fin

Chemistry

“hey baby, can you drop me off by my classroom? i have some things to take care of before the day starts and walking all the way there would be a waste of time.”

“potassium,” his fiancé cooed, eyes still on the road, even when sunggyu threatened to strangle him there and then.

“please stop with the chemistry jokes.”

“sodium, i don't want to. you're cute when you're annoyed.”

“baby, please.”

“nobelium.”

sunggyu let out a loud sigh before unbuckling his seatbelt when woohyun pulled up next to the arts building – which was on the other side of the campus from the sciences building, not forgetting to leave a lingering kiss on the younger's lips.

“i hate you, you know?” 

“iodine lanthanum uranium too,” 

woohyun grabbed his tie and pulled him in for another kiss, sunggyu's hands finding their way to his light brown locks, pressed up against the car window.

a horn honked and they broke their kiss immediately, remembering they were on school grounds and students weren't supposed to know that they were dating let alone engaged.

“see you at lunch?”

woohyun nodded and settled with a peck this time before finally allowing the elder to get out of the car and driving to the teacher's parking lot.

“so, teach, i heard you were getting in on with mr. kim this morning in the car?” 

“oxygen gadolinium,” woohyun groaned and flushed a furious red, but from far away he could hear the music teacher threatening to strangle him for the fifth time that morning. 


just as a note in case u don't get the jokes potassium's letter on the periodic table is "k", sodium's is "na" nobelium's is "no", iodine is "i",  lanthanum is "la" (literally the closest to love i could find" and uranium is obviously "u", and oxygen is "o" and gadolinium is "gd" so that last one is supposed to be like "oh god"