Unwarranted Job Offerings

The Textile of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6:50, and Seulgi had just arrived at GrindBeans. The ambience of the soft jazz playing in the background made her feel like the lead role in some KDrama. Just the thought of dramas brought a smile to her face. Wendy, who looked at the newly arrived customer, grimaced at the joy shown on Seulgi’s face. Disgusting, disgusting. Wendy had to admit, though, that Seulgi’s radiant beam warmed up the café a bit.

 

Seulgi hurried to the counter and asked for usual order, which Joy gladly accepted. After placing the order, Seulgi sneakily glanced both ways. After confirming about 3 times and getting weird stares from the other customers, her shoulders dropped the tension. She sighed deeply. Thank god that fashion girl hadn’t arrived yet. Just as she was happily enjoying her time alone, a hand grasped her shoulder. She whipped around at the speed of lighting, and found her worst nightmare staring back at her. The other girl’s hair was now shorter, and seemingly black under the vague lighting of GrindBeans. Her petite figure was covered by a brown overcoat, and she had paired some sneakers with her white tee shirt and blue jeans. Seulgi looked down at her own outfit, and inwardly blushed. They were wearing the same outfit, like some couple. Like some couple. Seulgi’s mind starting flashing bright red warning lights, but she ignored them. This meeting would become really odd if she acknowledged those signs.

 

“You are Kang Seulgi, correct? I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter