Umbrella (eng ver.)

umbrella

“Damn! How can I forget to bring the umbrella?”

Waking up late, scolded by Mrs.Park because chatting with Kwangmin in class. Heavy rain in Seoul and the bus who won’t coming because all driver strike seems like convincing Namjoo this is her bad day.

“Don’t pull your hair like that! You’re going to be bald.” A man forcing Namjoo to give some space for him to sit.

"Not funny!" A light blow landed at the back of the head Taeyong "You're not going to ask me why?"

“Why?”
"Why would I pull my hair?! Don’t you wanna ask why am I doing that?"

"Without me ask, you will certainly explain the reason"

“Chh.. I’ll put you into the list of reason why today is my bad day.”
"It's a Wednesday, not a Bad day" said Taeyong calm with gum in his mouth.

“Just go home!!”
"I'm waiting for your story first, then go home"
"I'm not going to tell you. Go! You take an umbrella, right?"

“Are u really not gonna telling me ?” Namjoo nodded lazy “Then let’s go home!”

“We can’t use your little pink umbrella Lee Taeyong”

“Hmmm? You’re right. If that so. You want to go home right? Here! You can use my umbrella.” Taeyong words just now, isn’t for Namjoo. He lends his umbrella for someone who he isn’t even know.

Yaaa! How can you lends that for her not me?”

“I’ll be alone here”

"Isshh .. Then why don't you the one who go home?"


“You’ll be alone”