Chapter 3

The Cheater Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay, sis?” Chanyeol asked as soon as he went inside her suite. He’s about to help her carry her stuff towards the beach where they’re going to start practicing for the wedding march. He found her standing on the balcony, staring blankly at the view in front of her.

 

 

“Taeyeon,” he called again for her attention.

 

She jumped slightly at his voice and quickly looked at him with a worried expression. “What’s wrong?” he asked in a soothing manner.

 

“Nothing,” she quipped and quickly walked out of the room.

 

“Something’s really bothering you, sis,” he insisted. “I can tell. Are you anxious about the wedding?”

 

She abruptly stopped and turned to him. “What if… What if the wedding will not happen?”

 

“What?” he bursted out. “That is insane. What made you think that?”

 

“It’ll really be such a waste. The money spent, the guests, the preparations...”

 

“Is Baekhyun cheating on you?!”

 

“No! No!” she quickly denied. “It’s not that. It’s just…. just... ” she sighed. “It’s just the wedding jitter. I was just anxious about this big event that will shape my future.”

 

Chanyeol’s expression slowly went back at ease at his sister’s words. “If you’re not happy, anymore, just quit. I can take care of the mess if you want.”

 

She smiled and wrapped her hands around his left arm. “You’re such a great brother. Stop flirting and be serious to one girl now and I’m sure you’ll be a great boyfriend.”

 

“I got eyes for someone but she’s taken,” he suddenly stopped and looked down at her. “Now that we’re on that topic… can you ask for the guest list? I’m curious about her.”

 

She grinned. “As long as she’s not married, you can still make some moves~~”

 

“I already have,” he said with a smirk.

 

 

 

While practicing on the beach, he saw her watching while sitting on the beach chair. When Taeyoon went to the comfort room, she followed her. Wherever Taeyoon stood while having a progress on the wedding practice, her vision kept on pointing at his dear sister.

 

That’s when he realized the bitter truth.

 

He still didn't know her name. Dang!

 

After the practice, Chanyeol quickly left the group and marched down towards where that girl was seating the whole time. But she quickly moved out and wait- “Is she following my sister?” he murmured as he followed her with his gaze. The sun’s harsh rays was blurring his vision as her distance from him increases.

 

 

 

The whole day, Luna spent it following Taeyoon in an incognito style. She eavesdropped when Taeyoon was calling someone from the CR, she watched Taeyoon’s move while having a practice, and she’s pretending to read a newspaper which she purposely cut two holes for her eyes’ comfort to see while Taeyoon was busy chatting on the front desk.

 

From what she saw so far, Taeyoon’s not acting like she’s having an affair at all. She seems sad but guilty? Nah~

 

Usually, base on Luna’s past Cheater Catcher experience, those who cheated got a cold, shaky hands, a guilty sparked on their eyes while looking at their partner, and when alone on a certain place, they will usually call their btch/bastard. When Taeyoon’s alone on the bathroom, she was calling her mom.

 

Now that I thought about it, where’s her parents? Aren’t they attending their daughter’s wedding?

 

“Hey.” SHe slightly jumped at the warmth that suddenly spread at the back of her neck. When she looked up, Chanyeol was smiling at her. He took the seat next to her and watched her pointedly but with a smile. A mischievous smile.

 

“What?” she said, a little bit irritated with his smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter