Don't Deny Our R Squared Pi

A Wild S.Coups has Appeared!

The squad's jaws dropped simultaneously. 

They knew Junghan had said that he would dye his hair blonde, but no one actually thought he would do it.

Junghan strutted through the hall, approaching his squad. His now platinum hair hung around his shoulders, bouncing with every step he took. Periodically he would flip his head or run his fingers through his silky mane, who's bangs kept falling in his eyes.

"So, what do you think?" Junghan said, doing a little twirl. 

"Are you kidding me?!?!" Seungkwan screeched. "Your mistake, oh my gosh!!! What are zoing now?!?! OH MY GOSH!!!!"

Junghan gasped, offended. "Well gosh, Seungkwan, I didn't know that you would hate it so much."

"Don't worry, Junghan," Joshua cooed. "We like it. I think Seungkwan is just a little shocked because of the change."

The rest of the squad nodded and smiled in approval. 

Woozi smiled. "It looks great." But he was really internally screaming. He had lived Junghan's copper locks. He loved to touch it. He loved to play with it. He loved to brush it. But most of all he loved the color. Woozi held back his tears as the squad began to split ways, heading to their different classes.

 

S.Coups pulled on the multitude of hairties on his wrists. He sat anxiously in his math class. He couldn't focus on Mr. Eli, who was telling them to "don't deny their r squared pi." All he could think of was Junghan. 

He snapped the hairties around his wrist harder, a sharp tingle of pain running up his arm. Junghan had gotten a restraining order against him. He was not allowed in a ten foot perimeter of him. Not that he would be able to get to him anyway; his squad permanently surrounded him like a wall 24/7. 

So what if he had been stalking Junghan and his squad for the past week so he could know what day their Monthly Squad Sleepover would be held? So what if he had hacked into each member of the squad's computers, phones, and laptops to see what activities they would partake in during the sleepover? So what if he had looked up and used Suga's Infires Black $wag Magic to teleport himself inside Junghan's bathroom mirror? That's what you do when you're in love with someone. Right?

One of the hairties snapped and broke as S.Coups dwelled on the night of the sleepover. He looked down at the broken hairtie. The pink sparkly one had broken. Tears welled in S.Coups' eyes. That was the one he had always imagined he would give Junghan. He would tie Junghan's beautiful hair back with that hairtie, and it would look extremely fabulous and kawaii as . A single tear ran down his face and fell on his r squared pi worksheet. 

He wouldn't let this restraining order get in the way of his unrequited love. He WOULD find a way.