I'll be needing stitches

Stitches

 

 

Yunho was spacing out. He himself know better to not  space out in the middle of a mission, but currently, his mind was reeling back in time. He sees the face of his dear lover—or was a lover. He still can’t believe that his Kim Jaejoong has died. Then it started again, he felt numb, while his mind keeps going back in time, that time when his Kim Jaejoong died yet he can’t do anything.

 

“Yunho..” Jaejoong said softly, while Yunho is still struggling with the chains bounding his hands.

 

“Yunho.”

 

“ I will always love you, as long as my heart hasn’t been pierced by a bullet yet. “

 

Those words, those words was their meaning of love, the words Yunho have said over and over again, over whispers on the streets, or even over the short messages through phone.

 

Yunho.

 

“Jung Yunho.” He heard his commander calling him. Calling mean they are ready to go. He gears up, with a broken whisper left his mouth.

 

“Jaejoong.”

 

 

-

 

-

 

 

The ambush was successful. They get all the illegal weapons, and there’s a few low ranked men from the gang who got caught. He’s now waiting for the person named Heo Youngdal to show up, because he’s the person that needed to be interrogated today. When he sits alone like this, his mind reels back in time, again.  He saw images of Jaejoong’s hands on a knife, and blood. Lots of blood. He snaps back into reality when realize that his subordinates already brought in the man he’s supposed to talk with.

 

He looked up, he thought he was still in his own fantasy world.

 

Fate is funny. Fate took away his Kim Jaejoong, yet fate also brought him Heo Youngdal, a gang member whose face is the exact carbon copy of his deceased lover.

 

 

( At night, sitting in his bed, he was praying, hoping, that Youngdal is Jaejoong. But if Youngdal is Jaejoong, the inability to recognize Yunho.. will be a hundred times more piercing.

 

His heart hurts, night is ending, and yet he still can’t made up his mind. )

 

 

-

 

-

 

Yunho never likes going to police department. It always reminded him of how they fail to receive Jaejoong’s emergency call. He never blames anyone but him for Jaejoong’s death, but he liked the thought of blaming the police for once. He have to report to the Kangnam Police Department, since his office been receiving threats for Kangnam Area, by the infamous gang boss. He also met Choi Siwon, the head of the police department who never liked him. He even refused to shake hands with him.

Well, Yunho thought the feeling was mutual.

 

He thought that someone was staring at him. He knows that he looked so out of place with the complete gear uniform, but the stare is different. Oh, he gets it.

 

It’s Heo Youngdal.

 

Somehow, his heart hurts. He stopped looking, and he told his heart to stop hoping when he saw a flash of recognition in Youngdal’s face.

 

 

-

 

-

 

Yunho is furious. He can’t believe his higher up, his own commander would do this. He entered the door to the commander’s room without permission, and slammed a document on the table.

 

( “ He’s not dead Yunho. At least not by those mobs.” )

 

“What does this mean?” Yunho ask in menacing tone, expressing anger.

 

( “We did this to him.” )

 

The commander laughs.

 

( “But he’s not dead. Not Yet.” )

 

“You’re one of our best agent, we can’t let your quality decreased over some petty thing like love.” The commander answered.

 

( “He lost his memories, and we brainwashed him, let him think he was someone else. “ )

 

“This is unacceptable. Chairman wouldn’t like you doing illegal unimportant things like this.” Yunho walks out in anger, and the commander froze at the mention of the chairman.

 

“He was accused of betrayal by his gang members, and his boss.” The commander spoke in a mocking tone.

Yunho froze in his place.

 

“If you never let the chairman know, I’ll tell you where’s he now, and I will even let you save him. “ The commander spoke again.

 

Yunho felt helpless, and he hurriedly agreed.

 

(“ Heo Youngdal in fact, is, Kim Jaejoong. “)

 

-

 

-

 

Yunho races time to get to where Youngdal is. He gets there late, Youngdal was already being beaten up. He saw flashes again, and his mind was reeling back in time.

 

He felt numb.

 

Jaejoong.

 

Youngdal.

 

Jaejoong.

 

Not this time. Not again. Youngdal or Jaejoong, he would not let anyone die again.

 

He crashed the fight, and immediately punching everyone nearby. He know he wouldn’t win, but he know it’ll give enough time for Youngdal to run away.

 

He was right, Youngdal is now running away.

 

Fate has been his savior these several days, might as well just let it decide.

 

-

 

-

 

( Youngdal / Jaejoong’s POV )

 

He knew it.

 

He knew that man looks familiar.

 

But who is he?

 

He close his eyes and felt his mind reeling back in time, and he saw flashes. He felt numb. He saw a man playing hockey, cooking his favourite food for him, and those words.

Those words whispered over the phone.

 

(  “ I will always love you, as long as my heart hasn’t been pierced by a bullet yet. “ )

 

His heart hurts, for no reason. He doesn’t know who the man is, yet his eyes are full of tears.

 

When the first teardrop falls, Youngdal felt longing over someone he thought he know for all his life.

 

-

 

-

 

Yunho heard a knock. He was shifting in dreaming between Jaejoong and Youngdal, which happens a lot after he was discharged from the hospital. Another knock. Someone must be crazy. It’s 1 am in the morning, and yet someone still have the guts to come here.

 

Another knock.

 

Pissed off, he decided to open the door.

 

The door was opened, and the thought he was still shifting through dreams and realities.

 


based on my own video  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZvmzzecyYs ) do watch it for more detailed things!!! ( too bad the video can only be played on PC / laptop )