Invitation

Is not just the wedding

 

tumblr_npq7ibcGO71rqp5sho5_250.gif

"...I will not love you or give any blessing to you" - Hyoyeon

 

 

Yulsic house -

“Yul~ honey!! Can you congratulate and thank them for the invitation?” say hurriedly an agitated girl getting out of her shared bathroom, sliding her fingers in her hair to make sure is totally dry “I need to catch…” murmurs to no one in particular as verify her wallet for everything to be in order,  checks her looks in the lager mirror and goes out.

 

“Seobang did-”

 

“I got it ok, I’ll tell them mmm?” Jessica nod her head at her wife words, yuri hold her hands trying to calm her down a little, “sorry I can’t send you to the airport, I’ll call you in a couple of hours, rest~ and don’t get all crazy with Krys she still learning” she ended with a caring smile and the shorter of the two catch her lips expressing a mixture of ‘thank you’ ‘I’ll miss you’ and ‘I love you’ that Yuri knew too well; their time together has been limited by the schedule that rules them since they decide expand B&E, Jessica's brand, going for a store in UK, the difference between this new store and the first, is that they are doing this one without any other investor that them, this was their so called "baby" for which the sacrifice worth.

“bye” Jessica separate herself of her wife and receive her bag from Yuri's hands as holds the knob of the door, when she open the door she can feel the last caress of Yuri´s right hand going from her shoulder to her lower back softly, before give her light smack on the .

 

“I love you”, “love you~” the two say as the younger lean on the doorframe and Jessica walk away

 

-----

 

somewhere in the street

The girl driving was so feeling the current song, it make her have light flashbacks of all what she did, and keep doing, but the answer was always a negative one, that old man keeps on thinking no one deserve his daughter, and by no one he means Taeyeon or more like ‘that midget of your friend’, that’s the way he is been referring to her precious daughter’s girlfriend since the day his ‘princess’ bring this sort, kid-faced and ‘ajumma laugh’ girl to home on her junior grade of high school.  

 

Tae can remember the day she meet him for first time so well, the fact that Mr. Hwang had never knew the objective of her showing her face was that tiff wanted his family get used to see and know a little Tae since they were already dating nicely-secretive around seven months.
She holds tighter on the steering wheel as the choir comes and she level up her not so melodic voice at that precise moment, getting almost into screams, her body begins to feel the music and do what could be point as dance for some that actually do not know how to dance, again, for this be the third time playing the song in her last fifteen minutes driving.

 

..Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer's still 'No'
Why you gotta be so rude
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so..
“RUDEE~” Taeyeon’s overdone singing came out without the original song since her girlfriend has already stopped it for the annoyingly environment that was created “hey!”  

 

“You sound like a broken CD, again and again, let that song rest, gosh Tae” tiffany says calm, now enjoying the wind sounds going in through the small space between the glass and the window frame.  

 

“yeah, and I’m sorry for I’m not going to excuse my opinion, but to say true, you can be my sister and all but if I knew that you were the one -“

 

“Hyo~” the voice of the called one got erase with the quick intervention made by the girl on the passenger seat

 

“…my daughter I will not love you or give any blessing to you” Hyoyeon eyes catch her sisters trough the rear view mirror, those deep dark orbs look like making a hole in middle of Hyo forehead, that was not the moment for the Blond characteristics  comments  “just saying…”
 

 

-----

 

sport center F.D.N

Yuri chuckle looking at the wedding invitation she has on her hands, remembering Jessica's words as they receive it yesterday night


‘day by day the mighty Taengoo has been dying slowly, do you remember the time she brags herself as the one carrying the pants in the relationship, ahh~ that babo kid never imagine get so mastered by Tiff wishes, gosh just look at the design, the colors, this is like Tiff is marring Tiff’, for Yuri was so funny how Jess didn’t notice it wasn’t just getting dominated by Tiff wishes “as if our wedding wasn't according to you” she talks to herself remembering the 99% of times she was giving up on everything Jessica will ask her or suggest, just to see that beautiful smile of her ‘Sicababy’, in the same way she knew Tae has done with Tiffany.

 

The sound of her phone ringing pulls her out of her thoughts, she checked and smile sensing the one calling “hey, yo sis from different mother, how are you?”

 

[What other mothe-] the other line was interrupted by Yul voice again

 

“Oh, sorry sis, did we forgot to tell you, you were adopted?” she giggle as her silly comments

 

[Yah~ you! that’s so wrong] the girl stopped and giggle so similar to Yuri [have you forgotten who is the only dark kid in our family, you’re other blood hahahaha]  

 

Yul smile get lost as soon as her sister attacked back, her ears hurt when the other let out that strong laugh and she decide to change the topic

 

“how are you?”

 

[Fine, I don’t call by that, what’s that about Tae and Tiffany unnie tying the knot, is it true we are going to have that before-of thing of weddings?] Her tone of voice got pretty high compare to the usual in the last sentence

 

“Yeah” say yuri trying to figure out why her younger sister sounded so excited and expectant by the ‘before-of thing of weddings’ “why so exited uh?”

 

[I’m not!!.... ] yul could listed the cars and the people around Yoona but the said girl fall into silent then a deep sigh, that was all Yul needed she knew here comes a shy question from the other line [do..y-you know who is going?], there was the reason of her sister sudden excitement, that has nothing to do with the wedding, in fact it was about the wedding as the reason of her sis to see certain tall girl and well known when they were younger by elf ears and chubby cheeks, she was yoona’s childhood friend, who wasn’t anymore a child and who has space on Yoong heart with a note that probably says ‘love me’ in big size, or that is how Yuri imagine it.

 

Yul smiled and giggle by the warm on her heart at the memory of herself in that rising feeling towards her now wife “mmm I don’t know well…. But I know someone should be there during Taeyeon wedding.. and before, just like you. And the rest of us” yul talked calmly trying to put her sister in the same state, but teasing her as well.

 

Something she didn’t knew was her sister heart was like running a marathon, she can’t fight it and she, in fact, don’t wanted to fight it, it was the only think that make her feel alive lately, when everything was so normal and rushed, just the indirect reference of that girl in her sister answer give Yoona the calmest simile and the craziest heart, like no one else.

 

-----

 

U.K - London

“Leo, are you here?” a soft voice of the new comer in the small apartment at the eleven quiet floor can be listened as the person put off her shoes, no matter where she is, she will keep little of her culture with her, as well as her mother words; Leo’s room was illuminated so she keep talking “I’m going to search for the tickets to America tonight, did Jessica unnie told you when is she going back, we'll go with her, should we?”  

 

“Yeah~” a faint voice landed in the house before Leo showed himself walking out of her room “let me search the text” he says with his eyes  glued to the phone screen "here say in nine days"

 

“ok then lets search” she seated on the couch pulling out her laptop of her bag but she notice her older brother was still looking at her phone still not doing anything just spacing out “are you okay?”  

 

The young boy just looked at her with not much facial expression “what?” she asked putting the laptop in the coffee table   

 

“you know, Taeyeon noona asked me to be the one leading tiffany-ssi to the altar, since her father isn’t going, but I-I don’t know why, we are not so close, I’m not close to Tayeon and Hyoyeon noonas, that place should be for someone important to Tiffany, I thought dad will do it, and they have Jessica, why choose me, even you could be in that place, but i-” seohyun wait and let the older one say her speech, but then he stop he was confuse about that decision and was understable because he was true they weren’t close

 

he lifted her head even when his face it looks without emotion sometimes, she have learn to read him and there felt she has to say something  
She hug him and rest her head on the guy’s shoulder “I think she is doing it to show you how important you are and this could be the chance to get closer” she voice softly and massage the latter’s back, those words were actually one of her wishes she wish they’ll be as they were when kids “we are all siblings”

 

Leo stiffed but hold her sisters hand carefully “we are not, are we?”

 

“….” Seohyun stay still there as he get up and walk to his room, he was in his point of vew right again. they weren't blood related.

 


So. Hi~ the first chap.

Leo is Vixx Leo.

Well tell me what you think about it. Till next have a good time people ^^