Finale

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nae Il slightly bowed as Director Jang walked passing her desk, with a pleasant smile that never left his extremely delectable lips. She grinned and after his well-built figure completely left the office, she immediately cupped her reddened cheeks—refraining herself from continuously grinning like an idiot. Somehow, it was bizarre as the office suddenly became hot—did the air conditioner already lost its function? She remembered their brief encounter just now; he politely asked her if Director Kim was in his office. His astounding appearance nearly made her knees going weak and to her dismay, she could not even reply him properly; she stuttered in process which resulting him to crack up. She blushed madly when some of her co-workers, Sungjong and Myungsoo avoiding her eyes—they tried not to laugh at her. Director Kim was her saviour as he walked in with some important files. His presence managed to gain attention from Director Jang as they talked about random things before going into his office.

“Two coffee, please.” Director Kim glanced at his watch before looking at Nae Il again but this time he smiled teasingly, “I don’t mind if you join us.” He winked and chuckled as her face retorted in disgust. 

“You can’t wink, Gyu.” She said in annoyance only to get his whatever-I-am-your-boss-anyway face. To sum up, all these men in her department were idiots.

 

“So do butterflies actively fly in your stomach or are they died already?” Myungsoo said as he walked into the pantry where Nae Il was making coffee for the young directors. She made an annoyed face due to his remark. 

“God, you guys are so annoying.” He laughed. “Of course they are flying happily.” She added with a shy smile.

“Oh . Girls and their weird imagination.” He rolled his eyes. “I can’t believe Sungjong and I could control ourselves from laughing just now. Your face is seriously—heck that was fun!” He imitated the part where she was stuttering. 

“Did I?” She giggled, it was definitely embarrassing when she could not even face her crush, Jang Dongwoo. Everyone in the company acknowledged and extremely adored the young directors. They were in different level; young, talented and of course, attractive. It started when she had to bring some boxes from Sale Department—it was a stupid order by Sunggyu; how could he be so mean? The boxes were blocking her view and she got into a deep problem as she could not move properly. She badly wanted to press the elevator’s button the boxes were limiting her. And then he came offering help; he lifted them from her and he also pressed the button. She was shocked as he was a director, not a usual worker; she couldn’t let him lifting that damned Sunggyu’s heavy boxes. But he didn’t care, he calmly said everybody should help each other. They got into the elevator and she thanked him with a sheepish smile. Everyone would be touched by his act of kindness, right? He looked so angelic in her eyes, she doubted that he was a human, but an angel sent by heaven for her.

“Miss..?” He called softly when she was really in a deep thought over him; startling her. His eyes trailed down to her name tag. “Nae Il-ssi.” Her heart began to thump wildly—his voice was incredibly heart-warming. “We are here.” He sent a signal for her to step out from elevator before it was closed. He only let out a friendly chuckle when she apologized for being extremely thoughtless with a slight red tint on her cheeks.

“I’m on my way to meet Director Kim anyway.” He insisted when she tried to take back the boxes from his hands. 

“But, I am doomed if Director Kim saw you—” 

“Hyung is not that bad.” He raised his brows suggestively. Not bad his . She thought before they ran into Sunggyu. 

“Dongwoo-ya!! I thought you were not coming.” Sunggyu took the boxes from Dongwoo’s hands and shoved them to her; signalling her to put them into his office.

“Hyung, you can ask your male workers to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter