yoonseok [story idea] + {excerpt}

Loose Ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

requested for my bts story collection but i never finished it oops. word file created january 2017.

Prompt:

Yoongi starts to hang out more with Jimin which makes Hoseok jealous. To get back at Yoongi, Hoseok decides to up the skinship with Taehyung (mainly onstage where Yoongi can't do anything about it). Yoongi notices and gets angry/annoyed/jealous. Yoongi confronts Hoseok about it one day when it's just them two at the dorms...?!

My ideas:
Established YoonSeok & JiKook. JiKook has been dating longer than YoonSeok. Hoseok talks to Jungkook about his frustration but Jungkook doesn't mind that Jimin and Yoongi are spending a lot of time together (because he's over that stage of getting jealous/needy? lol)

Excerpt:
Hoseok popped his head into his and Yoongi's shared room with a wide smile on his face. His smile dropped however when he saw the room was empty. He walked into the room with a pout and sat on his bed, staring at Yoongi's cleanly made one. Hoseok stayed like that for a few seconds before jumping up and disappearing.

Outside Jimin and Jungkook's room, Hoseok noticed the door was ajar so he peeked inside silently. As he had thought, Hoseok saw Yoongi and Jimin sitting on the carpeted floor of the room. The pair was deep in conversation with a mess of paper and pens around them. Hoseok straightened up with a silent huff before stalking away.

Walking into the living room, Hoseok saw Jungkook playing on h

Please log in to read the full chapter