Pointless Exercise and Glittery Bobby Pins

A Wild S.Coups has Appeared!
DK, Woozi, and Jun walked down the hallway. They were on their way to P.E, or "pointless exercise," as Wonwoo liked to call it. 

"So what do you guys actually think of Junghan's hair, now that he's gone?" Jun asked. 

"I hate it," Woozi said. "It looked so much better brown. Now he just looks like a basic blonde ." Woozi pouted, crossing his arms. He might look like an innocent  seven year old trapped in an 11th grader's body, but when he was mad, he turned into 5 feet and three inches of pure terror.

"I actually don't mind it," DK said. "Change is good once in a while." He gasped, getting an idea. "You know what would be fun? We should all dye our hair!" 

"No," Woozi snapped. "I can't handle any more changes." He folded his arms. He still couldn't process the fact that Junghan was blonde.

The three boys walked into the boys' locker room. Jun suddenly stopped in his tracks. Woozi ran into Jun, and DK ran into Woozi. Woozi let out a short cry in pain as he was crushed between the two much taller squadmates. 

"Hey, why'd you stop?" DK said. Jun frantically motioned for DK to shut up. Then he pointed at the lockers on the right side of the room. They all gasped.

Standing there was the one and only S.Coups. He was sitting on the bench tying his sneakers. His locker was still open, though, allowing the three boys to see the Junghan Shrine that was S.Coups' locker. The locker was filled with hundreds of hairties, bobby pins, and hairbrushes. Low quality pictures of Junghan hung all over the locker. But the weirdest thing of all was the long lock of Junghan's copper hair in a small glass case. The squadmates shuddered in disgust.

"," Jun said under his breath. "How are we gonna get changed with him there?" 

"I don't know," said DK, equally worried about the predicament that they were in.

It was a rule among the squad that no one was to have any interaction with S.Coups. It was for their own safety. The restraining order only applied to Junghan, not to the other eleven members of the squad. S.Coups knew this, and was willing to take advantage of any opportunity he had to gather information from the squad. 

"What do we do?" Woozi whispered. 

"We're gonna have to go in there," DK said. "Don't make eye contact. Maybe he won't see us." 

Silently and stealthily Jun, DK, and Woozi tiptoed into the locker room. They kept their eyes trained to the floor as they quickly walked by S.Coups to their own lockers. 

"Hello, Jun. Hello, Woozi. Hello, DK. Have you seen Junghan today?" S.Coups' earnest voice broke the silence.

"No," Woozi lied, his eyes fixed on his lock. 

"Oh, that's too bad," S.Coups replied. "Well, if you guys see him, make sure to tell him I said hi." S.Coups stiff up and began to walk out of the locker room. "And give him a kiss for me," he whispered in DK's ear as he left, giggling. DK cringed at S.Coups' words.

"Good thing that's over," Jun said. "Now let's get going, we don't wanna be late. 

Joshua sat across from Junghan at the lab table, concentrating on pouring the right chemical in the beaker as Junghan was busy twirling a piece of his hair around his finger.  He was careful not to mess up the chemical reaction, afraid of blowing up the classroom, or more importantly, possibly ruining Junghan's hair. 

"Hey Joshua, do you have a hairtie?" Junghan asked.

"Yep," Joshua replied. Junghan held out his hand. "No, no, I got it," Joshua insisted, proceeding to tie back Junghan's hair for him. 

Joshua's fingers gently brushed through Junghan's hair. His hands caressed Junghan's locks as he gathered the hair into a blonde silky ponytail. Joshua tied it off with a purple hairtie with little hearts on it. Joshua smiled, taking pride in his handiwork. 

"Wow, thanks," Junghan said, amazed by how good Joshua could do his hair. He leaned towards the beakers on the table as his bangs fell out of the ponytail.

"Wait!" Joshua exclaimed, reaching forward and catching the piece of hair. He looked up at Junghan. Their faces were mere centimeters apart. Joshua and Junghan's eyes locked, staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Junghan finally averted his eyes to the table. Joshua could feel his cheeks flush. "Let me get that," Joshua said, his voice barely above a whisper as he pinned Junghan's bangs back with a pink glittery bobby pin. He quickly say back in his seat, focusing on the science in front of him.

But Joshua couldn't focus. All he could think of were Junghan's soft caramel eyes, his beautiful porcelain skin, his soft pink lips drawn up in the slightest of a smile. 

Joshua got out of the lab as fast as he could once the bell rang, eager to escape whatever had happened across the lab table.