CHAPTER 2

CLASS 4-6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It was the day that the Xavier Girl Student is going to transfer in the Xavier Boy High. Everyone was busy for the welcoming the girl students, fixing their rooms and orientation of each room except for one room, the Class 4-6. It was like an ordinary day for them as if they are not aware for the sudden changes in their school. They still continue their daily routine, shouting, playing, wrestling and many more that their classroom can only do.


“CLASS 4-6!!!!!! SETTLE DOWN OR ELSE I’M GONNA KICK YOUR !” 


Everyone stop on what they are doing and look to the person who dare shouted at them. It was no other than, Kim Heechul a person that they also obey other than Donghae.


“Ok I’m going to make it faster. I’m going to introduce your new classmates” everyone gasped at her announcement. They didn’t expect to have new classmate, they know that their school wouldn’t dare to put a girl student to their classroom to avoid bad reputation in their school.


“Come here, ladies.” Three girls entered at their classroom. And as what expected, the girls got shocked at the look of their new classroom and their new classmates. It was far from their imagination. And it really different from the classrooms that they saw a while ago before arriving at their exact classroom. Even their new classmates are very different from the other students in that school. They don’t know if they are having a nightmare. 


Being a straightforward person, Sungmin opened to ask a question to Heechul. “Excuse me, Ms. Principal. How come only the three of us are the only girl student here?”


Heechul knew that she’s going to questioned about this thing that’s why, she already prepared an answer for it. “Because your special. Anyway, introduce yourself to them.” 


“Annyeong! My name is Ryeowook. I love to shopping, and also ---“ a cheerful Ryeowook interrupt by sudden voice.

“Next!” Yesung shouted while staring at his turtle. Heechul just glared at him.

“A weird one.” Three girl’s thoughts.

“Hi, I’m Lee Sungmin. Just call me --“ a calm Sungmin just interrupted too.

“BORING!” Kyuhyun shouted while playing his PSP but he managed to look at the girls with his popular smirk. Sungmin was going to burst to the person that dares to act bastard towards her. But before she do that, Heechul already shouting at Kyuhyun.

“CHO KYUHYUN! CAN YOU STOP PLAYING THAT STUPID GADGET?!” 

“Ms. Principal, you’re scaring OUR new classmates”


Everyone looked at the person who was standing at the back door of the classroom. No other than, the almighty LEE DONGHAE. The three girls gasped when they recognize the person who just arrived. Who wouldn’t know him? Every girl student in different school knows him very well, to the point that he already has a fanclub in every school to the fact that he doesn’t attend to those schools. It is one of the proofs that Donghae is indeed popular. Even though, the three girls know him so well, they are not like a type of student who stalks a popular student like Donghae. They can’t avoid knowing him especially they are old student of Xavier Girl High, the sister school of the Xavier Boy High, where Donghae studying. 


But then, they froze when they realized something. From what they hear from donghae “OUR new classmates?!”, they come up in one conclusion, the classroom that they are standing right now is the WORST CLASSROOM, CLASS 4-6. They are going to protest about being part of that classroom when they hear again the outburst of their principal.


“YAH! LEE DONGHAE! YOU’RE LATE AGAIN! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP USING THAT BACK DOOR AS YOUR ALMIGHTY ENTRANCE!” 


Donghae just smirked coz he won again to pissed the principal as early of that day. 


“Thanks to you, Ms. Principal. You already introduce me to our new classmates.” He said teasily while sitting at his usual spot, the last chair at the back of their classroom. 


Heechul just sighed because she knows that she wouldn’t win at Donghae at this time. She was aware that the three girl students are already scared in that situation. But it wouldn’t change her decision putting them at that classroom. 


“Ok girls. Feel at home. Just sit wherever you want and wait for your first subject teacher. And if you’re going to ask me where your adviser is, well because of your so-great classmates chased him out yesterday.”Heechul said calmly.

“Uhm, Ms. Principal, i think i didn’t yet introduce myself to them.” A shy Eunhyuk said.

Heechul just chuckled, “I don’t think you still need to introduce yourself because it’s already a waste of time since NO ONE in this classroom is listening to us!” And then, Heechul already left the classroom.

The three girls just stared at each other, they didn’t know what are the first thing they should do. And looking at their classmates didn’t help them. Their classroom just looks like a ZOO. 

“Hi!” the three girls look at the handsome person infront of them smiling at them. They just bow at him as a sign of respect.

“My name is Siwon, your classmate at the same time your vice-president. Nice to meet you, Sungmin, Ryeowook and errr-- ” Siwon look at Eunhyuk with confused look. And Eunhyuk already understand what’s the meaning of that since she doesn’t yet introducing herself.

“I’m Eunhyuk.” She smiled. 

“By the way, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter