Flirting

Our Beautiful Mistake

It was big. It was wide. Students were everywhere wearing casual outfits. EunJi and Bomi stood infront of the entrance of the University.

  "We made it."

  Bomi started sobbing. Maybe she was amazed and touched that their interview to enter this university passed or that high-school life is over and now they're in their 20s ? EunJi looks to her friend, "What's with the tears?"

"This is tears of joy" said Bomi wiping off her own tears that were never even rolling down her cheeks.

"You're such a drama queen. Stop it."

"I just...there's so many hot giys here that i can't handle myself."

"What in the world..." EunJi smirks.

"I think we should get to know guys around here. We should-"

"Oh no, no dating."

"We both have never experience such love. We just talk over our crushes."

"Yea,and it was fun."

"But look around,EunJi there's guys like everywhere. The time has arrive dear."

"What time?"

"Make out."

"Oh Bomi, you're killing me. You can love me I'm your bae."

"EunJi, I know you also want to have a boyfriend," Bomi uses her weapon.

"Wait since when. Crushing over guys is just that  Dating? no. It's so girly-ish."

"I read your diary. You've always wanted to fell in love with someone 'real' love."

"That's it. I should padlock my diary. Shuts, we're going to check in our rooms." EunJi drags Bomi entering the university. 

  Both of them were really happy to be here and what makes them more happy is that, they've been dreaming to be roommates. Sleeping in bunk beds! 

  They found the place to register. A senior with blonde braids like Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games, seemed in charge of the new freshmen. They had to qeue and finally Bomi was now at front. "Yoon Bomi, room A67,4th floor  You're roommate is..."

  Boni crossed her fingers. She was anticipating 'EunJi' to be her roommate and so was EunJi. "Soyou," said the blonde senior. "Pardon?" Bomi was surprised and disappointed. The senior repeated,"Soyou,next please," she continued to EunJi. Bomi step aside and waited for EunJi  She also wanted to hear what roon is EunJi placed in.

  "A61,4th floor and you're roommate is..." "Hello!" Somebody shouted. The blonde senior pointed to the girl who shouted just now "She's your roommate.Next,please." EunJi was grabbed by the arm by the girl just now. "Hello, I'm Ahra Kim. Nice to meet you." Ahra had black shiny hair and was styled in a ponytail. She shaked EunJi's hand. "EunJi Jung," said EunJi.

  Even Bomi introduced herself. "Now let's go to our rooms shall we,ladies?" EunJi and Bomi looked to each other with their eyebrows up. 

  Bomi followed behind, as Ahra was clinging onto EunJi. It was exhausting if they took the stairs but there was an elevator so it was used. The reach the 4th floor and ofcourse EunJi came to her room first as she's in A61. EunJi smiles and waves at Bomi a lot more as if she was saying 'help get rid of Ahra'. She could see how EunJi was terrified being with Ahra as Ahra seemed to be like a mad happy woman.

  Ahra opens the door with the key rooms and grabs EunJi inside. The door was closed. Bomi sighed. "Making new friends...Ouch,"she whispered to herself. She then walks to her room. Even though they couldn't be roommates atleast, their rooms were on the same floor and it onoy took a few steps fron each others room.

  A67. 

  It wasn't locked so she went inside without having to open it with the keys. It was beautiful. The dorm room was the main aim of Bomi and EunJi to enter this university. Well they did study hard and played hard too. And it was worth it. She was stunned to see her room. And ofcourse the bunk beds she was dreaming about.

  She stepped forward and saw a pink hair girl laying on the bottom bed reading a romance manga. Bomi assumed it was Soyou. "Hi," she said. Soyou looked at her. "Oh,hey," Soyou replied. "Mind me taking the bottom?"

  "Sure,I'll take the upper bed." Bomi climbs up the cute stairs with her luggage. She was happy. "So, I'm Soyou," said Soyou from the bottom bed. Bomi peeked down. "Yoon Bomi."

"How old are you?" asked Soyou.

"Why, aren't we the same age? "

"It's not like high-school,you know. I think I'm a year older than you. I've been staying here for a year."

"Oh so you're my senior. I'm sorry i didn't know."

"Don't be. Keep this in mind that every class your going, everyone's not at the same age as you are. The classes blends in with kinda everybody. So you'll see seniors too."

"That's a cool fact."

"It probably is. You don't wanna flirt with the seniors," said Soyou jokingly.

"Are they hot?"

"Totally."

  Soyou and Bomi laughed. Slowly they got to know each other. And became good friends.

  Bomi and EunJi were still bestfriends. They were technically together in all classes. They both made a lot of new friends. Mr.Wang Jackson loved EunJi and Bomi. He teaches them English. And he was also their favourite teacher. English was easy peasy,lemon squeezy.

  The two also joind clubs. Bomi went in tennis club and EunJi went in singing club. Bomi preferred sports and EunJi preferred arts. But that just makes it more fun. When there's no class, Bomi would take EunJi to the court and have her sweat. Same goes for EunJi, she gives Bomi singing lessons. And they both would start karaoke-ing together. The best part of what makes them bestfriends, are that they love to dance.

  Playing hard equals to study hard. There were tests ofcourse. Bomi and EunJi both failed maths but it wasn't that bad because the entire class failed it. A week later another math test was given. Luckily the marks increased and was better than the last one.

  Projects,assignments was always on the line and so..

  All of that has passed so quickly. 9 month has passed and university life were loads of fun. Until there was a rumour about some 'guys' who will enter the university. 

  Even in English class,everyone was talking about the 'guys'. EunJi wasn't bothered about it but Bomi was. "Have you ever wondered what 'giys' the whole campus has been talking about?" she asked EunJi. 

"Are they the president's son?" EunJi joked.

"I guess. Well, everyone's talking about it. They say they're handsome and special. They study abroad and now they're coming here."

"Special? What kind of special. It's just rumours. I bet no one has ever seen them before. Infact,why would they come here if they study abroad? Studying abroad is like everyone's dream."

"Hey, EunJi what if..."

"What?"

"Maybe they're our prince charming."

"What are you up to now,Yoon Bomi?"

"We both haven't met guys."

"What? Look over there, there's Namjoon. Our 'brain friend'. He's a guy. And there, Jimin. he's our 'funny friend'. He's a guy," said EunJi as she points to the guys.

"I know  They are our friends but I'm talking about love. L.O.V.E that feeling for..."

  Suddenly the class was quiet. Bomi stopped as soon she realizes that everyone was silent. Bomi and EunJi followed everyone's head to where they were looking. Two guys were standing infront of the door behind them. Mr. Jackson was seen behind them and he crawled to the front.

  "Everyone this is the new students,Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo. I was late today but there's still time. Be friends with them and no biting," said Mr.Wang . Everyone didn't laugh. Well usually they do. Everyone was so focused on the two guys. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stepped forward to find a seat when then, the students in the first down row stood up. 

  They all wanted to give their seats. Two girl students quickly run to the back seats.  Really back at the empty row. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sat as the girls left. Class continued as usual well not actually.  They were all whispering. Girls were heard giggling.  Bomi at the back was focusing on one of the guys there, Kyungsoo. 

  "EunJi, don't you think he looks familiar? " she asked her friend. EunJi puts down her pen as she finishes taking notes. "What looks familiar?" Boni points out to Kyungsoo using her eyes so that no one would catch her stalking over Kyungsoo.

"His back looks familiar,"said EunJi.

"Isn't he...the singer!" EunJi cups Bomi's mouth.

"We're in class,remember? "

  Bomi nods. "Okay class,that's it for today . And for you two," Mr.Wang pointed out to the two new comers. "I don't think I'll need to worry about you guys." He smiled and went out of the class. Everyone also started tidying up their pencil box and books in their bags to leave.

  EunJi and Bomi looks to each other then back at their subject;Do Kyungsoo. "Wanna ask him?" said EunJi to Bomi. "Look who's giddy now," replied Bomi with a smile. EunJi rolls her eyes.

"I'm just saying go and ask him if he was the guy singing at the cafe. I didn't tell you to date him." Bomi laughed at what EunJi said.

"Looks like someone's jealous. "

"No, I'm not. I don't like him . He is handsome but no,thank you."

"Okay.I like him," said Bomi. 

She looks serious for some reason. EunJi smiled. "Then get to know him?" she said, but not seriously.

"I'm scared. You know what EunJi, I think I haven't have feelings for the other guys here is because Kyungsoo has stolen my heart."

"Woah...you serious about this? I mean look at him. He's... " EunJi looks at Kyungsoo who was cooly putting his books in his bag. 

"He's what?"

  For some reason, she doesn't wants Bomi to like him because she herself likes him too. EunJi looks to Bomi, "Short. He's short," she said. Bomi laughed and her eyes followed Kyungsoo as he leaves the class."Hey, EunJi I'm going to go somewhere," said Bomi. EunJi packs her things quickly as a meaning to come with. "No,I'll go alone."

  Bomi left EunJi as soon as she said that. EunJi twitched her eyebrows. "I guess she's going to the toilet. 'Emergency poop'," she whispers to herself. "Emergency poop?" said someone, coming closer to her. She turned. It was Chanyeol. "No!" said EunJi ,embarrassed that someone heard what she said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you,"he said. Chanyeol was giggling. 

"You're the new hot kid. I got to go."

"Wait,we've met at the cafe. Do you remember?" EunJi shook her head.

"No.Sorry?" she said.

"Oh no it's alright."

"Here's a quick question, is Kyungsoo your bestfriend?"

"Yea. We're best buddies."

"Well, him  I remember meeting hin at the cafe."

"Oh. I was there too."

"Oh wait...tissue guy?"

"Yes." Chanyeol nods ,he was blushing.

"Sorry, i didn't notice you from the start."

"I'm Chanyeol by the way," he smiles.

"I'm... "

  Then there were screams of girls outside and they entered the class running towards Chanyeol. EunJi was taken aback by the girls actions. It was as if Chanyeol was a celebrity or some kind. The girls wanted to take pictures with Chanyeol and they were asking a lot of questions to him. Seeing that happening, EunJi left. Chanyeol was disappointed.  He didn't even get to ask her name. But atleast EunJi remembers him to be the, 'tissue guy'. He smiles to himself thinking about it.