Kiss and Switch

Kiss and Switch

(sorry for the update. I had to correct some things. Sentence structures which looked awkward.)

"Oh Sehun did you just reject the number one beauty in our school? Like rejection flat in her face?" Jongin held Sehun by his shoulders, shaking him violently.

"Yah! Stop that!" Sehun pushed away both of Jongin's hands, dusting the non-existent dirt off his shoulders before continuing with his book.

"I can't believe I even know you." Jongin slumped down onto his chair infront of Sehun's desk, his chin resting on his arms which were crossed on the backrest.

"Luhannie!" one of the girls squealed as a boy with fluffy, honey-coloured hair stepped into the room. He looked up when he heard his name, smiling with a sparkle in his large, expressive eyes.

"Whew... some people have it easy when it comes to getting them girls." Jongin muttered as he eyed Luhan who was now settling down in his seat.

"Omo, he just glanced in our direction again." Jongin reported like a stalker, his judging eyes noting down every of Luhan's actions. "I can't help thinking he has a problem and it's against us."

"You're making us look like two creeps with nothing better to do but stare at the dude all day. Lame."

"He's interesting, don't you think?"

Sehun looked up from his book, glancing at Jongin before shifting his gaze to Luhan, who jerked his head around to face forward when their eyes met. Sehun had noticed Luhan stealing furtive glances when he thinks Sehun was not looking since the first week of school. He was not irked by it, he was just slightly intrigued. They never really spoke except when they bumped into each other in the hallways, Luhan would apologise hastily with his cheeks flushed, to which Sehun would just nod in acknowledgement.

"You're boring holes in the back of the dude's head with your stare."

"Mind your own business. I'm going to the loo."

"What the? Lesson's starting soon mister."

"When you gotta go, you gotta go." Sehun stood, placing his book face down.

"You didn't have to report. Or did you want me to tag along?" Jongin grinned cheekily, earning a 'how lame can you get' look from his friend.

 

 

Sehun trudged down the stairs in search of a toilet that was actually available.

"I wonder if those student forums and feedbacks were actually seriously considered." Sehun murmured. He and Jongin had sent in multiple complaints about the toilets which were unavailable more than half the time.

"Uh...Uhm... Excuse me..." a soft voice came from behind.

Sehun glanced behind over his shoulders. Luhan was fiddling with his fingers with his head down.

"You need something?" Sehun asked, turning around to face the shorter one who flinched.

"I... I uhm..." Luhan stuttered, his eyes on anything but Sehun. "Y-you're blocking my way."

Sehun raised a brow as he ran a hand through his blonde hair. There was plenty of space for even five to walk in a row.

"I'm sorry?" Sehun said as he stepped aside, gesturing for the other to go ahead.

Luhan seemed to be a little at war with himself, squeezing his eyes shut while shaking his head in minute movements.

"I-I'll be going then." Luhan finally nodded, peeking up from under his long lashes before continuing down the stairs hastily.

"Watch out!" Sehun yelled as Luhan tripped himself in a clumsy attempt to get away quickly.

Sehun instinctively reached out to grab Luhan, but he lost his footing and they both fell.

 

 

Sehun blinked open his eyes. He was greeted by a splitting pain at the back of his head and something warm on his lips. He remembered grabbing Luhan when he fell and judging by the weight on his body, he must have taken the harder blow of the two.

Ugh. Luhan was so small in size but he sure was heavier than he looked.

Sehun tried to register what just happened as he stared into his own brown eyes which were so wide, they might as well pop out of his sockets.

Wait. His own brown eyes?

He sat up abruptly, getting a full view of the person he was staring at. He was just sitting there, his face painted in shock like a mirror, portraying how he would have looked like at the moment. He raised a hand, his index finger trembling, pointing at his own face.

His index finger?

Sehun retracted his hand, studying it like it was an unknown specimen. He touched his face which felt smaller, and the shape was not quite right.

"What happened? I shrunk!" Sehun shouted, staring at his hands which were now smaller, fairer, more feminine.

Sehun raised a hand to his throat. Even his voice was strange. His eyes darted back to the person with features exactly like himself.

"I- I think..."

Sehun watched in disbelief as his mouth opened and closed, his voice coming out of those lips.

"We switched bodies..."

"W-wait. You're Luhan?" Sehun was not getting used to his new, gentle voice.

"Yeah..."

It was the first time Sehun saw himself blush.

The school bell rang, indicating the start of lessons.

"Oh no! We need to get back." Luhan stood slowly, a concerned look plastered all over his face. Well, Sehun's face.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Whatever faces you're making with my face."

"I'm sorry." Luhan looked down apologetically, his eyes getting misty.

Sehun squinted. He never cries.

 "We're getting this settled now." Sehun tried to sound firm but his voice was just like marshmallows, weak and lacking in force.

"We can't. We have math test now."

"You're concerned about a test in this situation?"

"Well... yeah."

Sehun stared in stupefaction as he watched himself turn awkwardly before slow-jogging up the steps, arms folded by his side like a chicken.

 

 

"You're late." the teacher eyed the two disapprovingly. He was in the middle of giving out test papers.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim!" Luhan bowed quickly while Sehun walked to his seat behind Jongin.

"What?" Sehun asked irritably when Kyungsoo stared at him as if he had three eyes and two heads, realising why when he heard Luhan's voice as he spoke. "Oh."

Sehun threw his friend an insouciant shrug before striding off to Luhan's seat while Luhan squeezed his eyes shut as he walked rigidly to Sehun's.

"Hey, you left your balls in the toilet?" Jongin whispered as he handed down the papers.

"W-what?"

"What's wrong with you dude? You've been acting weird after your toilet spree."

"No talking at the back there!" Mr Kim shot Jongin and Luhan an 'I'm watching you' look before turning back to scribble the subject and duration on the board. "You may begin."

 

 

"Man, I'm screwed." Jongin sighed as Mr Kim left with the stack of papers. "I'd bet we're getting a close to F this time."

"It wasn't that bad. I found it quite manageable."

Jongin shot his friend an unimpressed look.

"I never saw you get even a B for math. Anyways, that Luhan was acting weird again." Kyungsoo turned to continue assessing the said boy, his small frame slouching and sprawled on his table like his soul had just been out of his body.

"Again?" Luhan was puzzled and interested to know if Sehun had ever mentioned about him.

"Heh, he looks just like you after every of Kim's tests." Jongin chuckled, "Well at least he's not looking here as often. Or should I say, he's not even looking."

"I never looked!" Luhan blushed.

Jongin jerked his head around to face his friend, eyeing him quizzically. "You're blushing."

 

 

"Luhannie!" the girls started flocking towards Sehun who sat up, looking around like he was caught in a hunter's trap while the girls surrounded him.

"How did you find the test? It must've been a breeze for you."

"Uwah~ I heard Sehun just rejected that year two girl."

The word sure got around fast. As if the girls were not already a handful, a couple of boys joined the conversation.

"Seriously?!"

"Man that bastard! I would give anything to just have her look me in the eye."

What a bunch of guys with zero pride.

"He's so cool, I can't even bear to look into his eyes."

"He's rich, he's strong. I mean... Just look at his muscles! They're so perfectly sculpted."

At least she got that right.

"He's just cold-blooded I tell you. He only ever hangs out with Kim Jongin and some other bunch from the other class. Those richies."

"He can't be taken! He's our ice prince!"

"I-Ice prince?" Sehun was speechless, he felt his face twitching at how the ladies were able to come up with such lame names. He was not anti-social, he just never liked people's voices buzzing in his ears all the time. Definitely not anti-social.

"Hey hey, I heard even guys have the hots for him."

Sehun cringed. This was new information he was getting at firsthand. He thanked his lucky stars mentally. At least he was prepared for that now.

"Aww, I'm so hungry! Let's go grab some food." one of the girls came forward, grabbing his arm.

"H-hey. Sorry but," Sehun pushed away the hands around his arm carefully, "I've got stuff to settle."

"Omo! Luhan! You have no idea how much you sounded like Sehun just now!"

He should never have spoke. It opened a new can of worms.

It was not long after, he was dragged along by the noisy bunch out of the classroom as he glared at Luhan who was staring at him with his face like a dumb .

"You there Sehun?"

Luhan watched himself being dragged away with a look that could kill, peeling his eyes from the bunch as they disappeared around the door.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go get lunch." Jongin finally said.

 

 

"Oii, Kyungsoo!" Jongin waved as he spotted their friend from the next class in the cafeteria.

Kyungsoo looked around and grinned when he finally spotted the two as he advanced towards the bench.

"Where's Suho?" Jongin asked in between spoons of his food.

"Studying in class. I heard you guys took the math test. A little help here?" Kyungsoo grinned boyishly as he sat down, glancing back and forth between Luhan and Jongin.

"I'm not about to, you punk." Jongin slapped the back of Kyungsoo's head, almost dunking his face in the food on Kyungsoo's tray.

"Yah! You're just about as stingy as that ahjumma giving out portions over there!"

"Shut your trap and fill it with your measley portions, you dumb."

"Only an idiot would call others dumb, you dumb."

"You just did."

"I swear Kim Jongin. I will end you." Kyungsoo growled, glaring like he was ready to pounce.

"You'll end before me you old fart." Jongin rolled his eyes, lifting his fork for another piece of his food.

"I think you need to get your eyes checked burbrain."

"You're the one getting your eyes checked if you continue glaring with those not-so-big eyes of yours."

"You got a problem with my eye?"

"Nah, it's more of your brainless prattle."

Luhan was dumbstruck at how the conversation changed course and seem to be escalating quickly to a swearing competition.

"U-uh... guys?" Luhan had his hands up.

Just what kind of friends does Sehun have?

 

 

Just what kind of friends does Luhan have?

Sehun was sandwiched between two boys as they started eating in the cafeteria. He could not even raise his hands up to the table to eat and everyone was talking to him at secondly intervals. Sehun felt like he was constantly interviewed by pesky reporters and he finally appreciated that he only had to deal with one Jongin most of the time. Why did this guy have to be so darned popular and easy-going? He never had to get involved in senseless conversations, he never had to sit squeezing with people during his breaks, and he never had to stand someone placing a hand on his thighs.

Placing a hand on his thighs?

Sehun stared down at the hand in question and his hair stood. In repulsion. His eyes shot up to the guy sitting beside, who was acting like nothing was happening. Sehun snapped.

"Get your filthy hands off me."

The guy seemed shocked as he quickly retracted his hand. Sehun dusted his pants as if they were soiled, standing up.

"I'm done here."

 

 

"You and I need to talk."

Jongin and Kyungsoo were too engrossed with the war at hand to bother about the anomalous situation where their friend actually followed quietly when the pretty boy Luhan whisked him away with a death glare.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to switch back."

"B-but how?" Luhan asked, eyes widening.

"I know my eyes aren't as large as yours, stop making them look so big."

"Sorry."

"How did we become like this?" Sehun crossed his thin arms, looking up at himself.

Damn he missed his biceps.

"We... fell?"

"That's a given. Tell me something I don't already know."

"Uhm... I fell on top of you."

"Okay. Maybe we try that again at the same place we fell." Sehun grabbed his arm and dragged himself to the cursed stairs which caused them much agony.

 

 

"It's been five tries Sehun..." Luhan whined as he laid, exhausted on the floor.

"Don't even make that sound."

It sent goosebumps all over.

"We even switched positions. I think we missed something." Sehun thought aloud, groaning when he saw a hue of pink across his own face.

"I think we... our lips touched."

"And you had me falling off the stairs for the past twenty." Sehun stated, unamused.

"I'm sor-" before Luhan could finish his sentence, he was pulled closer to his own face by a hand behind his neck and their lips met in a soft kiss.

Sehun pulled away, opening his eyes slowly. He groaned when he found himself still looking into his own eyes.

"I can't believe I just kissed myself for nothing." Sehun muttered, his voice still higher than he had liked as wiped his small, tender lips with the back of his smooth white hand.

"Hey, snap out of it." Sehun waved a hand when he saw his blank face staring back at him.

". So we're stuck."

"Do you hate it that much?" Sehun heard the hurt in his own voice as he looked into his own sorrowful eyes, "You hate being stuck with me?"

Sehun sighed.

"It's not you... It's just..." Sehun frowned as he remembered the incident in the cafeteria, soft, delicate features hardening as he let loose.

"What's up with your friends? He totally tried to cop a feel!"

Luhan looked down, unable to look into those eyes which were wide with rage.

"H-he's not the only one..."

"Thanks for telling me buddy, I totally feel better after knowing I'll be attacked by more of your weird friends." Luhan watched his apathetic face as his eyes rolled in annoyance.

Just how long had Luhan been putting up with this?

"They're not weird... they told me that they..." Luhan looked up from the floor from under his lashes.

"I told you to stop making weird faces."

Luhan looked down immediately.

"They liked me. I felt sorry for them and I wanted for them to be like the friends we were."

"So you just... date all of them?" Sehun's voice rose a pitch higher than it already was, looking up at his own apologetic face in incredulity.

"N-no! I... I just told them to stay as friends... but they would... time to time... please don't hurt them!"

Sehun ran his smaller hands through his soft, fluffy hair.

"Okay, tell you what. You try figuring out how we can switch back while I deal with those erts."

"Thank you." Luhan looked down appreciatively into his own defeated eyes.

"Work on those expressions."

 

 

"Luhannie! Where did you go?"

Sehun had just stepped into the class.

"You're acting strange today, something wrong?"

Sehun remembered the girl from the noisy bunch. It would only be fair to Luhan if he played his part well for the time being and keep Luhan's image intact.

"I-I'm fine you..." Sehun never remembered any of their names. "......?" Sehun tried for a smile.

"What?"

Was that not how these people address each other? Sehun studied the incredulous look on her face.

Apparently not.

"I-I mean... I'm fine. Just... something happened back home." Sehun played the trump card which always worked to shut people up.

"Oh I'm sorry Luhan! I had no idea!"

It worked?

"Guys? Something's happened to Luhan."

Or not.

"Oh no! What happened?"

"You need to talk about it, don't bottle it all up."

"Yeah, you'll feel better spilling it out."

Sehun was on the verge of giving up as the girls his hair and patted his arm gently.

"I'll be fine on my own." Sehun smiled weakly. Wrong move. It earned more gasps from the girls.

"Do you treat us as friends or not?"

"Yes, what are friends for?"

Ugh. Just how insensitive can these hags get? This might be the reason he remained single all this time.

 

 

Luhan sat quietly behind Jongin.

"Wanna go sweat it out after school?" Jongin turned around as soon as Luhan sat down.

"Uh... No? No sweat." Luhan shook his head, waving both of his hands.

"I'm starting to think you're actually alien right now."

Think Luhan think! How would Sehun reply? How did he sound like?

Luhan remembered a line from a magazine he read, which he thought was quite cool.

"Uh... sorry I don't dig." Luhan attempted to sound cool and macho, frowning as he pulled a long face and lowered his voice. A little too macho.

The whole class turned to see as Jongin hugged his stomach, screaming in laughter. Luhan shrugged when he saw his face further up front, scrunched in disgust as Jongin snorted in between laughs.

 "I... I can't handle this man... You looked like an ape." Jongin finally said, catching his breath as he wiped away a tear. "I meant soccer."

"Oh..." Luhan was embarrassed.

"You've been blushing alot since this morning."

"I... I can't do soccer. I have something on after school. But... how are things between you and... Kyungsoo?"

Luhan remember the two still hurling insults when he left earlier on.

"You know it always ends with me sending him back home with a homerun. I never lose a competition of insults." Jongin replied smugly.

"You should hurry and make up."

"Dude. You're the one who always throws in a bet to see who's gonna break the ice first."

Just what had Sehun been doing with his life at the back of the class with Jongin?

 

 

It was the second time Sehun trudged down the stairs to get to the toilets. The girls had shot him looks of concern when he excused himself for the restroom.

Right. Luhan never leaves the class in the middle of a lesson.

"What could possibly be missing?" Sehun stared at Luhan's face which was frowning in the mirror. He drew closer to the mirror to study the face.

It was small, but his delicate features sat wonderfully together, complementing each other. His eyes were large, shining and his small cherry lips seemed a little glossy, in a natural way.

"Hmpf. Such pretty faces tend to attract unwanted attention I guess." Sehun shrugged, and the cute, smaller boy in the mirror did the same, his features softened to an indifference.

"Luhan? You here?" a voice from outside the toilet made Sehun jump.

"Y-yeah."

For Pete's sake was there even a need to ask to use a public toilet?

Sehun tunred, raising a brow when they guy from earlier on in the cafeteria entered.

"I'm sorry about just now... I thought I had a chance because you've never said anything before. I mean... I know the one you liked was Sehun all along but he's never noticed you and I can't seem to give up on you."

It sounded like a double confession. So the cop-a-feel guy liked Luhan who in turn... actually liked Sehun himself? He knew Luhan had told him to take it easy but he felt irked. He mentally apologised to Luhan.

"I like Sehun." Sehun started, strangely enjoying how the words were coming from Luhan's lips in a bell-like voice. "And he likes me too."

"It can't be... You've been trying to get closer to him by pretending to bump into him and all but he never looked your way. I'm the one who's been looking at you Luhan. So look at me."

"Sorry, no can do." Sehun shrugged, "And you got one thing wrong. He's been watching me since I started to like him."

Well, that was not a complete lie.

"I won't give up on you Luhan." he seemed determined.

Fair enough.

Sehun stepped forward, like a stalking predator. He placed a small hand on the cop-a-feel guy's shoulder.

"A message from Sehun to you... and the others like you." as Sehun spoke, the bell-like voice was now taunting, teasing.

It was not the effect he had wanted, but at least he did not sound all sweet and fluffly like cotton candy.

"You mess with me, you mess with him. You wouldn't wanna mess with Oh Sehun." he whispered before smirking, dusting the other's shoulder as he left, leaving behind a poor, shaken boy with his eyes wide in shock and confusion.

 

 

The class was quiet with just a few students lingering around.

Sehun thanked the heavens when the senseless girls and prideless guys decided to go for a singing session, allowing him to absent himself from their merrymaking. At least they were kind enough to let him have his cool after the whole 'family problem' card was played.

Sehun jerked his head around to the back of the class.

"Suho's coming for soccer. You sure you not gonna?" Jongin slung the strap of his bag over his shoulder as he rose.

"It's fine. Have fun!" Luhan smiled as he gave a thumbs up.

"You're creeping me out Oh Sehun." Jongin shuddered before turning to leave. "Hope my friend's back from planet mars when I see him tomorrow."

Luhan froze when he saw himself walking to the back of the class, plopping onto Jongin's seat, straddling it as he leaned forward on the backrest with his crossed arms resting on Sehun's table.

"What's with the thumbs up?" Sehun frowned, Luhan's features crinkling as he did.

Luhan quickly hid his hands under the desk.

"Anyways," Sehun started, angelic voice filled with enthusiasm, expressive eyes lit with excitement, "You owe me one."

"I don't remember ever... owing you anything."

Sehun rolled his eyes, Luhan's pretty face a look of exasperation.

"I'm guessing your thighs are free from touches as of now." Sehun explained triumphantly.

Sehun watched in disgust as his face brightened, eyes growing larger by the second, a huge stupid smile like that of a cheshire cat spreading across his once cool, charming face. He never knew he could make such unsightly faces.

"How did you do it?" Luhan asked eagerly as he leaned forward, Sehun's sleek voice a smashing contrast with his tone.

"I told him that I like you and he should never mess with me."

Luhan seemed puzzled.

"You like him but he should never mess with you?"

Sehun wanted to scream and shout and even punch the seemingly confused person he was looking at now... or maybe not. It was his face they were talking about. Sehun sighed.

"I - Oh Sehun, like you - Luhan." Sehun explained gesturing at a dumbfounded version of himself before pointing back at himself, at Luhan.

Sehun was getting used to seeing the shade of pink across his cheeks. 

"You... mean it?" Luhan dared not look into his own eyes, his voice meek.

"Yes." Sehun answered, much to his own surprise.

Luhan looked up, gazing into his own eyes which stared straight back, the look in those eyes incomprehensible.

"I like you." the bell-like voice was soft, the words they carried true and sincere.

The room was now empty as the last of the students left after calling out a half-hearted 'see you guys tomorrow', leaving the two gazing at each other, as if looking at their own reflections.

Sehun inched forward, closing his eyes as he covered his own thin lips with Luhan's succulent ones. Sehun felt the lips on his change, getting softer, bringing a tinge of sweetness.

Sehun opened his eyes slowly, as he pulled away and was greeted with the most breathtaking sight he thought had ever seen in his life.

It was almost dusk. The landscape was accentuated by a faint hue of orange climbing from the horizons, it's warm glow starting to embrace as evening neared. The bright reddish-yellow crept, dimly lighting the room, soft colors tinting Luhan's face, his intricate features casting a shadow. The shine in his large doe-eyes were back as he looked bashfully from below his long lashes, up at Sehun.

"Those expressions suit you much better." Sehun murmured as he reached for Luhan's face with his now larger hands, caressing those soft cheeks graced with a lovely shade of pink. He leaned forward again.

"Wait!"

Small feminine hands were on his lips as Sehun looked at a worried Luhan with indifference.

"W-what if... What if we switch again?" Luhan had no intention of removing his hands.

"We'll figure something out." Sehun's voice was muffled as he continued inching forward until their lips were just separated by Luhan's stubborn hands.

"Hey, Sehun?" Luhan whispered against the back of his hand.

"Yeah?"

"I never knew you were so narcissistic until just now... but I'll keep it secret." Luhan assured, his face serious.

Sehun felt a vein burst.

 


hey guise~ so I thought it was really nice to write a oneshot. I mean, it's so much faster and easier than those with chapters hahaha. I hope you guys enjoyed it because I totally loved this when I wrote it. It was really seriously fun to write! ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾