Wrong Send

Dear J, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dear J, With Love: Wrong Send

 

 The seventeen year old junior high school student swears on his own calendar while marking a red cross on the number 22, the force of his hand causing to let out a screeching sound.

 

22nd of May.

The D-day he's been waiting for years. 

 

The raven thanks the heaven for his easy access to Kim Junmyeon's number through Oh Sehun, one of their mutuals. But getting it from Sehun was totally rigorous. He needed to treat him to the nearest (like three rides from their academy) bubble tea store for whole freaking week just to get his crush's golden digits. 

 

So this time around, he comes up with an anonymous confession thru text. This is the most approachable way he could think of. The sun rays coming from his glass window doesn't help because he is more irritated ever like he is suffering from a bloody period.

 

He sighed and crossed his legs as he leaned half of his body against the wooden headboard of his fluffy matress. "Do you think this would work?"

 

It's a pleasure to talk to himself but hearing Baekhyun's retort (and dissent) will never help. "I wish he'll know it's you and your whole school year will be full of mocks." 

Kyungsoo immediately rotates his head ninety degrees to the left just to spot his bestfriend Byun Baekhyun rummaging through his bag. "I'm here to copy your assignment in History. We're partners right?" The lavander haired asked and winked at his now annoyed bestfriend.

 

"You can copy..." Kyungsoo breathes out, his trimmed nails wanted to pull Baekhyun's hair sooner and later. "But you have ten seconds to off with that notebook and run out of my ing bedroom, Byun ."

Baekhyun just smirked and yelled a teasing "Ohh ㅡ woah!" as if he's afraid and about to surrender his life and soul to the spawn of hell but was really a midget. He sneaked through next to Kyungsoo's small fridge, wanting to get his favorite imported chocolate bar.

"I said off ㅡ like right now." The raven lethally warned once again but Baekhyun still followed his wills and left a defeated Kyungsoo.

 

Making sure if the devil was out of sight, he slammed the door of his bedroom and continued his business. 

He is now trembling while staring at his phone that will soon have its own hole. If the phone could just talk, it will probably yell that he is the most coward er who loves to conduct a staring game with phones. 

And 'he's a weird owner' will definitely echo out.

 

Do Kyungsoo cleared his throat and checked his room if there's a planted CCTV or what. He is getting all paranoid but he chose this as his destiny.

It is a matter of now or never.

 

He slowly typed something on his phone and he hates himself for shaking because of the simpliest thing he could at least do for his life to be productive. Maybe this instance will end his three year admiration for the school model, Kim Junmyeon who absolutely possesses a face of a world peace ambassador.

 

 

I like you, J. Hope you feel the same way. I have my sensual desires for you and it doesn't matter if it's on a day or night. I can't shrug my thoughts about you and I hate myself because I think...I'm falling for you.

 

 

...And sent the text confession with his eyes half closed because he can't take the embarassment anymore.

 

 

 

"Yo bro, shoot that ." Chanyeol cursed as he got the controller of the play station from Jongin. "You're a lame player. Are you really my best friend?"

Jongin rolled his eyes with his thick, aligned brows creased. "I sometimes wonder, too. Because I'm not friends with an alien who have extra inches of ear length." Jongin stapled his lips, suppressing a loud laugh. "Give the controller back, Yoda." 

 

Chanyeol bulges his eyes as he kicks Jongin's waist with his bare foot. Jongin was about to retort a stronger defense but was halted when his phone beeped.

 

Yet he doesn't have an interest. He just want the controller back from his arrogant bestfriend's grip. Chanyeol tsked and gave up the controller, giving way for Jongin to try again and swear that if the game over shows up on the flat screen, it'll be his turn to play and brag.

 

Being currently bored and nosy he is, he checks out Jongin's phone because it is probably mama Park since her only tall son being unusually out during weekends is weird for a family oriented mother. Knowing the password (a woman's vital statistics), Chanyeol had an access to Jongin's inbox as it displayed the name they talk about the most. Not because either of them or their friends like that person but because this clumsy man is the defender of the school peeps they always bully.

 

From: Do Kyungpoop

Sent: 06:28 A.M

 

I like you, J. Hope you feel the same way. I have my sensual desires for you and it doesn't matter if it's on a day or night. I can't shrug my thoughts about you and I hate myself because I think...I'm falling for you. 

 

The moment Chanyeol read the text's thought, his mouth literally went agape with an O shape and officially kicked the controller from the concentrated Jongin.

" you. That was a nice race, Chanyeol. I'm almost winning! Why'd you do that?" Jongin looked so pissed but instead of expecting Chanyeol to say it's because he is a lame player and he is miles better, the taller displayed Jongin's phone right in front of his face.

"You got someone lovesick, my son." Chanyeol snickered like a proud dad he is and surrounded his arms around the confused Jongin. "And that person wasn't like any other. This will be the roller coaster of your life."

 

Jongin is really famished and puzzled as he gets his own phone held by Chanyeol...

...and reads the message...

...looks at the sender's name...

And viciously smirks because this will be a really great scoop for him.

 

"This will be thrilling."

 

 

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo sets his phone on airplane mode because he doesn't wanna regret his actions sooner and later. He calls himself a bit tipsy (and reasons it out though he's never drunk and was completely sober and aware) when he sent that text on Junmyeon. He never looks at the one sided thread nor checks if there's a reply like who are you and such. He's sure that if Junmyeon finds out, he'll appear to be very creepy.

 

Speaking of the ange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter