Final

Converse Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fion'spov

Converse, Converse, I really hate Converse... <- ringtone.

'Jagiya<3'

I held my phone close to my chest. How am I suppose to tell him this? I pressed onto the green button and held the phone to my ear. "My baby girl! I ended my job early today, lets go on a date! Get ready in 20 minutes, I'm coming to pick you up!" "But..." "No buts, you've been pestering me for a date so here it is!" "Erm..." "Aish! Just go get changed! Bye!" He hung up the phone. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit and got ready for my date. 

Ding Dong! He's here. I put on the beige converse at the corner of the door and opened the door. "Oh! Converse too? I guess its couple shoes then! Hehe." I looked at his red converse and smiled. "I guess so..." Suddenly, he moved in and pecked me on the lips and grinned at me cheekily. I felt my cheeks heat up. I touched my lips and stared at him with bangs covering my eyes. This guy... he never fails to make my heart skips a beat. We then walked down the street, basically heading to nowhere. Yoongi spoke, breaking the silence," Jagiya, let me take you somewhere, follow me!" He held my hand and intertwined our fingers. Yoongi ah... stop making it harder for me. 

"Here we are," Yoongi said, smiling at the scenery in front of us. We are now standing at the seashore, looking towards the endless-looking sea. "Do you remember what happened here back then?" Memories of that day came rushing into my mind like the waters flowing down the tilted river.

"HAHAHAHAHA Jin hyung is in the water with his pink swiming trunk! HAHAHAAHHA" "Yah! Jungkookie and Jiminie, why did you push me! And Taehyungie, stop laughing you moron!" "Jin hyung, you really got no jams." "Guys! Look at Hoseok oppa teaching Yoongi oppa how to dance to touch my body there!" "HAHAHAHA" We all ran towards the dancing duo and laughed at them. Yoongi got embarrassed and shouted," Aish! Stop laughing! Its all your fault Hoseok!" Suddenly, my stomach growled. "Who's that?" NamJoon asked. Jin and jimin, who are beside me, pointed at me and chuckled. I hung my head low and pouted. Taehyung then suggested that we buy some food and drinks from the convenient store. "So who is going to buy-... oh ok I got it," my question was interrupted by 7 fingers pointing at me. I got no choice so I went to grab my wallet and walked towards the convenient store. The boys were cheering while Yoongi looked at me with widened eyes - I WAS WEARING A BIKINI! He stretched his hand and grab hold of a towel and ran to me. "Wait!" He shouted. As I was about to turn around, a pair of arms went around me and a towel was wrapped around me. "I-I'm just a-afraid that you will g-get cold," he explained, stuttering. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and a smile crept up to my face. How sweet of him, I thought. We then went to the convenient store together.

On the way to the convenient store, a group of guys were whistling while checking me out. "*whistle* Hey y! Come over here!" "Damn that is so fine!" "Hell check out those ies!" "I would love to spread those legs to see what's between them." I ignored them, feeling uncomfortable. Yoongi shot them a glare and they instantly became quiet. He then mumbled, "keep you eyes to yourselves, s..." Upon hearing his words, I smiled.

Soon we reached the convenient store and we got our stuffs in no time. I went out of the store while Yoongi was paying for them. Suddenly, one group of boys surrounded me. "Hi girl, I'm Gunwoo, whats your name?" The tallest guy said, winking at me. Another guy with thick lips said," I'm Insoo, nice to meet you." Sensing that things are not right, I said, "Erm... Sorry but I have to go now. Bye!" I made a sharp turn but a tall figure came. He said, "Come on, we won't harm you." Another guy said,"We can have fun together." The last guy came behind me and smacked my . "Hi, I'm JunQ. So... wanna hang out with us?" I hate to admit but this JunQ guy is really hot and I can't help but blush at how close his body was to mine. "Erm... but..." Suddenly, I was pulled behind someone - Yoongi. "Sorry but please stop harrassing my girlfriend." "Oh, I'm sorry, we didn't know she's taken," Gunwoo said. They all apologised and left us alone. They arent as bad as I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter