One call

Is not just the wedding

 

 

11330551_1122110647802299_571358912_n.jp

"I'm not sure that pain is sweet" - Yuri

 

 

 

Yoona felt her feet hurt, the day with Tiffany was long and they still in the mail, it was evening already and the so called pink monster was pulling her into one more boutique, each step hurt but somehow she couldn’t complain, her day was fun listening those ‘fantastic’ stories of Taeny and Yulsic, the friendship of those four has grown really strong, mostly Tae and Yul, as well as the anecdotes of her unnie with ‘Crazy people trying to stole what she was going to buy’.

 

she felt sorrow for a second knowing that her sister has to lean into Taeyeon maybe a little more than her, but what can she do? Her sister have a stable job, a wife and a friend that is in the same situation, Yoona knows Tae and Yul can spend time talking about restaurants, houses… kids?, those stuffs that Yoona don’t know much right now.

 

Yoona have a couple of bags in her hand that actually belongs to her since Tiffany always buy something for those who go to buy with her, that something was according the older girl taste of Course, suddenly her friend whine looking at her phone “Tae said is time to go home…” the older mumbled “okay Yoong lets have a dinner with bae, she is going to be so excited to see you again”

 

Yoona chuckle “yeah~ I’m dying to see Taeyeon unnie. has she grown even a little?”

 

Tiffany gaze at her cutely “nop”

 

They step inside the car,  Yoona felt the back seat will be more comfortable and it could let have a short nap in the way to Taeny’s home

 

“hey look at here~” she lift her head and Tiffany capture a picture of them, posting it right there ‘with the – always getting prettier - YoonA’

 

-------------

 

Sooyoung wanted to curs at her luck, her favorite shopping partner just posted a pic with the shikshin junior “aish~” she let out the sound in frustration, someone in somewhere inside the airport make some mistakes with their tickets, and now they were waiting for it to be solved, Sunny was talking with the one in charge of fix it, around her were seated some people that have that same problem.

 

She saw some answer from Jessica and Hyoyeon to Tiffany’s post, they weren’t in the same place, it makes her calm a little, at last the ‘gang’ wasn’t reunited again, and she and Sunny will not be the last one.

 

In one of the offices in the building was Sunny, asking so respectful for her and her partner to be able to go into a flight “miss please understand us, we know is our fail but you and all of you will go there in the next one, we assure you the best service, this will not append again” the gaited worker left the place quickly as Sunny decide go with her girlfriend.

 

She saw the tall girl seated looking bored and staring at one poster of SM – the company where they work – in a wall, she felt sad for their situation, Sooyoung didn’t wanted to go there just because of the wedding or the time with those friends they haven’t seen in a while, she was sure Soo wanted to embrace her, kiss her and present her as her girlfriend to all the invited people, she knew the younger was someone that needed show her affection, and Sunny was happy that all of it was for her.

 

An idea plop in her brain, she was in a place full of shops to enjoy with the tall girl, she almost run to her and pull her hand “come on babe, let’s make something fun!”

 

“Fun? The only fun thing that crosses my mind now can’t be done here” answer the tallest as pout her lips

 

“aish why so cute and byun at the same time huh? Don’t you want to help me to find a new swimsuit?” the younger eyes brighten and stood sight

 

“you think we can find one? one red?”  The small girl smirk and pulled her inside the bunch of shops, ready to lift up her – in zombie mode – girl. 

 

-------------

 

“Who are you drooling for?” Seohyun almost fall from her chair at the sudden voice in her left ear, she younger girl tried clumsily of hide her phone, but Jessica was fast holding her arm and grabbing the device “ha!” Jessica’s mouth was big open; her expression was between tease and excitement.

 

Seohyun toke her phone again hastily from her unnie hand, her face, neck and shoulders were red, she could feel her heat growing inside
“I knew it! Wahahaha~” like an evil lion playing with her food Jessica go closer slowly “like what you see? I have a kinda pretty sister in law, right Hyun” she lifted her eyebrow in that particular way just Jessica can do it.

 

After gulp the younger compose herself and – as much it make her nervous – put her stare on her unnie’s eyes, it surprise Jess a little ‘have some guts he!’ pass by the older mind “I wasn’t drooling, it is just Tiffany and YoonA there is nothing to drool for there” she said in her best try to sound calm

 

“Yeah, you don’t have to deny it to me and you don’t have to accept it either, but you should-” she stop as soon as the younger face calmed a little “hey baby there is nothing wrong if you like her” she ended cheerfully pinching Hyun checks and arms “you know you like her~”

 

“unnie~ I said no!” Seohyun couldn’t stop and feel giddy but those words came in a cold way, she will not forget her purpose of end those feelings. She drops herself in the bed followed by Jess but the sound of a phone take Jessica attention and give Seohyun the opportunity to sneak out and scape.

 

After a while Jessica enter the living room, her checks were red, her eyes bright and she was wearing a bid smile, Hyun could tell she was talking with Yuri for sure, Jessica gaze at her and pass by heading to the kitchen, the younger let her be and mind her own business.
“Here is someone that want talk you” she heard Jess and the next think she knew was Yoona’s voice in her ear

 

[Who - Hello?] 

 

“Hi? Yoona unnie?” she was unable to control her heart there, how could just that voice make her like this

 

[Hyun… how have you been? it’s been a while since the last time you talk to me] Yoona ended in a fake sob, Seohyun giggled, it refresh her heart her friend still a choding

 

“whaa you can call me too. But you didn’t, you meanie” her face was pink and it looked as if her face have been frozen into that smile, she totally forgot about Jessica seated in the same room

 

In the other line the girl roar with laughter, it was indeed unusual listen Hyun trying to joke and play around that easily, still it is heartwarming for Yoona [I wanted, but you know] heck she wanted to smack her head, how could the younger girl know the only reason was that she was a coward.

 

The moment was same pleasurable for the two of them, not holding a deep chat but instead enjoying the other voice. Yuri and Jessica were the only people that weren’t that exited with the time it was taking, it was their phone call!

 

[she is looking at me fixedly] 

 

“I know, Sica unnie is impatient here” Seohyun voice tuning her head to the older direction, the stiffness was getting clearer in her face

 

[So~ I’ll go before she decide to hurt this beautiful face] the younger laugh ‘as expected too much self-esteem coming from Yoong’ she though while Jessica stare at her weirdly at - what she guess – her babo face

 

“O-Okay, have a nice day Yoong-A, see you soon” she wanted to bite her tongue, Yoong-a?

 

[Yeah, wish you’re here…]

 

“Yeah”

 

[…bye ~]

 

“Okay the visit by phone in over, she said bye too and send kiss..es/unnie~…” that was Hyun punishment for make Jess have to wait long for her wife “pass it to my seobag” Yoona give the device to her sister and let the lovers keep their conversation, keeping Sica’s words and Hyun whining at the back of her head.

 

-------------

 

When then phone call ended Jessica mood was extremely good, but for wife the situation was different, Yoona Tiffany and Taeyeon have notice it and when it was new to Yoona it wasn’t for the other two, around two months ago each time they will end a phone call or video call Yuri will become quiet and a shade of sadness have been growing little by little on her face, she was missing too much the other girl and have any contact with her make her miss her more.

 

Yuri though – when they got married -  the constant traveling of the older one will be reduced and she will dedicate more time to the central store where they live and most important she will dedicate more time to Yuri and their life together, for her dismay the things didn’t turn out that way, just five months after the wedding Jess talk to her about the chance to go into UK market, since Tayler, - business man and Jessica’s college – say the condition was favorable. Yuri clearly supports her wife and her dreams even if that means for her to stay alone a good part of each month, just the way she was there, even when there is people, she was indeed feeling so lonely.

 

Yuri keep that feeling the rest of the day, the worry in Yoona lead her to talk her sister about it, she is seated in the dinning room in Yulsic house, trying to find the right words.

 

"What are you thinking?" Yuri seated next to her, pyjama on.

 

"You and Jessica are having problems?" mumble the younger "w-what it is about?... I...you look depressed just after talk to her" she reach Yuri's hand as the other girl lower her head and cover her eyes with the free hand.

 

Yuri didn't wanted to dig more into that pain, but her sister have been smiling to her all her life now could be the moment to change those smiles for a real chat. "we don't have problems, well it is not a big problem and she don't even know we have a problem" she signed

 

"Yoona, I married her to spend my life with her and I don't feel we are doing it each time she goes there, I feel like this house is too quiet and lonely and stupidly clean" one tear scape "I miss her so much, I can't function well, I'm not me without her and I just feel empty, I don't know how to express it you know I'm not good in this"

 

"It's OK just let it out" she holds her face and cleans the falling tears

 

"Vulnerable... I'm feeling vulnerable, she is my strength and and don't let me begin with those punctual things, her smile, the way she hug me in her sleep, you know that warm inside when you recognize-"

 

"Her voice, the smell of her hair, when you known she is looking just at you.... Yeah I know that sweet pain of missing those things" Yoona talked, she wanted her unnie to know she was there to support her and that she have a glimpse of that feeling.

 

"I'm not sure that pain is sweet" Yuri leaned into Young's shoulder, hugging her 

 

The other leaned too putting her head on top of her sister "Yuri-ah don't hide this from Sica unnie she deserve to know how crazy in love you are, maybe she is missing you the same umm"

 

Finally a smile grows in the elder’s face "yeah... Looks like my yoong have grown well, you're an adult now”

 


 

so here one more, in the next chap they will be together *-*
thanks for keep reading. one more time~ i hope you like it ^^
and tell me what you think, i'm not sure about the level of interest this provoque... 
well, however i have fun writing so thanks again. have a nice day. bye~