it." He gave me a reassuring smile.

 

"Why are you doing this?"

 

"Because..Because I told you last night that I won't give up until you say you love me" He said. Then, He put me down on my chair. I realized that we have reached my classroom. I heard people whispering but that didn't matter for me. The only thing I heard in my mind is his voice.

 

'Because I told you last night that I won't give up until you say you love me'

 

What does that mean? Should I confess to him?

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

'I wish I'm going to marry an Idol star. Atleast, They have a heart, Unlike you!'

 

That was the most childish thing I've ever heard yet that words stabbed my heart like it has made me felt that I can't breathe. Can't she feel my affection through her? Didn't she know that I love her. Aiish! I can't even concentrate on this ing lesson because of her. Yeah right! I can't understand the lessons ever since the start of classes yet she taught me how to study hard.

 

"GRRRROOOWL"

 

Woohyun looked at me in an irritated voice, "Dude! Can't that thing wait till recess?". "Wae?!" I looked at him. "That stomach has been growling for like 5 times now and I can't even concentrate on Ms. Kim." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Since when did you start listening to her discussions?" I asked. "I told you, I am concentrating on Ms. Kim not her discussions. Look at her curves and she's wearing a mini skirt today. Whoa!" He explained as he fantasize Ms. Kim's body. I  sighed and waited for the bell to ring.

 

At the cafeteria..

 

"Yah Myungsoo! Is she alright?" Hoya asked. "Who?" I asked while chowing my food. I've been so hungry ever since I carried her so I ordered a lot of food. "~~ah! Is her foot alright now? I heard she've got 3 stitches at the clinic a while ago" Hoya explained. I showed them the bite marks she've maid. It is red until now. 

 

"Whoa! She must've been hurt" Sungjong nodded. "Me too!" I said. "Yeah! And also you too, Hyung"."She's hurt and all we have to do is think some bad thoughts on our minds. Whoa! Last night was Daebak" Dongwoo said. "Hahaha! Yeah right! I thought they were.." Sungyeol joined in. "Were what?" I looked at him suspiciously. Then I noticed Sunggyu signals something on him.

 

"YAH! Tell me!" I shouted.

 

"Nothing! Just eat that thing! I hope she's alright. I heard some students talking about the two of you living together. Some were even saying she's pregnant" Woohyun changed the subject. I choked on what he've said, "M-Mwo?" I exclaimed. "Yeah! Ooh! She'll be in so much trouble right now" Sunggyu shook hus head.

"Have you decided about the contract thing-y, That guy gave us? All six of us agrred already to the contract and all you need to do is to sign it Myungsoo. I mean, You're the only one who still haven't signed that contract" Hoya reminded. "Yeah! If you won't sign that thing then Infinite will not be complete without you. This is a great chance for us to sing and dance together onstage" Dongwoo added. Hmmm.. Should I? Besides, ~~ said that she'll be better if she married an idol star. Sould I grant her wish?

 

 "Yah! Stop with that. That is not the problem now" Woohyun barged in. "So..Have you broke up with Krystal?" Woohyun asked. What is there to worry about her? I mean, We are in a fake relationship now so she doesn't have the right to confront me or something.

 

"Ani?! Ohhhhh! Combo! There will gonna be trouble ahead!" Woohyun chuckled. I dropped my chopsticks on my plate and left. They're so noisy. Who would've spread rumors around us? Tsssh. Rumors spread too fast. I need to find ~~ah! To protect her, Woohyun is right. Many girls would get angry at her because of that rumors.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I was walking through the hallway holding my crutch to support me. Yoseob offered me this crutch a while ago because he can see how much it is hard for me when you have 3 stitches especially on your foot. I opened my locker to get my homework yet it is not there. Then some piece of paper flew to the ground. I picked it up and read it.

 

So you've seen the note. Lookin' for the notebook? I've got iy. Come by the pool. You should be there before the bell rings or else you'd be in so much trouble and you know that. P.S Don't come with someone.

 

"Oh no. Not again. What did I do wrong?" I sighed. I have no choice but to get that or else Mr. Choi will get angry at me. Stupid ! I walk through the hallway to the pool area. I saw my notebook on a big tray, floating on the pool. Now! How  can I get this thing off of her when I can't swim because I can't even move my right foot.  I found a stick with a net by the side of the pool. Then I tried to reach that and push the tray to the end of the pool.

 

Then I felt someone pull me, It was Myungsoo and he was glaring on a girl at me back. Well, There are three girls and one of them is the Woori I messed with, then. I looked at them in a curious manner. What happened? 

 

"Woori! I thought you were a nice girl but how can you try to push her to that 20-metered pool knowing she can't swim because of her foot!" Myungsoo shouted. Then I looked at Woori. "How can you save that when she is just seducing you. Yah! Oppa! Just wake up!" She protested.

 

"Why are like that  on her? Why are all of you being too hard on her? When Krystal announced that she'll be my girlfriend once again, None of you said anything nor did anything to her. I can't understand this" Myungsoo complained. "Because we knew that she'll be here for a while and I just let her have you for awhile then you will be mine!" Woori answered. The girls on her back just nodded. I tried to reach my crutch then I stand firmly. 

 

"Do you think I can be yours once she's gone. I will never be yours because my heart belongs to someone" 

 

I was surprised on what he said. Someone? Who is that someone? Me? Oh no no  no. I can't imagine things. This is wrong. 

 

"Then with whom? Her? So it's true? She's pregnant and she seduced you? Whoa! What a !" Woohyun crossed her arms. "She didn't seduced me. In fact, I'm seducing her. And about the news that we live on the same house. That is true! We live on the same house, eat at the same chair and maybe sleep in the same bed." He revealed. I looked at him when he said same bed. Since when did we slept on the same bed? He just winked at me when he finished his sentence.

 

"So.. Is she pregnant?" Woori coldly asked. "Nope" Then he held my waist then pulled me. "But I will be the first to announce that to all of you. I'll invite you to our wedding if you want."

 

"WEDDING?!" We all exclaimed.

 

Woori stared at me in an annoyed matter then squawked. "AAAAAAAHHHH! I HATE ALL OF YOU! LET'S GO GIRLS". Then she left and the two girls followed her.

 

"Wedding? Since when did we plan the wedding? And who told you that we are going to get married? Yah! Explain it to me." I looked at him. Then the bell rang which signals the next class. "Oops. Time for next class. See ya!" Then before I knew it, He left the room.

 

 

At  baking class...

 

Ms. Lee said that we could make some cupcakes for our special someone. It may be our parents, family or someone we love.  Just to make sure that our work is out of love. My problem is to whom should I give this? The others are done while I am still making some of them. The only one I've been thinking while I'm baking is Myungsoo. Aiish! Should I give this to him? I finished three cupcakes and I topped it of with Sa - rang- hae. So this is how it should be. Huh? I put them on a box. I think I am ready to confess my feelings to him. Get ready Myungsoo. Phew. It is now or never.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

So.. How's this chappie? Did you like it?

Can I ask all of you how to make a poll and post it on my story? Anyone?

Anyway, Feel free to comment and subscribe because it is very much appreciated.