CHAPTER 3

CLASS 4-6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


CHAPTER 3
 

It was already their lunch break, the girls decided to go at their new school cafeteria. They were kinda shocked on how big is the cafeteria in their new school. They noticed that the cafeteria was already crowded. How they hate that their classroom is the farthest classroom from their cafeteria.

After getting their order at the cashier, they look for their seat. Luckily, they found an empty table out of crowded people. They happily sit at that table and continue their conversation and oblivious with the stare that people giving to them.

“Tell me that we are just dreaming. We are not having a bastard classmates like them” Sungmin frustrated voice.

Eunhyuk just sighed before answering her frustrated bestfriend, “Sad to say, we are not dreaming.”

“And I thought Siwon was different from them but I think I was wrong.” Ryeowook said disappointed.

“Same with me. But where did they go? Since they left our room a while ago they didn’t comeback yet.” Eunhyuk worried voice.

“As if I care.” Sungmin rolled her eyes.

“How rude that MY little bunny didn’t care of me.”

The three girls got startled because of the sudden voice. When Sungmin faced the person who just talks, her frustrated face is back.

“Can you stop calling me little bunny?” Sungmin irritated voice.

Kyuhyun just smirked. Well, it’s because he was successful for irritating the girl that he was calling “little bunny”. 

“Who are you to stop me from what I want to say? I’m CHO KYUHYUN” Kyuhyun make sure that he emphasized his full name.

Sungmin just chuckled. “So what if you’re CHO KHUHYUN? If you don’t mind, could you leave us alone because you see, you’re disturbing our lunch.” Sungmin said with fierce voice.

Kyuhyun really want to laugh but he was controlling himself. He was amazed with the strong confidence of this girl.

“For your information, we don’t really have a plan to interrupt your lunch since we don’t really care or we don’t have a time to kill our time for the people like YOU.”

“Then why are you here?! Why do you keep talking there and insulting us if you don’t have a time for us?!” Sungmin shouted angrily.

Even though Kyuhyun was already aware of the girl’s outburst but he didn’t mind it instead he formed a smirked in his lips then he pull over a guy student who seated at the nearest table from him. 

“Please tell to this little bunny that who is the owner of the table they are eating right now.” Kyuhyun scared voice directing to the guy student that makes the poor guy distressed.

“Uhm Mi---miss, that table was owned by Class 4-6”

When Kyuhyun hear that words, he already release the poor guy.

The three girls become speechless but it didn’t take longer to Sungmin and she started fixing their foods.

“Bez, let’s go.” Sungmin said not looking at Kyuhyun and left their previous table. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook didn’t say anything and just follow Sungmin.

When the boys noticed that the girls were already left the table, they started sitting in their usual spot. They also noticed the evil smirk that plastered at Kyuhyun’s face. Donghae and Siwon just rolled their eyes but Yesung smacked Kyuhyun’s head.

“YAH!” Kyuhyun shouted while scratching the part of his head that Yesung hit him.

“We said that told them to leave this table but not to have a love quarrel with your little bunny! You know, you can do that later but I don’t why are you so persistent to keep arguing with her and let your handsome brothers starving in death here and watch your love quarrel with your new target.” Yesung non-stop complained.

“Guys, do you want to taste my new special recipe at my bar? A special grilled turtle named DDANGKOMA” Kyuhyun said.

“YAH!!!! LEAVE MY TURTLE ALONE!!!!!!” Yesung shouted that could hear the whole cafeteria.

Kyuhyun just smirked, and Yesung was aware of that smirk but before releasing another outburst again, Donghae butted in.

“Could you stop shouting Yesung? I’m very sure that anytime my eardrums are going to break down because of you and you, Kyuhyun, stop that smirk. You don’t need to indicate to us that you’re indeed an evil. For God’s sake, I want to eat now!”

“Let’s order now.” Siwon said. And then they started calling for cafeteria’s staff to take their order. Ever since, they didn’t fall in line like the other student does. Reason? Because they are Class 4-6.

On the other side, after leaving the table the three girls decided to look for another empty table but lucky is not in their side that day. All tables are occupied. 

“Aish! That Cho Kyuhyun! Urgh!” Sungmin cursed.

“Sungminnie, don’t think of him. It was also our fault. It was their table” Eunhyuk calm voice. Sungmin look at her blankly.

“Duh? Stop acting nice to them Eunhyuk, they don’t deserve our kindness and it wasn’t our fault that it was THEIR table.” Before Sungmin could say anything, someone interrupt them.

“Did you want to sit with me?” The girls looked back to face the guy that was asking them. They looked at each other and nodded, as the sign that they accepted the guy’s offer. The girls are mesmerized by how handsome that the guy’s face had and they noticed that the guy is tall though he was sitting.

“Thank you so much for the sit.” Eunhyuk started.

“It’s allright since nobody is with me. By the way, I’m Minho. Same year with you.” Minho smiled.

The three girls were shocked by his last words. How the hell, he knows that they are same year with him. They are very sure that there’s no possible thing in their uniform that would tell him what year they are. And also they don’t have an id that time since the school still fixing their school id. Minho can’t help but to laugh at girl’s reaction.

“Oh please don’t think I’m kinda a psycho that figured out your year level. Well, for your informatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter