final

Till The End Of The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a normal morning in the headquarters but for you, eyebags visibly under your eyes due to up-all-nighter for two nights straight. You thought you could get some juices out of your multiple theories but only few make sense. It’s getting frustrating.

The case has been two months long and the real mastermind behind these syndicates slips away every second. Nevertheless, you’re not alone in this investigation, you have Mingyu and Wonwoo, and they have been your investigation partner for too long.

Truth to be told, Mingyu is smoking hot and Wonwoo is literally a fire. You love both of them. Yes, you’re in love with your own best friends and two guys at the same time! You never know how their feelings about you and just shut it up for years now. Not like you care though, as partners, it’s better to keep the professionalism between you three.

You just finished stacking up papers and finally sorting out your life when Mingyu put his chin up on your cubicle (working place) and smiled. You gave a questioning look, obviously too tired to talk.

“Look at you! You’re a mess!” Mingyu frowned.

Wonwoo comes in with two cups of coffee in his hands and put one on your table. A smile beamed on his face as he looked up to you, “You’ve been working hard. Drink this.” You smiled sheepishly, thankful for the boys to be caring.

The phone beeps indicates a message. You pick it up and see ‘Captain Seungcheol’ on the screen with a note that you should hurry up to the address given. After you’ve read the message, Mingyu and Wonwoo received the message too. This is very weird. Usually, Captain would send the message to you only but the three of you? There must be something came up.

You sighed deeply. You just finished your useless investigation and all you need is sleep. This is the con of being an inspector. You’ll never get to sleep.

Mingyu handed over your blazer and waits for you at the elevator along with Wonwoo to go to the crime scene together.

 

>20th District, Rose Apartment Building, 8:00 AM<

 

The car put into a halt. All three of you glanced over the building that have been crowded with polices. The building seems normal until you hear a gunshot. You stepped out from the car faster than the others. Mingyu follows behind with Wonwoo who’s trying to catch up.

You put your hands on your hip and observed the situation in the building. Gunshots, the intercom wouldn’t stop with voices coming through and you can hear Seungcheol yelling orders.

“Two down!” He yells.

A loud bang and screams could be heard. Then, he gives us a long pause. What more concerning is, his breath is getting raspy. His voice is gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter