Her.

Her.

 

 

I remember it clearly,it was a summer 2015. I was on my way to meet my friends for sushi. The mall was busy since it was a weekend. I gotup on the escalator and she was standing infront of me. Even through my music,I can hear she was blasting `girls day` from her headphone. Her hair was pitch black and it reached her hips. You can almost feel the softness in her hair. She was wearing a long black skirt with a grey top. As we reach the top of the escalator she lifted herself off with the railings,which made me smile. She so childlish. I got a glance of her face when she turned to the right. Her make up was very minimal and she looked like she was in her early twenties. It seem she was going to same place as me or I was stalking her. Either way I couldnt keep my eyes off her. As we both reached the sushi place,we both took our headphones off at the same time and walked toward the same group of friends.

 

“happy birthday” we synchronized. We both looked at each other in shock then she let out a little smile. I chuckled and threw one hand behindmy head. Jiyong chuckled “Seungri this is my friend Baekyo. Baekyo this is my best friend since primary school.” I nodded at her direction and did a little wave. She did the same back. We lined up to get a seat at the sushi place. About a 10 minute wait later we got a seat at the booth. All 7 of us. Me,Jiyong,T.O.P,Daesung,Taeyang,Yuri and Baekyo. Baekyo,even saying her name makes me flutter. Sitting next to me was T.O.P and Daesung. With Baekyo, Yuri and Taeyang opposite me. Jiyong sat at the end of the booth since there wasnt enough space for 4 on one side. We decided we weren't gonna order food but get the sushi from the spinning belt. As the salmon sashimi came around the corner,i reached my hand out to grab it but instead meet hands with Baekyo`s. It sent a shock through my entire body,her hand was soft and her nails were neatly groomed.  “sorry” i chuckled and handed her the plate “ladies first”

 

“No its fine we can share.” she insisted  pushing it between us. I shooked my head and pushed it back. She pushed it back into the middle with harder force. Then a chopstick came out of nowhere grabbing 2 salmons. “I will eat it then” T.O.P deep voice coming out of nowhere. She giggled and grabbed another plate off the belt. We soon finished dinner and headed out of the place. “you know what?” Jiyong said “lets end the night with some karaoke.” We all made our way down to the car park.  “sorry i can only fit 4 in our car” T.O.P said “2 people gonna have to take a taxi”

 

“i dont have alot of money” yuri said

 

Then daesung,taeyang came up with other money excuses.

 

“im the birthday boy” jiyong shouted out

 

“sorry guys” t.o.p apologised looking at me and Baekyo. Both of us made our way to the taxi stand. She looked down at my shoes with a shocked face. For a moment i thought i stepped in poop or some thing. “hey! We're wearing the same shoe” she pointed out and lifted up her skirt to reveal high black converse sneakers. She smiled and skipped her way to the taxi stand. As she skipped,she tripped on her skirt and was about to trip over but i ran over quickly to catch her. I spun her around to face me as i catched her,our headphone on our neck collided and our nose touched. Her eyes was sparkly. Something about the pitch black iris makes me happy. “you okay?” i asked.

 

She nodded and wrapped her arm around my neck for more grip while she untangled her legs. She let go quickly after and walked calmly to the taxi stand. “so how did you meet Jiyong?” i asked her.

 

“at college,my friend had a crush on him but he ended up rejecting her. She got a little upset and tried to made him jealous by dating other guys.”

 

“well thats silly,Jiyoung doesnt date girls” i chuckled. She giggled. The taxi arrived and we both got in. “you was joking right? About Jiyong?” she asked with a serious look on her face.

 

“yes” i repiled “why? Someone got a thing for him???”

 

“what no.. I didn't mean that” she said quietly blushing

 

“haha dont worry he was the chick magnet in primary school” i laughed “pretty sure he dated every girl” she laughed and tucked her hair behind her ears. “can i have your number?” she asked and reached for her phone. “aint that a boy job to ask?” i joked and typed in my number. I handed it back and our hand touched again. We arrived at the karaoke place. “lets split the price.” she suggested and got out have of the amount. Being the show off i was i handed the driver the full amount with a little change for tip. I got out of the car and she got out after me. We both entered the mall and made our way to the top level where the rest of the group was standing outside the karaoke place. “my treat” jiyong shouts and walks toward the counter. He got us a room with unlimited drinks and stay until closing which is like 4am. Everyone grabbed a shot,“thanks Ji yong for treating us for dinner and karaoke. Happy 21st bday dude”I toasted. We sat down and took our shot. The birthday boy choose a song and started putting on a show for us. 

Time went past fast everyone was basically drunk but me and Baekyo. "want to half a beer?" I asked turning to her and handing her a beer.

"No its fine, thanks" she said and pushed it back to me.

"Why not?" I asked drinking the beer.

"I just dont like alcohol that much" she repiled. I nodded and downed the beer in one go. I grabbed the bowl of crisp and offered her some. She took a couple and fell back into the sofa. I leant back with her and she smiled. I swear to god though, her smile makes my inside go funny. "You're really pretty" I said, I was probably drunk then. I'm not much of a player. I really didn't know where that came from. 
"Thanks" she smiled "Haven't heard that for a while"
"Oh so are you saying you get hit on all the time"
"Not all the time, but do you think people can really resist me?" Her hand started to move toward mine and she put the bowl of chips back on the table. She leant back into the sofa and held my hand. "Let me read your future" She held my hand upto her face and look very closely to the lines on my hand. "Its a little dark sorry" She put my hand back down. She pulled a face after and put her hand up to . "Sorry" her voice all muffled. she quickly ran out with the door shutting behind her. I decided to let her do her thing and sang a couple of songs. 

It was like 15minutes later, then i started to worry. It was almost 1am and the guys still wanted to drink some more and hang out. I got up and excuse myself. I walked down to the toilet, getting ready to beat up anyone if someone was holding her down. I reached the outside of the girls toliet and knocked on the door. "Baekyo?" I called out "Are you okay?"
"No Im good, I'm f-" she stopped and heard a drop. 
"Im coming in" i shouted and rushed into the toilets. All the cubicled was opened but the end one was closed. "Hey" I said "open the door". It took a while but the door unlocked and the toilet flushed. I handed her a bottle of water through the gap of the door and the wall, then waited for her to exited the cubicle. "Oh look at you." I said and held her hands as she walked out.
"Sorry alcohol just really dont agree with me, I just felt left out that why i had a couple shots."
"Let take you home." we both made our way back to the room and grabbed our stuff.

We arrived outside her apartment, "Do you actually have someone home or not?" I asked
"No, I live alone" she looked up at me "Can you just come up with me, please?" 
"Sure" I took her arm and helped her home. She unlocked the door to her apartment and we both walked in. She took her shoe off and I did the same. We made our way through the dark into her bedroom and i laid her on her bed. I quickly went out, got a cup of water and cold towel and brought it back to her. "Here" I said and handed her a cup. 
"Thanks, I will be fine here."
"No, You wont be able to look after yourself" I said and laid her head back on the pillow. "Well you're gonna need some rest too" she said and patted on her bed "Come here lay on the other side." I made my way to the other side and she the tv. "I need some sound or I can't sleep sorry."
"No its fine" As we watched tv she snuggled closer toward me, I put my arms around her and hugged her tight
"You know, you're so caring" she said and smiled. I looked down at her and smiled back. We both leant in and kissed.

Thats how I met my beautiful girlfriend, Baekyo. If I was a second late or early to the mall, she wouldn't have caught my eyes from her playfulness. It been more than 3 years now and I never been more happier.

I love you Baekyo.

I love you too Seungri.